St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Rodney smiled and took the beer for the other teammate as well. Him and Owen stood there talking. “Thanks bro, I will keep pushing myself.” He smiled as they talked but he found himself looking around scanning the room and crowd of people for Ken. He loved their interaction earlier. Maybe Ken didn’t like it. He could also tell that Owen’s mind wasn’t fully there either. This made him feel relieved. He noticed Owen was looking around too. “Got someone on your mind? Looking for them in the crowd?” He asked since he was doing the exact same.

@Tina.G Ken-mentioned
————

She stood there waiting for this guy to come back. She found herself thinking about Owen and the moment they shared earlier today. She couldn’t believe she got her first kiss. Like the first kiss that wasn’t forced. It just happened naturally. This made her giddy and happy thinking about it. She then decided to text Owen. See what he was doing.

Hey cutie, I hope you’re having fun. :grin: I’m waiting on this new guy to show him where the party is. Maybe you can come out and say hi? :thinking:

@Jass Owen

2 Likes

Kayden was happy to hear Finn say at least he was good at something even though he knew Finn was good at more things than that and school. Finn also mentioned his birthday was September 17th which was coming up really fast in less than a week. “Oh wow your birthday is coming up super fast. I am sure I will see you before or on your birthday but if for some reason I don’t happy early birthday.” He smiles at Finn. He was honestly so happy right now and that he made a friend. If he didn’t meet Finn he would probably be in his room doing nothing or playing video games.

Kayden was thinking and was wondering if he should kiss Finn or not. He didn’t want Finn to feel pressured but it felt the right time since it was just them two and not a lot of people, plus he really wanted to kiss Finn. But doubts came into his head of is it too soon? What if I freak him out and scare him away? He decided maybe after next round of the game he will kiss him.

He then realized that it is Finn’s question. “Hey love it is your question now.” He gives him a reassuring smile saying it is ok if you forgot or if you are thinking of a question.

@ChayChay05

She and Adrian clicked there bottles together and she took another drink of her drink. Chloe nodded her head when he said that he wished Lorenzo picked someone else to flirt with. She was just honestly happy that she wasn’t put in the same position as Adrian or are least yet. As she was telling him about what happened and how they were friends before she could see his facial expression when she said she was drink which she got a lot. Even her parents and sister rolled their eyes at her when she said this, so it was not a surprise anymore and sometimes she even rolls her eyes at herself but she does know who she is.

“I get the rolling of the eyes a lot and something tells me that you want to say something about it but for some reason you are holding back. I’m not the type that would get upset just speak the truth or what you feel about me using the I was drunk. I can let you know I wasn’t trying to make an excuse for what I did, I cheated flat out and I know that, but I was truthful if I was sober that night I wouldn’t have cheated. I guess part of me even though it sounds silly just wished he was around a little more. I mean can you imagine with being with someone and they were only around for a week max but during that week they needed to pack and go see other family members before they left you the full summer? Yes we talked but not all that much, there was just too much space. But I am not excusing that I was drinking as an excuse I was just saying typically I wouldn’t but that night I did and when he saw the video and confronted me I was completely honest with not just because he had the video. I actually told him first before he mentioned the video then he told me he knew because he saw a video, and we had an honest talk and decided its best to just be friends. Yeah we are still very close and care for each other. I think it helped that it was more of a mutual breakup even though he actually was the one that said it was over but I think we both felt the same of it needed to end.”

After a few moments of silence Adrian asked if I was okay with this and what I think would have happened if I never cheated. He also mentioned the way I talk to him that I sounded like I still loved him which made me go wide eyed since it caught her by surprise. She wasn’t really sure how to answer any of these questions as she never really processed these feelings or thought of them. She figured right now was the best time to try to process and see how she felt while they were on this.

“Am I okay with this? Yes I honestly am ok with it, does it hurt a little yes but we both agreed that we are better off as being best friends that’s it. I mean I was the cause of our breakup even though it ended mutually and say if we decided to stay together I don’t think it would have lasted much longer to be honest. Like I said we both feel like being friends is the best so I think it would have been the same outcome well minus the cheating. As for doubting me you don’t need to apologize your just being yourself and entitled to think how you want to think and have your own opinion.”

