St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Shiloh

“Well at least I got here on only my smarts and not my looks.” He said, and Shiloh laughed. “Honey I got here on both my smarts and my looks, let’s not forget that little fact.” After saying this she looked him up and down and said Yeah you’ll never get a modeling scholarship if your … well, looks … are any inclination." She teased. She wasn’t about to admit it, but he wasn’t ugly, in fact she liked his eyes. “Oh but good luck with the smart thing” She said, sarcastically.

@ChayChay05

3 Likes

I smile. “Don’t worry. It will be great this time. We are seniors and yeah. Everyone knows me. So you’ll have fun too.” I smile and watch people walk in.

I smile and just keep drawing. I always seemed to calm down when drawing. Maybe it’s because it was my favorite thing to do. Maybe because it came so easily to me. I wasn’t entirely sure but the reasoning didn’t ever matter to me.

@bpalmer

“You know I don’t need luck.” He smiled as they finished gathering their things that had fallen. “Yeah yeah we all know you’re a smarty too.” He rolls his eyes playfully with her. He did love taking pictures of her and thought she was pretty. However he couldn’t tell her those things. They had been academic rivals for so long. How could it change. He then held the door open for her. “After you.” He smiled and waited.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

4 Likes

Shiloh

“We all know you’re a smarty too.” She responded with “No, Finn…”. She gestured at herself while saying “I’m smart.” and when she gestured at him she said “You’re just a smarta**”. When he opened the door for her she sarcastically said “I insist … After you. After all, the unwritten rule is ‘Ladies first’. Anyways I have to look for the airpod you cause to fly out of my ear socket, if it’s broken, you’re paying for a new pair.”

@ChayChay05

3 Likes

Killian
“Yeah I know we are the oldest now. I think I can handle it now.” I say as i nod at him. You are pretty hard to forget you are right about that." I say as I watch people start to walk in. "I hope you are right and I will have fun but we will see after the first party that I go to with you.
@ChayChay05

3 Likes

Three Days Ago

Kendrie flew into Delaware from Maine. She couldn’t help but feel a sense of excitement as she set foot on campus, relieved to be back at St. Andrew’s. Being away from this place for the summer made her realize how much she had missed it. The familiar brick buildings, the sprawling green lawns, and the bustling energy of the students coming and going—it all felt like a comforting embrace. But now, just a few days later, that initial excitement seems to have faded. As she sat in my dorm room, she can’t shake this nagging feeling of homesickness. Maybe it was a mistake to come back to school so soon. She suddenly longing for the familiar sights and sounds of her hometown, the smell of the ocean breeze, and the quiet solitude of her childhood room. Of Noah, her brother. That’s why, without a second thought, Kendrie booked a flight back home. She didn’t even botherpacking, just grabbed her toiletries and headed to the airport. It felt impulsive, but she knew she needed a brief escape from this restless feeling. Two days may not be enough to cure her homesickness, but it’s better than nothing.

As the plane descended over my hometown, I could see the familiar landscape below. The small houses lined along the coast, the lobster boats docked at the harbor, and the picturesque lighthouse that always symbolized the essence of Maine. It felt like taking a deep breath after being submerged underwater for too long—a necessary refreshment for my weary soul.

Current Day

Kendrie needed a moment to herself so she stepped outside for a breath of fresh air before the assembly. As she walked towards the campus parking lot, she couldn’t help but feel a growing sense of anticipation. It was then, in the midst of her thoughts, that she heard a familiar rumble in the distance. Her eyes frantically scanned the parking lot, searching for the source of the sound. And there it was, a bright red truck that seemed to have come straight out of a Hallmark movie. Its gleaming exterior caught her attention, and she couldn’t help but notice that it seemed even shinier than when she last saw it.

But as her gaze lingered on the truck, her excitement grew mixed with a touch of nervousness. She knew exactly who that truck belonged to—Ethan, a…good friend of hers. Pulling herself together—for goodness sakes—Kendrie forced herself to look away from the truck just as its door swung open. She averted her gaze to the surrounding trees, minimal as they were on campus, pretending to be engrossed in the beauty of nature.

