St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

McGrath: It is two days before classes but the kids have gotten here between today and 3 days ago. It is Saturday. Hopefully they follow the rules of the dorms. I hope they are all getting settled in and comfy with their roommates. It’s time for me to go make my announcement in the auditorium. I walk over to the auditorium. I decide to give the kids 5 more minutes to all get in here to start my speech. “I’ll be starting my speech in 5 to 10 minutes once everyone is seated and ready.” I smile at them and wait.

Leo: I had gotten to campus 3 days ago. I knew the routine. So I was in my room finishing setting things up. I wasn’t sure where my roommate and best friend were at. Since he wasn’t here I figured he had went to the auditorium already.

Jade: I was on my way to the auditorium for the headmasters speech. This was an annual thing. I was so not looking forward to her stupid speech. I see Enzo and sigh. I didn’t want to deal with him today.

Lila: I had gotten accepted 3 years ago to be on the field hockey team. I loved the sport to be honest. 3 years and I only have 2 friends. Adrian seemed to be sweet most of the time. Owen, he was the better friend. Always giving me space when I needed it but still being there for me. I was in the auditorium already waiting.

Lorenzo: I came to the school last year in my sophomore year. I heard the girls here were suppose to be hot. I was making my way to the auditorium for the speech.

Rodney: luckily I flew in 2 days ago to be here and get all settled in already. I was running a little late to the speech though. So I was running to the auditorium. I just hoped I didn’t bump into anyone.

Liv: I was here again. I hated that my family was so far away, but hey it’s part of life I guess. I was excited for this year though. I couldn’t wait to get in there and play volleyball and meet new people.

Camila: this was mine and my twins first year at this new school, far from home. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I just hope my twin brother doesn’t give me a hard time. I decide to text him.
-Hey bro, where are you?
I sent the text as I reach the auditorium but don’t go in.

Finn: My sister was at this school, but nobody would know she is my sister. She got in a lot of trouble and so the family kinda sent her away. My parents are strict and push us to get good grades. It can be exhausting, but it is also something I do to not disappoint them. I slowly walk to the auditorium trying not to get lost.

@Bluecookies @bpalmer @Tina.G @Jass @Kate @LunaticLeviTheSecond @idiot.exe

5 Likes

Shiloh

After a long summer break Shiloh was getting ready for her first day ever in high school. She’s no longer a child. Although the summer break might’ve been long, to Shiloh it felt like it was just yesterday she finished her last grade. The only difference, she thought, was the fact she was now in a completely new school and wouldn’t have to deal with Finn anymore. She packed her bags and put the outfit which she prepared the day before and left for the school bus. The duration of the bus ride she was listening to music and kept the earbuds in her ears, playing softly, as she departed from the bus. The amount of work might be the same, but the feelings certainly wasn’t. Feeling the novelty of this place, which resembles feelings of happines, excitement and adventure, she was begining to think this day might not be as bad as she though. But then … She walked to the auditorium, airpods in ears, she bumped into a guy who was attempting to go through the door at the same time she did. One of her airpods swung out of her ears and dropped to the floor, as she shouted “DO YOU MIND?” Only to find the perpetrator is no other than Finn, which made her say “Seriously? I thought I was done having to deal with you.” But afterwards she gave him a smile as if she was quite as dissapointed she gets to see him again as she lead on. “I’m just kidding. I’m not risking getting you angry so you’d accidentally make me look bad in your next photography session.” She kept on joking.

@ChayChay05 - Finn

3 Likes

Finn:
(I don’t have the banners done just yet)

I sigh as I see who I bumped into. I wasn’t prepared to deal with her yet again. “Yeah, yeah. I’m sure you were only joking.” I say as I look at her. We had been academic rivals for a long time now. I now knew with us both here it wasn’t gonna stop now. “Well at least I got here on only my smarts and not my looks.” He jokes with her. He smiles at her for reassurance. “How was your summer?” He asks her as he holds the door open for her so they can make their way inside the auditorium.

