St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Shiloh

““Oh, no worries at all! Commercials, huh? That’s a different stage, but a stage nonetheless!” Shiloh wanted to agree or say something when she realized she has no idea if the stage is different from commercials, and she had a feeling he knew for sure either. “Well I wouldn’t know, I’ve never been in a play or in anything theatrical. Have you ever done commercials? Or movies maybe? If I’m lucky I might be in one soon.” Or so my mother says I’m lucky to be involved with it, but I feel no such luck.
“How was it to be the face of L’orelai? I’d be able to answer that if I ever were the face of L’orelai, I was just a cute kid with a great volumnios hair. Just because you remeber me from a few commercial makes me in no way the best.”

@Jass

2 Likes

FinnForChay

Finn smiled at how nervous Kayden looked. To Finn it was cute and adorable. “Yes, I really liked the kiss. No you didn’t freak me out. It’s fine you didn’t ask. I really enjoyed it.” He smiled then leaned in and kissed Kayden again. He wanted to ease Kayden’s nerves. He thought what better way to do that than with a kiss. Finn leaned in and kissed Kayden’s lips softly. He felt the butterflies in his stomach and the sparks flying. He couldn’t believe a kiss felt this way. After a few moments passed he slowly pulled away. “I hope that was okay.”

@Kate Kayden

2 Likes

“You meant what?” Lorenzo asked, and Hope’s heart already began pounding in her chest. She was hoping she wouldn’t have to say it again, especially since it was so embarrassing.

“That…” she sighed, looking down at her bag. She began quietly, “You’re… Also pretty—” she cut herself off. “Pretty, I mean, what was the word? Pretty beautiful? No—” she sighed. Complimenting people was too difficult. What, she had to acknowledge other people’s strengths and not just her own? Impossible. She covered her face in shame, letting out a deep sigh. It was going very, very wrong.

“I actually play baseball.” Lorenzo laughed. “Why don’t you tell me something nobody knows about you.”

She was glad the topic changed, at least. “Baseball! Right! How could I forget?” Hope laughed nervously.

“Something nobody knows about me?” She paused, unsure what to tell him. There were plenty of things that came to her mind. The first, of course, her plan to use Lorenzo for his money. But saying that was out of the question. Truthfully, she wasn’t sure what to say nor what he expected to hear. She hadn’t been in a situation like that and there were no guides anywhere on how to answer. “Um… Something about me no one knows…” she tried to fill the silence in the meantime, adjusting her headband. “Not even my family? Well… My most ambitious dream is that I want to travel the whole world.” That was safe to tell, it wasn’t too secret and barely revealed anything. “Your turn!”

@ChayChay05 ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Lorenzo Perez

Outfit

1 Like

Owen nodded as Rodney talked about unforgettable moments, he already knew his kiss with Lila was one of these moments. It hadn’t necessarily been Owen’s first kiss as it had been for Lila, but it definitely was the most special one he had. As Rodney mentioned the guy he met in the morning, and he blushed, Owen’s curiosity piqued. “Ah, someone caught your eye, huh?” Owen grinned playfully. “Hope it works out for you. Give me the juicy details later,” he added with a wink, clearly just joking about what he said about those juicy details.

When Owen messaged Lila and took a sip from his beer, he couldn’t get back to his conversation with Rodney before she had replied again. He quickly wrote back.

Haha, sounds like the new kid’s taking his sweet time :joy: I can’t wait to see you either. Let me know when you’re on your way here. I’ll be here waiting outside :blush:

He then focused back on Rodney with a smile, ready to continue the conversation. “Sorry about that. So, tell me more about this sweet guy from the speech. What’s his story?” Owen inquired, showing genuine curiosity and interest in Rodney’s life. Over the last year, Owen had started caring about Rodney as if he was his little brother.

@ChayChay05 - Rodney and Lila

1 Like

Something about this girl’s attitude annoyed but also intrigued Jasper, he couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was, but she was an interesting personality at the least. When she mentioned she might be in a movie too, that intrigued him, “Oh, you’ve got the film bug too! I’ve dipped my toes in the amateur movie scene myself. It’s a wild ride, let me tell ya. What is your movie gig about? Anything exciting?” He asked, his tone and demeanour casual as he spoke, yet at his final question there was an undertone of curiosity.

When she said she didn’t consider herself to have been the face of L’orelai, he said, “Ah, gotcha!”, even if he hadn’t quite meant what he had said in the way she had interpreted it. “But hey, being the cute kid with voluminous hair is no small feat either! You’ve got to admit, those commercials left an impression. Don’t sell yourself short, love. For many you’ll have been the face of L’orelai!” If he had remembered her as that L’orelai kid all the way from Australia, he was certain many people would recognise her from that, and at least see her as one of the faces of the brand.

1 Like

Sorry for the eyesore banner

Rob was no stranger to the celebrations at the beginning of the year. Students thought they were being so sneaky, inviting the whole school thinking a professor wouldn’t notice. But truth was, some did. They just didn’t care. Rob on the other hand? Well, he wasn’t going to let the party go unnoticed…

He had to attend. How could he miss such a big event?