Without looking directly, she could feel the weight of someone’s gaze on her. Her intuition told her it was Ethan. The energy in the air shifted, and a tingle of anticipation ran down Kendrie’s spine. She mustered all her courage, taking a deep breath, and finally turned her gaze back towards him. And—gosh was he always such a slow walker?

@Bluecookies • Ethan • hope this works!!

First Day Outfit

How could I not add one :smiley:

Minus dainty purse

3 Likes

As Vincenzo stepped foot onto the grounds of St. Andrew’s, he was filled with a mix of excitement and nostalgia. It had been quite a cultural shock for him again to adapt to life from Rome, Italy, and now being back at his old school in Delaware was both exhilarating and slightly disorienting.

Everywhere he looked, familiar faces greeted him warmly. He exchanged high fives with his buddies from last year, catching up on their adventures during the summer break. Vincenzo couldn’t help but wear a playful smile as he made his way through the crowd, searching for a specific someone. And then, as if it were a scene straight out of a movie, his eyes caught a glimpse of a vibrant crown of bright blue and purple hair bobbing amongst the sea of students. Already grinning mischievously, he knew exactly who it belonged to. It was Jayda, a girl he had the peculiar habit of annoying—not out of malice, but simply for the amusement it brought him.

He quickened his pace, beelining towards her, unable to contain his excitement. He couldn’t help but giggle as he thought he saw her sigh. It felt like it had been forever since he last saw her, and he was eager to pick up where they left off. As he approached her, he made sure to call attention to his presence in the most obnoxious yet endearing way possible.

“Hey, Jayda!” Vincenzo exclaimed, his voice carrying over the bustling chatter around them. "Long time no see! Oh… oh no! Did you somehow manage to shrink while I was away?”

@ChayChay05 • Jade • is this okay? :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Evelyn, determined to start fresh and shed the past, had insisted on going by Eve this year to distance herself from the drama and rumors that had plagued her the previous year. As she made her way through the corridors of the school on her first day, the impending assembly only ten minutes away, a sense of weariness filled her being.

With every step, Eve’s eyes scanned her surroundings, half-expecting the piercing gazes of judgment to follow her every move. However, to her surprise, it seemed as though nobody noticed her at all. It was a peculiar feeling, almost worse than the judgment she had anticipated. The halls, once bustling with activity and chattering students, now appeared to be a blur of indifference. Her presence went unnoticed, as if she were an invisible entity passing through the populated corridors. It wasn’t that anyone was purposely ignoring her; it was simply that nobody seemed to acknowledge her existence, unintentionally adding to her growing unease.

Eve’s footsteps echoed in her ears as she made her way, each echoing beat a reminder of her solitude. The chatter of students became distant whispers, barely audible against the backdrop of her own thoughts. A profound sense of isolation settled upon her, contrasting starkly with the hopes of starting anew. With each passing second, the walls of the school seemed to close in on Eve, tightening their grip around her. She felt as though she were trapped within her own invisible bubble, unnoticed and forgotten amidst the sea of faces. The absence of judgment, though seemingly freeing, now bore heavily on her shoulders, weighing her down with a crushing sense of insignificance.

Eve, already burdened by the heavy weight of feeling invisible, reached her breaking point. Unable to bear the isolation any longer, she hastily made her way to the nearby bathroom, seeking solace within its small confines. In her haste and anguish, she failed to notice the presence of a girl standing just outside, as her path collided with the stranger’s.

@idiot.exe • Hope • hehhehe I couldn’t come up with anything better :sob:

1 Like

Pretend Banner • Phoenix Harper

Phoenix’s heart raced as they hurriedly made their way to the first day assembly. Their nerves were in overdrive, fueling the jitters that tingled through their whole body. The prospect of having to get along with others, navigate new social dynamics, and make a good impression made their stomach churn.