She then took a deep breath to say the last part of if she was was still in love with him. She knew that she would always love him as a person but in a romantic way does she love him? Chloe would have to be honest and say she loves him romantically a little bit, but more because she felt like he was her first love, yes she has had relationships before him but they were different than when she was with Lorenzo and she wasn’t in love with them or have that connection.

She then looks Adrian in the says and says "To your comment of the way I talk about him, it sounds like I still in love with him, I would say a little bit but not the way you think. You see I dated boys and girls before Lorenzo but I knew they wouldn’t last and didn’t feel in love with them. But Lorenzo I consider was my first love, we had that connection and he made me feel different and more loved and cared for than my precious relationships but that is as far as it goes, I love him in a way romantically only cause he was my first love, but I love him more as a friend and just as a person. Not really sure if that makes any sense. Also yes I do regret it not sure if I said that earlier or not.

@idiot.exe
@ChayChay05- Lorenzo mentioned

She was happy that Brex acknowledged her again. She felt like a complete ass just leaving but she really needed to change but she did want to come back and talk to him more. So he is happy to see that he was still free and available to talk to her. Brex was a mystery to her whoch was not a bad thing but she wanted to get to know him a little and maybe he won’t be so much of a mystery to her but doesn’t mind him being a little bit of a mystery.

“Oh that is cool, well in the mean time until your friend is here i still want to talk if you are okay with that? And I really am sorry for leaving I really needed to change since I had a drink on me, I feel like an ass for just leaving like that to be honest.” She looked at the table with drinks again and quickly goes over and grabs a water bottle for them both, since he didn’t want any alcohol and she was not going to drink anymore or at least for a bit.

“Here brex I got you some water since you don’t want anything to drink. Its the least that I can do is offer water. Anyways tell me a little more about you. Who is Brex or at last with what you are willing to share with me. I will not make you tell me anything you don’t want to or uncomfortable with.”

@bpalmer- No he doesn’t have to dip out she and I want to talk and RP with Brex lol. I just felt like she needed to change real quick was all. But when you and Jass are ready to RP Jasper and Brex then just have Brex say something like his friend is there and we can end it there.

4 Likes

“Yeah, Rodney. You got this,” Owen encouraged with a supportive nod. “Keep working hard, and you’ll make that starting spot yours!”

As Rodney noticed Owen’s distracted demeanor, Owen replied, “Actually, yeah.” He admitted admitted, a faint smile playing on his lips. “Someone crossed my mind. It’s funny how a moment can stick with you, right?” He really couldn’t get the moment of the kiss out of his mind.

Owen’s gaze briefly scanned the crowd before returning to Rodney. “You too? Who are you looking for?” This shared recognition of being mentally elsewhere in the crowd unexpectedly deepened the connection between the two teammates.

At that moment his phone vibrated, “One sec” he said to Rodney, before reading the text he got. He turned red as he read Lila’s message and her calling him cutie. He messaged her back.

Hey beautiful! :blush: Having a blast, but it’d be even better with your company. I’ll swing by and say hi. Can’t resist the chance to see that contagious smile in person. :wink: Whereabouts are you?

@ChayChay05 - Rodney and Lila

1 Like

FinnForChay

Finn smiled as Kayden told him happy early birthday. “Well thank you handsome. I’m sure I’ll see you on the day though.” Finn at least hoped he would see Kayden on his birthday. He smiled and got lost in Kayden’s eyes. He really wanted to kiss Kayden but didn’t want to seem weird since they just met and all that. Then Kayden informed him that it was his question. Finn chuckled. “Sorry I forgot.” Finn couldn’t believe he had forgotten. “if you had three wishes what would they be?”

@Kate

1 Like

Cal was glad to hear Aria was looking forward to their project as well. They smiled, excited for their days to come at the academy. They almost felt their worries about home fade, as they focused their attention on their new friendship and teamwork.

They nodded when Aria asked them to update her on their experiences. But taking it easy and staying safe? That was something they couldn’t exactly promise. “I’ll tryyy,” they laughed. “Kidding, of course. I’ll do my best,” they gave her a thumbs up, trying to reassure her. They didn’t want to make her worry, because in reality they’d likely break a bone or two. Maybe not even their own.