3 Likes

Killian
I was a bit late getting to campus I had issues getting my plan ticket and so I was moving in today but it wouldnt be until after the assembly. I was hoping Leo was still my roommate and that I could find him at the assembly. I pulled out my phone to text him as I headed toward the auditorium.
-Hey are you here already? I just got here and Im on my way to the auditorium.

Mateo
I was a few steps behind Camila when my phone went off and I saw a text from her. “Im right here. You want to go find some seats?” I ask as I bump my shoulder into hers affectionately. I had moved set my room up already but not met my roommate yet which had me honestly kind of worried.

@ChayChay05

4 Likes

I was chilling finishing my side of the dorm room when my phone went off. I decided I should check it. I see it’s my best friend Killian.
-yeah man I’m here. About to head that way now. Wait for me?
I texted back as I grabbed my jacket and headed out the room.

Camila
“Oh shit.” I said when I heard Mateo. “I didn’t see you. And you scared me bro.” I giggle and we walk in together. I was so happy to have him here with me.

3 Likes

Killian
I saw Leo text me back and smiled at his message.
-You will catch up to me fine but Ill wait for you I’m not too far from our room but if you are done with your side and want to help me after the assembly I would appreciate.
I send as I wait for him and make sure my bag way settled and attached to my chair well.

Mateo
I giggle a little and smile at her. “I didnt mean to scare you sorry.” I say as I head in with her. “You holding up ok?”

@ChayChay05 Can you tag me please just so I dont miss your replies

2 Likes

I was walking and heard my phone go off again. I smile as I read his text. I reply
-yeah dude, I’ll help you. I’ll be there in a minute.
I hit send then see him with his back turned towards me sitting in his chair. I walk up behind him and try to scare him. “Hey Dick!” I yell then laugh.

Camila
“Well it’s just the first day.” I giggle. “But so far seems good.” I sigh as we find some seats. “I just hope I can make friends or something here.” I admit as we get settled in some seats.

@bpalmer

3 Likes

Killian
I read the text Leo sent me and then I hear someone walking up and assumed it was him even before I head him yell. “Hey a$$.” I say as I giggle and smile at him. “What have you been up to all summer I feel like I didn’t hear from you nearly as much as last year.” I say as I tuck my phone away.

Mateo
“You will make friends Cam people like you.” I say as I sit with her. “I mean you are easy to talk to and fun to be around. You will thrive I would bet money on it.”

@ChayChay05

2 Likes

I laugh as he says hey ass. “Man f**k, how you knew it was me?” I ask as I get beside him. “I was just busy this summer. You know hooking up and what not.” I smile at him as we start going towards the auditorium.

Camila
“Thanks bro, but honestly I’m not so sure.” I sigh I wasn’t so sure. “I guess you’re right.”

@bpalmer

2 Likes

Killian
“You said you were coming and I heard someone coming I just guessed it was you.” I say as I smile at him as we head to the auditorium. “Lucky I got nothing like that this summer. I even went to a gay bar with my brother hoping to get lucky and I didnt.” is say as I sigh. “I mean I know that a lot of people get hung up on my disability but like I so wish they would at least give me a chance.”

Mateo
“Cam you will do fine I promise. I bet you and your roommate will hit it off maybe that’s a good place to start looking for a friend.” I say as I shrug and sigh wondering what I would be walking into as a roommate.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

I feel bad for him kinda honestly. He was such a good dude and no guy ever wanted to give him a chance. That sucked, not just for him but for me too, because it made me feel bad for having girls and shit. “Well you will get lucky one of these days. And honestly, I spent the summer with Katrina… remember I actually have a girlfriend. I mean yes it was for a bet or dare or whatever, but I’m still with her and trying to get her to hook up.”

Camila
“I hope at least my roommate and I get along. If we didn’t that would suck. But who knows. Time will tell right.” I smile at him.

@bpalmer

3 Likes

Killian
“Im so close to trying those hook up type dating apps man.” I say sighing “Glad you had a good summer though.” Then I heard him mention Katrina and the whole bet that I had been against since before it even actually happened. “Yeah is she more than just a bet now because you know how I feel about that. And dont pressure the girl she is still pretty young.” I say as I shake my head at him and gently elbow him.