With wide, eager eyes, Phoenix scanned the room for an empty seat, panic creeping in as they feared being the only one left without a place to sit. Searching the huge, big, and giant five foot radius Phoenix was willing to travel, in their haste, they nearly collided with a cute boy who was engrossed in drawing. The close proximity of the chairs made it almost impossible to avoid such a mishap, convincing Phoenix that they were not at all to blame for disrupting the boy’s artwork. Because Phoenix totally hadn’t accidentally slid the chairs closer in their rush for the seat.

Quickly recovering from their mini-dive, Phoenix plopped down into the nearest open chair, winking at the artist. They couldn’t help but glance over at the kids drawing, secretly intrigued by his talent. However, their sharp tongue managed to whisper a playful excuse under their breath, “Hey, sorry about that. These chairs are practically begging for accidents to happen.”

Despite the jitters and initial unease, Phoenix refused to let their spirit be dampened. They remained bright-eyed, filled with curiosity and an insurmountable optimism. The first day might be daunting, but Phoenix’s determination burned fiercely within, ready to conquer any challenge that came their way.

@bpalmer • Mateo • Sorry it took so long :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Disclaimer: No Offense To Tall People

St. Andrew’s the new school he had just transferred to. As a parkour enthusiast, he effortlessly made his way through the crowded hallways, easily navigating around students and obstacles. However, just as he reached the entrance of the auditorium where the first day assembly was being held, a tall guy appeared beside him. This unfamiliar student towered over Birdie, standing at least four inches taller. Both of them tried to squeeze through the narrow doorway simultaneously, probably both assuming the other would wait there turn. Their feet tangled up, causing a sudden collision that sent them tumbling to the ground.

Immediately, Kenneth sprang to his feet, feeling a bit flustered by the unexpected fall. However, as he regained his balance, about to apologize—he tripped over the other student’s long limbs again, falling once more. Stupid tall people.

“Sorry! Sorry, about that!” Ken quickly apologized, a hint of embarrassment evident in his voice. He composed himself and extended a hand to help the taller guy back up. “Here, let me help you. I didn’t see you there.” He infact had, he had just calculated the other guys movements wrong. But he didn’t feel entirely compelled to share that.

@ChayChay05 • Rodney • I couldn’t see Ken randomly bumping into someone, so I hope this works as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Monday Morning

3:00 A.M

Ethan’s eyes flicked open, Monday morning… He glanced over at his alarm, Eh, I got time for one last shift before school. A slow smile spread across his face as he dashed to the shower. Hmm, Ocean breeze or… He picked up a new body wash he hadn’t seen before Smoke scented? Ah, Dad thinks he’s funny. Ethan rolled his eyes with a soft laugh and choose to go with the Ocean Breeze scent.

~ 15 minutes later ~

Ethan dried off and checked his watch, 3:15. 30 minute workout before my shift, yea that works. He quickly but neatly packed his uniform into his duffel bag and changed into a workout t-shirt and running shorts. After a good 30 minute workout of chest, cardio and arms, Ethan put on his uniform and drove over to the firehouse. The first two hours passed by without any trouble, He mostly played ping pong with the other guys that was until an ambulance call came over the radio requesting a welfare check on an old woman. Ethan and the senior paramedic raced to the ambulance beating out the other paramedics, “Ha, snooze you lose.” The others laughed, “Bring us back some of her cookies then!” Ethan chuckled, “Will do!” After ensuring Ms. Holcomb was ok, they ate some cookies and listened to a few of her stories before He looked at his watch. "We have to go, Ms. Holcomb, It was nice seeing you, as always but I have to get back so I can go to school. After saying their goodbyes, they headed back to the firehouse where Ethan dashed to his car, “Wait aren’t you going to change?” "No time, I need those extra few minutes if I’m not going to be late, I’ll change when I get there. “We could give you a lift?” But Ethan was already backing out and headed towards the school.