“So you’re up for signing up for baseball together? Glad you’re trying something new too. Did I inspire you?” they asked jokingly, letting out a chuckle. We should do it after we’re done with our work today." They suggested, enthusiastic to try it. How ironic, that they were so bothered by the many changes just a few minutes ago. Yet now, since they had someone they can relate to, someone to support them, it didn’t seem too bad. “I agree the school should change, really. And you’re right, maybe someone will convince them! I mean, you succeeded once, right? Not impossible,”

Cal smiled hearing Aria’s reassuring words about their stay at the boarding school. “Thanks, really,” they replied. They thought back to the story she told about her life, how her family struggled financially day to day. They realized, just like them, she was likely an outcast in the boarding school. It was a place for children of the rich, yet Cal found themself in it out of pure luck. If it could be considered luck, that is. If their mother hadn’t found a well-off man from the US, they never would’ve ended up so far from home in such a fancy place. Worst of all, they couldn’t even tell if it was good or bad.

They decided go take her offer to vent, why not? “Glad you understand! I basically ended up here because of family reasons. Mom got a new boyfriend, he happened to have money. They thought, hey, why not send this brat to the school and have them change? Sooo far from my home, where I can’t bother them. At least they’re free now?” Cal remarked sarcastically, letting out a bitter laugh. But as much as they wanted to be completely open, they didn’t want to worry her with the full truth. Not to mention, the incident wasn’t something they could casually bring up. From their conversation so far, Cal couldn’t see Aria relating to that situation. She was likely one of the students on a scholarship. “How’d you end up here though? Hope it’s not like me. You seem very smart, I’m guessing scholarship?”

Calypso listened as Aria confidently explained ways to do research, letting her experience shine through. Although some of the words sounded foreign, they got the gist of it. Cal figured they’d understand better once they started researching. “Alright! That sounds like plenty of sources we could use. I’ve only done research for my middle school projects, which wasn’t anything special aside from searching up topics online and looking through books. But I’m guessing it should be similar enough! We could try the internet first, I doubt we’d find books on it so easily. Especially on school grounds.”

As Cal suggested watching movies for research, they were happy to hear Aria accepting their idea with enthusiasm. “You’re in? Awesome! I suggested it because I thought it’d be more fun to do research doing something I love.” Thinking back to all the school assignments they’d done, Cal realized they found it rather boring to read and learn other people’s thoughts. It didn’t matter if they were right or not, if Cal disagreed then it’d become very hard to convince them. They were unfortunately very opinionated. “Coming to my own conclusions, for me, is better than reading other people’s work. Of course, we should compare with experts too, because I don’t wanna spread misinformation. But just saying what I’d prefer doing. What do you say we start with? You have more experience.”

@Jass // :wilted_flower: // Aria Parker

Outfit

1 Like

Rodney listened as Owen talked. He smiled when Owen talked about a moment sticking with you. “Yeah, some moments are unforgettable.” He smiled thinking about Ken. Then Owen asked him who he was looking for. Rodney blushed some as he answered. “Just this guy I met this morning at the speech. He was really sweet.” Rodney smiled as they talked. Then Owen told him one sec. While he texted on his phone. Rodney drank more of his beer.

@Tina.G Ken-mentioned again (sorry)
———

Lila had sent the message to Owen. She stood there waiting for the guy to come back. All she wanted in this moment was to be with Owen. She really liked him. She sighed as her phone went off. What was taking this guy so long. She read her phone and smiled. She couldn’t help but giggle at his message.

I’m standing outside the boys dorms right now. This new kid went up to put his stuff up. Then I’m showing him where the party is. He isn’t coming back fast enough. :joy: I want to see you…

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Paris-mentioned
@Jass
———-

FinnForChay

Finn sat there listening to Kayden. All of what Kayden said made sense. “That’s good wishes.” He said to Kayden then Kayden asked his question and before Finn could even answer. Kayden kissed Finn. He was surprised but he liked it. He kissed Kayden back. Then Kayden pulled away. Then Kayden said *”I’m sorry about that I just felt the urge and confidence." Finn smiled and blushed too. “Don’t be sorry… I liked it.” Finn smiled and blushed harder. “As for your question. No. My parents don’t know.”

@Kate

3 Likes

Kayden smiled when Fin chuckled saying that he forgot. For some reason Kayden thought it was kind of cute his chuckling but wasn’t sure why he thought it was cute. Finn also said that he will probably see him on his birthday which was most likely true but he wanted to be able to say it in case and then he asked him what his 3 wishes would be.