Mateo
“Cam if it doesn’t work out tell me and Ill put in for a room request change and we can share a room again like at home.” I say as I try to make sure she knew she had something to fall back on if it was bad. “But Im sure it wont be that bad.”
@ChayChay05

3 Likes

“I don’t know… honestly. This is the longest I have went without sex.” I sigh. “I mean we’ve been together now for almost 6 months. So I guess it’s more than the bet.” I couldn’t help that I like sex. “And dude if you gotta do it I’ll do it with you.” I smile.

“Thanks bro. I’ll keep that in mind.” I smile slowly at him. I watch as people slowly come into the auditorium. I wondered if I would find someone to date.
@bpalmer

2 Likes

Killian
“Well I mean maybe she is finally turning you into a respectable young man.” I joke with him as we come to the door of the auditorium. “When you break up with her we can both try the apps together see how it works out.”

Mateo
“Yeah no problem you know I have your back.” I say as I settle into my seat and look around. This place was so big

@ChayChay05

2 Likes

I smile as I hold the door open. “Sounds like a deal dude. I don’t know when that will happen, so we shall see.” I smile.

I keep looking around as we sit. “Yeah. I know and I have yours too.” I smile at my bro. I was happy I had him.

@bpalmer

2 Likes

Killian
“Thanks.” I say with a nod as I head in. “Its fine how long have I already held off its not like Im in some kind of huge rush.” I say as I head to the accessible spot at the back of the auditorium,

Mateo
I nod as I pull out some paper and doodle on it while I wait for what ever speech was going to happen to start. “I appreciate that you have my back. Good to know I at least always have you.”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

“Yeah, I get that.” I say as we walk in. I decide to sit in the back with him. I figured if Katrina wanted to she could sit with me back here. “Just stay positive bro.”

“That was my thoughts exactly.” I giggle “get out of my head.” I loved my twin

@bpalmer

1 Like

Killian
“You know I try to, I mean I plan to try and put myself out there a bit more this year too. Finally actually take you up on the offers to go to parties and stuff like that. Im trying not to let my anxiety hold me back anymore. I mean its my last year here and ill probably have to stay closer to home for university so im going to swallow my nerves and just let loose this year.” I say as I smirk at him.

Mateo
“We are identical twins so I guess maybe im using that twin telepathy that I have heard so much about.” I say as I laugh and hand her a piece of paper and a pencil hoping that would help her take her mind off of things.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

“That sounds like a perfect plan.” I smile. “Dude the parties are sick. And you will love it. Especially because I’m there. I can be your wingman.” I smile big. This news made me so happy. I remember the one party we went to freshman year. We played spin the bottle and when I spent it. It landed on Killian and I kissed him. That’s when I realized I was Pansexual.

“Thanks bro.” I say as I take the pencil and paper. I decide to start drawing. I mean I was here for an art scholarship. I love drawing. So I just to drawing.

@bpalmer

1 Like

Killian
I giggle when I hear how excited he was that I was going to start to go out with him again. “You tell me all about the parties and Im going to at least give them a shot again.” I say as nod at him. I remembered the last party that I had went to our freshman year and I remebered kissing him and honestly having feelings for him. I still had feelings for him but he was my best friend no way was I going to ruin that especially when I didnt have many friends to begin with. That wasn’t the reason I stopped going to parties though my reasoning did come from that night as well. Leo had left me for a while at that party and as soon as he walked away it became hell. A lot of the older kids decided that I would be an easy target to beat the hell out of. I faught back but when I had been pushed out of my chair and to the ground it wasn’t like I had the most defenses. I lied when Leo found me and I told him I had just fallen because I had drank and was feeling off. He didnt need me to ruin his fun.

Mateo
I smile as I see her relax as soon as she had the pencil in her hand. I was glad that I could help her calm down some.

@ChayChay05

3 Likes