Once he arrived he stepped out and breathed, Made it! He grabbed his radio, “Switching to channel 4, let me know if I’m needed, over and out.” He turned to channel 4 and sighed, St. Andrews…been a while. He looked up towards the entrance and there she was. Kendrie Reynolds, beautiful as the last time I saw her. She wore a brown short sleeve shirt and lighter brown mini skirt all of which seemed to compliment her brunette hair. He slowly made his way to the school doors, carrying two duffel bags. When he finally got there he smiled and first words out of his mouth would’ve shocked anyone new here,“Wicked Witch of the East! How was your summer? Shame you didn’t melt in the pool. Love your first-day-of-school haircut by the way, split-ends really bring out those pretty eyes of yours.”

Uniform

IMG_1879

@Tina.G ~ Kendrie

2 Likes

“Well, well, well, look who’s feeling particularly kind today. The summer heat merely provided a gentle breeze to cool my wicked aura. I daresay, melting in a pool is reserved for lesser mortals like you.” Kendrie rolled her eyes, directing the attention away from her checking out his uniform. “Split-ends and pretty eyes, huh? Guess we’re getting creative with our compliments now. But let’s be real, Ethan. My eyes were always captivating, no split-ends needed.” Kendrie batted her eyes, voice raising several octaves to mock him. “But I appreciate your attempt at flattery, maybe next time you can come up with something a tad more astute.” She turned, heading towards the door talking over her shoulder. “We’re going to be late if you don’t start moving. You can gawk at me during assembly, Ethan.” She just kinda just assumed he’d follow, so she went inside.

@Bluecookies • Ethan • ahh, sorry it’s kinda short :sob::heart:

2 Likes

Outfit

Hope’s footsteps faintly echoed around the hallway. Students’ chatter and laughter muffled into the background. She walked slowly with her bag in her hands, her head turned to the ground. The speech was starting in the auditorium soon, but she’d rather delay her arrival.

It felt like yesterday when classes ended and students were free to go back to their homes. Though Hope visited her parents on the weekends, their absence in her everyday life was noticeable. It left her feeling as if something was missing. Even after three years, she missed the lively conversations at the dinner table and their words of encouragement. Compared to that, high school was… empty. It was her last year, and though she looked forward to it, she couldn’t stop thinking about what lied ahead of her. At the very least, she had her brother. Or so she thought. But their relationship wasn’t like before either. He changed. Hope arrived together with Adrian, as usual. But the entire time they were at home, he seemed distant. He was always out with friends, returning home when everyone else was asleep and leaving again in the morning. Before it was impossible to get him to shut up, but now Hope couldn’t remember the last time she heard him speak. He avoided her questions, hiding away. And even once they arrived on campus, he seemed in a hurry to get to his dorm room.

Left on her own, Hope was completely lost on what to do. She wasn’t even close to the auditorium, but she could already feel the crowd of people breathing down her neck and staring at her every move.

There were too many of them. Far too many people she had to impress. She needed time.

If only Adrian were with her. She’d spent so long pondering what could’ve gone wrong with him. Her brows furrowed, her hold on her bag tightening.

More and more students crossed paths with Hope, the closer she got. Their voices became louder, intruding on her thoughts. She couldn’t concentrate. Trying to avoid collision, she began walking closer to the sides. Her shoulders brushed off the walls as she inched closer to her destination.

And suddenly, she stumbled to the side into an open door. Her eyes widened and she grabbed onto the nearest object - which happened to be the doorframe. She jerked her head up, noticing someone was already inside. Evelyn, a… Friend of hers. How convenient she got to saw Hope acting so careless. Now she had to worry about a way to get out of the awkward situation.

“Evelyn! Hey!” she smiled, letting out an awkward, fake laugh. She adjusted her coat as she continued. “How are you?”

@Tina.G ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Evelyn Bauer

OOC

Poor Evelynnn :sob: I love the post though!! And dw it gave me an idea for what to write for Hope

1 Like

“Evelyn! Hey!” Hope smiled, reminding Eve that she was real and not invisible. “How are you?” Eve let out a heavy sigh. “Oh, Hope. Today has already gone to sh•t.” Evelyn was already ready to go into rant mode. At least it had been her friend who she bumped into. Hope is pretty much the only person that had ignored the… stealing a car rumors, and—as far as Eve knew, didn’t care that someone as important and influential as Evelyn Bauer is totally gay. Not that that should affect her ‘power’, but it did.