“You probably will see me but again like I said I wanted to be on the safe side and say it in case I did not for any reason or you hung out with other friends. As for my I would say probably my health, try to go back to my old self before my parents died, and 3 would have to be hoping I am making my parents proud of me.” Kayden knew there was a few more as well like getting good grades, finding someone even, learning new things this year.

Now that it was Kayden’s turn he had a few questions that came to mind that he wanted to ask Finn but there was 1 question that he really wanted to know and was curious about. “My question for you is do your parents know that you are like boys and girls?” But before Finn could answer his question, Kayden felt really confident in this moment and was not sure why but he knew it was now or never. He leaned over and kissed Finn right on the lips for a few seconds then separated and smiled and blushed at him since he did feel a little embarrassed in case Finn did not like that he just kissed him or that he did not like the kiss in general. I’m sorry about that I just felt the urge and confidence."

@ChayChay05- Finn

1 Like

Kayden still had red cheeks as he still felt silly for doing that even though Finn said it was ok and that he liked it. Finn then answered his question of if his parents know and Finn said no to that which he had a feeling Finn’s parents did not know. “Really you liked the kiss? I didn’t freak you out with it or anything? I probably should have asked first, I feel like an idiot.” Kayden was really nervous and was overthinking. Sometimes when he is nervous he just rants and overtalks and sometimes he overthinks as well but not all the time.

@ChayChay05- Finn

1 Like

Shiloh

““Oh, no worries at all! Commercials, huh? That’s a different stage, but a stage nonetheless!” Shiloh wanted to agree or say something when she realized she has no idea if the stage is different from commercials, and she had a feeling he knew for sure either. “Well I wouldn’t know, I’ve never been in a play or in anything theatrical. Have you ever done commercials? Or movies maybe? If I’m lucky I might be in one soon.” Or so my mother says I’m lucky to be involved with it, but I feel no such luck.
“How was it to be the face of L’orelai? I’d be able to answer that if I ever were the face of L’orelai, I was just a cute kid with a great volumnios hair. Just because you remeber me from a few commercial makes me in no way the best.”

@Jass

2 Likes

FinnForChay

Finn smiled at how nervous Kayden looked. To Finn it was cute and adorable. “Yes, I really liked the kiss. No you didn’t freak me out. It’s fine you didn’t ask. I really enjoyed it.” He smiled then leaned in and kissed Kayden again. He wanted to ease Kayden’s nerves. He thought what better way to do that than with a kiss. Finn leaned in and kissed Kayden’s lips softly. He felt the butterflies in his stomach and the sparks flying. He couldn’t believe a kiss felt this way. After a few moments passed he slowly pulled away. “I hope that was okay.”

@Kate Kayden

2 Likes

“You meant what?” Lorenzo asked, and Hope’s heart already began pounding in her chest. She was hoping she wouldn’t have to say it again, especially since it was so embarrassing.

“That…” she sighed, looking down at her bag. She began quietly, “You’re… Also pretty—” she cut herself off. “Pretty, I mean, what was the word? Pretty beautiful? No—” she sighed. Complimenting people was too difficult. What, she had to acknowledge other people’s strengths and not just her own? Impossible. She covered her face in shame, letting out a deep sigh. It was going very, very wrong.

“I actually play baseball.” Lorenzo laughed. “Why don’t you tell me something nobody knows about you.”

She was glad the topic changed, at least. “Baseball! Right! How could I forget?” Hope laughed nervously.

“Something nobody knows about me?” She paused, unsure what to tell him. There were plenty of things that came to her mind. The first, of course, her plan to use Lorenzo for his money. But saying that was out of the question. Truthfully, she wasn’t sure what to say nor what he expected to hear. She hadn’t been in a situation like that and there were no guides anywhere on how to answer. “Um… Something about me no one knows…” she tried to fill the silence in the meantime, adjusting her headband. “Not even my family? Well… My most ambitious dream is that I want to travel the whole world.” That was safe to tell, it wasn’t too secret and barely revealed anything. “Your turn!”