Anyways. “Let’s walk together?” Eve asked, holding the door open now. “And please, just call me Eve. People will remember, ‘Evelyn stole a car’ but won’t remember an Eve. Sounds different enough for me.” Evelyn looked over Hopes outfit, intoxicated with all the blue. “How’s your summer been? Mine has not been it.”

@idiot.exe • Hope • wow, Evelyn :star_struck: I can’t believe her literally not being able to pick up on anything :sob: ur post was great

1 Like

He looks at her shocked by how she said that. I mean the money to replace them wasn’t an issue. He just didn’t like being told what he was gonna do since he gets that from his parents already. “Yeah, okay. I got it. If I broke it I guess I can buy you a new pair.” He says as he decides to help her look for it. “What color is it? And do you know which direction it flew?” He asks as he lets the door go and starts looking around for her EarPod.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

“I promise you the first party will be lit. I mean of course because it will be. I’m throwing it.” I smile at him. “It will be at the little abandoned shed right off of campus. So then the school can’t shut us down. And hey if we get too hot people can easily just jump into the lake.” I smile at him. I really wondered where Katrina was at. I hadn’t seen her yet. So I pull out my phone and text her.
-hey baby, where are you?
I look back to Killian “sorry, was just texting Katrina.” I smile at him.

@bpalmer
@Bluecookies

Right as I sighed like literally on que. I heard his voice. It made my cringe some to be honest. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I heard him call me Jayda. I hated that. I always went by Jade because I hated my full name. I roll my eyes at him. “Hey Vince.” I smirk. “And I can’t shrink. Aren’t you smart?” Part of me did like our banter while the other part of me didn’t really like him much.

Some little dude had came up and we both tried to go in the door at the same time. Let’s just say it didn’t work too well. We both ended up on the floor. He got up first and then fell again. I sighed when he fell on me yet again. I didn’t understand how someone so short could make me fall. “It’s all good dude, accidents happen. We were both in such a rush and not paying enough attention.” I smile as I take his hand to get up. “I’m Rodney, what’s your name?” I ask him as we stand there.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Outfit

Hope sighed in relief, realizing her mishap went unnoticed. She gave Evelyn a sympathetic smile. “Already? It only just started.” But it wasn’t something out of the ordinary. Evelyn had many rumors circling about her, and Hope had noticed how the rest seemed to avoid her. It isolated her from everyone, making her an easy target to get close to. How unfortunate for her.

Hope nodded and followed her out, walking beside her. She began to feel her worries mellow down since she had somebody by her side. Though, even if she wasn’t the best choice, it still gave Hope a little confidence.

“Of course, Eve,” Hope put her bag properly over her shoulder. “My summer? It was very eventful!” Hope beamed. “I attended several swimming tournaments since the weather was ideal! My private coach took me across Europe, the sights were amazing,” she paused, realizing she may have gotten a bit carried away. She could almost hear Adrian reminding her to stop talking about herself. Ask a question, he’d say. “How’s swimming for you, by the way?”