@ChayChay05 ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Lorenzo Perez

Outfit

1 Like

Owen nodded as Rodney talked about unforgettable moments, he already knew his kiss with Lila was one of these moments. It hadn’t necessarily been Owen’s first kiss as it had been for Lila, but it definitely was the most special one he had. As Rodney mentioned the guy he met in the morning, and he blushed, Owen’s curiosity piqued. “Ah, someone caught your eye, huh?” Owen grinned playfully. “Hope it works out for you. Give me the juicy details later,” he added with a wink, clearly just joking about what he said about those juicy details.

When Owen messaged Lila and took a sip from his beer, he couldn’t get back to his conversation with Rodney before she had replied again. He quickly wrote back.

Haha, sounds like the new kid’s taking his sweet time :joy: I can’t wait to see you either. Let me know when you’re on your way here. I’ll be here waiting outside :blush:

He then focused back on Rodney with a smile, ready to continue the conversation. “Sorry about that. So, tell me more about this sweet guy from the speech. What’s his story?” Owen inquired, showing genuine curiosity and interest in Rodney’s life. Over the last year, Owen had started caring about Rodney as if he was his little brother.

@ChayChay05 - Rodney and Lila

1 Like

Something about this girl’s attitude annoyed but also intrigued Jasper, he couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was, but she was an interesting personality at the least. When she mentioned she might be in a movie too, that intrigued him, “Oh, you’ve got the film bug too! I’ve dipped my toes in the amateur movie scene myself. It’s a wild ride, let me tell ya. What is your movie gig about? Anything exciting?” He asked, his tone and demeanour casual as he spoke, yet at his final question there was an undertone of curiosity.

When she said she didn’t consider herself to have been the face of L’orelai, he said, “Ah, gotcha!”, even if he hadn’t quite meant what he had said in the way she had interpreted it. “But hey, being the cute kid with voluminous hair is no small feat either! You’ve got to admit, those commercials left an impression. Don’t sell yourself short, love. For many you’ll have been the face of L’orelai!” If he had remembered her as that L’orelai kid all the way from Australia, he was certain many people would recognise her from that, and at least see her as one of the faces of the brand.

1 Like

Sorry for the eyesore banner

Rob was no stranger to the celebrations at the beginning of the year. Students thought they were being so sneaky, inviting the whole school thinking a professor wouldn’t notice. But truth was, some did. They just didn’t care. Rob on the other hand? Well, he wasn’t going to let the party go unnoticed…

He had to attend. How could he miss such a big event?

Rob could be seen juggling three bottles of alcohol somewhere near a bar. There was an empty glass on the counter in front of him. Most students were already used to his antics and had decided to ignore him, however a few gathered around him to watch the show. He eventually stopped his act, placing one of the three bottles on the counter. The other two remained in his hands. He poured them into a glass simultaneously, before putting them down and finishing with a bow.

His eyes were focused on the drink he’d made. As tempting as it was to drink it, it wasn’t for him. His initial plan was getting his bestie Coltrane to come to the party. He was always buried in his work, he had to let loose and catch a break once in a while. But no matter what Rob tried, he couldn’t drag the man to the shed. So, he devised a plan.

A poor student was in his proximity, a freshman or sophomore, he couldn’t remember. He knew her parents, though. Great people. He pulled out his phone as he approached the student, searching for Coltrane’s number. Problem with the girl was, she was drinking underage. Though that was the case for most of the students at the party, he needed an excuse to ask her for a small favor.

“Avery! Ah, it’s been so long since I’ve last seen you. You were this tall back then,” he gestured to his waist. “How have you been? How are your parents? Your brother still in prison?” Once she answered his pointless questions, he could get into the true reason he approached her. “…But say, I don’t think they’d be too happy to hear their beloved daughter has been drinking. They’d be so disappointed in you, Avril.” He shook his head in disapproval. “But listen, they don’t have to know. I’ll keep your secret, as long as you help me out. See, I need to convince my buddy La— Ahem, Coltrane to come to the party. I was plannin’ to call him, tell him there’s a foreign student who needs a ride. That way he’d be forced to come. He wouldn’t believe me if I pretend to be a student, so this is my only hope. What do you say, Ava?”

With a sigh, the student reluctantly agreed.

Rob dialed his friend’s number, placing it on speaker. Coltrane’s voice could barely be heard over the music.

“Hey, pal! Long time no see,” Rob chuckled. “How’ve you been? Good? Listen, I’m at the party and there’s this kid who needs your help. Says she came here from another school and needs a ride.” He explained. “And before you accuse me of lying, ask for yourself,” he paused, handing the phone to the poor girl involved in their mess.

She sighed again, ready to follow along Professor McConnell’s lie.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Bestie Coltrane
@ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Random NPC

ORP ~ Tell me if I need to fix anything!

Bodacious fit, as the kids call it

3 Likes

TBD NAMETAG: Sigrún

Sigrún laughed sheepishly, "Yes, well. When I was a little girl, I was in my snowboarding phase. Not to say that I no longer like it, no, I actually still love it. Sorry, anyway, I should provide some context. So, my parents had a very nasty divorce, someone cheated on someone or something I didn’t know, I was young. They were so mad, they couldn’t stand the sight of each other so my mother moved back to America and my father stayed in Iceland. They argued over every little asset, ‘this thing that you loved, give me that back’, of course what they argued the most over was me. Father wanted me to stay in Iceland, where I was born with him but my mother wasn’t having it and said she’d sue for custody. Rather than fight it out in court and drag it out longer than usual since it’s an internationality case, they came to the only agreement they have ever made which was to switch me every year on my birthday, the one day neither of them wanted to give up not seeing me. So, that’s how it went, one entire year in Iceland, the next in America. Sorry I got off track again, anyway, when they first decided this, I was upset and hurt especially at the fact that they didn’t even ask me what I wanted which was to stay in Iceland with my father. I was born there, it was home, and I love it. So, I grabbed my little snowboard, my only means of transportation at that young age, and decided that I was going to run away.

"Long story shortened, I had made it about halfway up this nearby mountain. For some more context, avalanches are extremely dangerous and deadly if left alone for too long. So, what they do, is they use dynamite to cause smaller avalanches so that if a natural one does occur later it is less dangerous. I did not know this and I doubt I would have understood it at that age anyway. That night, they were doing this as most people don’t ski or snowboard at night, I hear this loud boom and got scared and wanted to go home, so as I was putting on my snowboard to go back down the mountain, I hear this ominous ice crackling almost like a potato chip bag from further up the mountain that echoed around me then what sounded like a rushing waterfall mixed with a shush of snow and ice come rushing towards me. Extremely scared I started snowboarding down the mountain, with a minor avalanche raging behind me. This is the part of the ‘true story’ where the heroine manages to by some miracle overcome the disaster, nope that was not the case as it caught up to me within a few minutes and buried me under the snow.

“When they had finally found me, I had stopped shivering, which is really bad but the peculiar thing to them was that I was gigging, giggling from the adrenaline. After they warmed me up with emergency blankets and hot chocolate, I had wanted to experience that again but never wanted to be that scared again. So, I started getting into extreme sports but only so long as there was good safety equipment involved. But yea, that’s what my parents’ refer to as the ‘avalanche incident’.”

@Tina.G ~ Ken

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

He could see Finn smiling when he was rambling on like being nervous. He was glad that Finn didn’t think it was a big deal and said it was ok. He then kissed me and I kissed him back with passion, it was so nice to be honest. “Yes handsome it was perfect. Sorry when I get nervous I start rambling. But I liked that kiss.” .

Kayden then ralizes tat he was not sure whos turn it is in the 20 questions game. “Do you know who’s turn it is in our 20 question game? I lost track.” He giggles at that.

@ChayChay05- Finn

1 Like

“So you have loved me since your freshman year?” The line between liking and loving was blurred, and Enzo didn’t know the exact date or time, but he did know he loved her know. And probably then. “Yes, Jayda, I think I first loved you freshman year.”

Vincenzo couldn’t believe his luck. After years of rivalry and tension, Jayda finally stood before him as more than just a competitor. He had confessed his love for her, baring his heart and soul, and now her words echoed beautifully in his ears. The weight on his chest lifted, replaced by a profound sense of contentment. As Jayda’s smile and blush deepened, Vincenzo couldn’t help but be mesmerized by her beauty. The way her eyes sparkled with affection, and the gentle curve of her lips, all made his heart race. He reached out, tenderly tracing his fingers along her cheek, savoring the softness beneath his touch.

"Per favore, promettimi che questo non è un sogno,” Enzo whispered, repeating it in English for her. “Please promise me this is not a dream,” he whispered, his voice filled with a mix of disbelief and hope. “That when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll still have you by my side.”