@Tina.G ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Evelyn Bauer

OOC

Honestly mood though

1 Like

“Well, well, well, look who’s feeling particularly kind today. The summer heat merely provided a gentle breeze to cool my wicked aura. I daresay, melting in a pool is reserved for lesser mortals like you.” Ethan rolled his eyes, “At least you admit you’re wicked.” “Split-ends and pretty eyes, huh? Guess we’re getting creative with our compliments now. But let’s be real, Ethan. My eyes were always captivating, no split-ends needed." She was right about that. Her eyes were in fact captivating. “Last I checked, split-ends wasn’t a compliment but to have them everyday, I guess I could see how you misinterpret that.” “But I appreciate your attempt at flattery, maybe next time you can come up with something a tad more astute." "Delusional as always, I see. Ya know, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery actually, no wonder those parrots from that class zoo trip kept their mouth shut around you.” Kendrie had turned, heading towards the door talking over her shoulder. “We’re going to be late if you don’t start moving. You can gawk at me during assembly, Ethan.” Ethan laughed, “You wish, Witchy. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have more important things to do.” He turned the opposite direction and entered the main office, “Gladys! How’s my favorite receptionist?” He gave the woman a hug and chatted with her for a few minutes catching up about the summer before he said his goodbyes and entered the audiotorium.

@Tina.G ~ Kendrie

2 Likes

“Hey Vince.” Enzo flinched, before his smile widened. “And I can’t shrink. Aren’t you smart?” Vincenzo was shaking his head, clicking his tongue. “Mmm, that’s not what it looks like. All that hair dye speeding up the osteoporosis process? Aka shrinking?” Enzo eyed her, before laughing and pulling her into her a side hug. “How was your summer, Capo?” (Boss) Enzo asked, falling in stride with Jade.

“It’s all good dude, accidents happen. We were both in such a rush and not paying enough attention.” The tall guy smiled, Ken had to look away. “I’m Rodney, what’s your name?” They were both up now, and finally out of the way of the door. “Bird—Kenneth. It’s Kenneth.” Birdie looked up at the dude. Dang, he was tall. “Sorry about—uhh, that. That was, weird, I don’t usually… fall on people?” He hadn’t meant to phrase it as a question, it just came out that way.

@ChayChay05

3 Likes

Mateo
Teo was trying to keep his nerves at bay and his mind distracted by his little doodles, that in comparison to what he could see his sister working on, were very obviously subpar at best and absolute chicken scratch at worst. It wasn’t helping as much as he hoped it would though. His stomach was in knots no matter how well he could hide it so many unknowns had him worked up.

It was suddenly that Teo was knocked from his thoughts though. He wasn’t quite ready for what had knocked him from his thoughts either. It has been a chair and nearly a person in his lap. Mateo giggled and smiled at the other that had all but fell into place next to him. What the other said in a whisper made Teo smile a little more. “Its all good I mean that is one hell of a way to make an entrance.” Teo remarked giggling and smiling wide this kid seemed nice enough and definitely interesting.

@Tina.G

Killian
“Ok cool then Ill come early with you and get there before its too crowed.” I say as I smile at him and nod. “I can respect that is some good planning.” I nod as I see him pull his phone out and assumed he was texting Katrina even before he said he was. “Its all good I mean that was my guess.”
@ChayChay05

3 Likes

I look at him when he side hugs me. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that to be honest. “My summer?” I asked kinda shocked he even cared. “It was…” I tried to think of the right words. “It was good. You know just having fun and drinking and what not.”
She looks the inch up at him.
“How was your summer?”

I smiled at him. “I don’t usually fall on people either. So no worries.” I watch people walk in as we talk. “nice to meet you Kenneth? Can I call you Ken? Or do you hve a nickname?”

@Tina.G

I smile and put my phone away. “how was your summer anyways? What did you do?” I smiled at him and I tucked away my phone.

@bpalmer

3 Likes

Shiloh

She knew both of them had money, but it wasn’t the fact she wanted him to buy something for her, it’s the principal of it, at leat in her mind if you break something you buy it or help fix it or do whatever you can to resolve your new debt. When he offered to pay for the buds, she nodded in agreement, but still decided to tease. “That’s the best thing you have to offer.” She noticed a blinking light coming from his pocket, which meant her earbud safely landed in his shirt pocket. Withouth warning, she reached for her earbud in his pocket, and after fishing out the earbud, she put it in it’s case and said. “Don’t be so surprised, Finnick, I was doing you a favor. That’s the furthest any girl would dare reach into your pants.”

ORP: Is it cool if I have her nickname him Finnick, as in the word finnicky?
@ChayChay05

3 Likes