@ChayChay05 • Jade • ooh let’s start on that ship name :eyes::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

Mr. Lav Coltrane was sitting in his office, filtering applications for drivers ed. He sighed, realizing how busy he would be this year. He was just about to make himself dinner and have it in the office, when he got a phone call. He immediately turned off his electric kettle and answered it ready to roll his eyes. He knew it was his school buddy calling, but he couldn’t help but roll his eyes at him sometimes because his attempt to being friendly with the kids was sometimes pathetic. The caller was like his introverted friend that was sometimes pushy but for his own good.
Over the phone he could hear a loud noise, like music playing in the background, and from the noisy distorted music he hear Rob’s voice appear, greeting him loudly to outweigh the loud music.
God he’s at that party, no matter how good he sells it, I won’t go, I’m not a party type of guy. Coach thinks.
“Hi.” He greeted him as simply as he could, waiting for Rob to suggest something and for Coach to shut it down and end with the unnecessary phone call right away.
"Listen, I’m at the party and there’s this kid who needs your help. Says she came here from another school and needs a ride.” As if Coach knew he needed to prepare his eyeroll even if his buddy couldn’t see him.
Coac was ready to say something back. He started saying “Listen here McConnell!” Ready to tell him how he doesn’t believe such a kid exists, but Rob responded before he could finish the sentence.
"And before you accuse me of lying, ask for yourself,” Coach was dumbfounded by this. It’s either real, or Prof Robbie got somebody to do the voice and say something. Coach believed he knew when Prof Robbie made voices to trick him, but he also believed Robbie wouldn’t go so far as to involve other kids into this.
“Okay, I’m listening. Put the kid on the phone and I’ll believe you.”

@idiot.exe

2 Likes

ParisRivers

When Noah mentioned he still had Coach Coltrane’s number, he was quite pleased, but it immediately grew to confusion once he mentioned driving lessons. What do driving lessons have to do with this situation or with this Coach guy? He wondered, and his face was decorated with a quizical brow, but he didn’t ask, hoping he’d some day learn what that means.
When he was given the number, Paris already started dialing it when Noah thought to ask “Should I give him a call or will you?” to which Paris replied with “Too later buddy.”. He placed the phone on his ear, ready to be met with the dialing noise, but instead he got a different kind of noise. The line was busy, just when he needed it. “Darn it … It’s busy. Are you sure I can just leave you? Lila is downstairs, she’ll show me where the party is and I’ll ask around if anybody saw Coach Coltrane around. Try not to get up or anything while I’m gone.” Paris says goodbye to Noah and proceeds to practically run down the stairs. When he sees Lila is still there after thinking she might’ve gone away when he was taking too long upstairs, he sighed with relief.
“LILA! Thank God you’re still here. I’m so so sorry for taking so long, my roomate Noah has somehow pulled something I think, and he’s in pain. I need to get to the party to find Coach Coltrane, he isn’t answering his phone and I don’t know where else to look.” Paris spat out the words in a rush, adding urgency to his statements.

@Jass - Noah mentioned
@ChayChay05 - Lila

ORP: Maybe Lila can say Coache’s office window is visible form where they’re standing and the lights are turned off. I’m assuming by the time Paris would get down Coach would already head towards the party.

3 Likes

Why don’t you tell me something about yourself.” Kendrie leaned even closer, making sure her warm breath tickled his ear as she whispered, “Sure, one thing about me, I thrive on adventure. The thrill of the unknown, the adrenaline rush of exploring uncharted…territory. That’s what makes me tick.” She purred.

Kendrie’s heart skipped a beat as Leo’s breath caressed her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She couldn’t help but chuckle at his flirtatious words, her body responding to his every move. Leo’s smirk deepened as he pulled her even closer, their bodies pressed together in a sizzling embrace. Kendrie could feel the heat radiating from his chest, and she couldn’t help but respond in kind. Kendrie leaned more, aa humanly possible, their noses brushing and whispered in Leo’s ear. “I think I’ve found my dance partner for the night.” She wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him the lead. As the music swirled around them, Kendrie closed her eyes and let herself be swept away by the moment. She could feel Leo’s hands exploring her curves, sending sparks of electricity through her body.

@ChayChay05 • Leo • I feel like I pretty much contributed nothing to this :sweat_smile:

@Bluecookies@bpalmer

2 Likes