Rob could be seen juggling three bottles of alcohol somewhere near a bar. There was an empty glass on the counter in front of him. Most students were already used to his antics and had decided to ignore him, however a few gathered around him to watch the show. He eventually stopped his act, placing one of the three bottles on the counter. The other two remained in his hands. He poured them into a glass simultaneously, before putting them down and finishing with a bow.

His eyes were focused on the drink he’d made. As tempting as it was to drink it, it wasn’t for him. His initial plan was getting his bestie Coltrane to come to the party. He was always buried in his work, he had to let loose and catch a break once in a while. But no matter what Rob tried, he couldn’t drag the man to the shed. So, he devised a plan.

A poor student was in his proximity, a freshman or sophomore, he couldn’t remember. He knew her parents, though. Great people. He pulled out his phone as he approached the student, searching for Coltrane’s number. Problem with the girl was, she was drinking underage. Though that was the case for most of the students at the party, he needed an excuse to ask her for a small favor.

“Avery! Ah, it’s been so long since I’ve last seen you. You were this tall back then,” he gestured to his waist. “How have you been? How are your parents? Your brother still in prison?” Once she answered his pointless questions, he could get into the true reason he approached her. “…But say, I don’t think they’d be too happy to hear their beloved daughter has been drinking. They’d be so disappointed in you, Avril.” He shook his head in disapproval. “But listen, they don’t have to know. I’ll keep your secret, as long as you help me out. See, I need to convince my buddy La— Ahem, Coltrane to come to the party. I was plannin’ to call him, tell him there’s a foreign student who needs a ride. That way he’d be forced to come. He wouldn’t believe me if I pretend to be a student, so this is my only hope. What do you say, Ava?”

With a sigh, the student reluctantly agreed.

Rob dialed his friend’s number, placing it on speaker. Coltrane’s voice could barely be heard over the music.

“Hey, pal! Long time no see,” Rob chuckled. “How’ve you been? Good? Listen, I’m at the party and there’s this kid who needs your help. Says she came here from another school and needs a ride.” He explained. “And before you accuse me of lying, ask for yourself,” he paused, handing the phone to the poor girl involved in their mess.

She sighed again, ready to follow along Professor McConnell’s lie.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Bestie Coltrane
@ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Random NPC

ORP ~ Tell me if I need to fix anything!

Bodacious fit, as the kids call it

3 Likes

TBD NAMETAG: Sigrún

Sigrún laughed sheepishly, "Yes, well. When I was a little girl, I was in my snowboarding phase. Not to say that I no longer like it, no, I actually still love it. Sorry, anyway, I should provide some context. So, my parents had a very nasty divorce, someone cheated on someone or something I didn’t know, I was young. They were so mad, they couldn’t stand the sight of each other so my mother moved back to America and my father stayed in Iceland. They argued over every little asset, ‘this thing that you loved, give me that back’, of course what they argued the most over was me. Father wanted me to stay in Iceland, where I was born with him but my mother wasn’t having it and said she’d sue for custody. Rather than fight it out in court and drag it out longer than usual since it’s an internationality case, they came to the only agreement they have ever made which was to switch me every year on my birthday, the one day neither of them wanted to give up not seeing me. So, that’s how it went, one entire year in Iceland, the next in America. Sorry I got off track again, anyway, when they first decided this, I was upset and hurt especially at the fact that they didn’t even ask me what I wanted which was to stay in Iceland with my father. I was born there, it was home, and I love it. So, I grabbed my little snowboard, my only means of transportation at that young age, and decided that I was going to run away.

"Long story shortened, I had made it about halfway up this nearby mountain. For some more context, avalanches are extremely dangerous and deadly if left alone for too long. So, what they do, is they use dynamite to cause smaller avalanches so that if a natural one does occur later it is less dangerous. I did not know this and I doubt I would have understood it at that age anyway. That night, they were doing this as most people don’t ski or snowboard at night, I hear this loud boom and got scared and wanted to go home, so as I was putting on my snowboard to go back down the mountain, I hear this ominous ice crackling almost like a potato chip bag from further up the mountain that echoed around me then what sounded like a rushing waterfall mixed with a shush of snow and ice come rushing towards me. Extremely scared I started snowboarding down the mountain, with a minor avalanche raging behind me. This is the part of the ‘true story’ where the heroine manages to by some miracle overcome the disaster, nope that was not the case as it caught up to me within a few minutes and buried me under the snow.

“When they had finally found me, I had stopped shivering, which is really bad but the peculiar thing to them was that I was gigging, giggling from the adrenaline. After they warmed me up with emergency blankets and hot chocolate, I had wanted to experience that again but never wanted to be that scared again. So, I started getting into extreme sports but only so long as there was good safety equipment involved. But yea, that’s what my parents’ refer to as the ‘avalanche incident’.”

@Tina.G ~ Ken

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

He could see Finn smiling when he was rambling on like being nervous. He was glad that Finn didn’t think it was a big deal and said it was ok. He then kissed me and I kissed him back with passion, it was so nice to be honest. “Yes handsome it was perfect. Sorry when I get nervous I start rambling. But I liked that kiss.” .

Kayden then ralizes tat he was not sure whos turn it is in the 20 questions game. “Do you know who’s turn it is in our 20 question game? I lost track.” He giggles at that.

@ChayChay05- Finn

1 Like

“So you have loved me since your freshman year?” The line between liking and loving was blurred, and Enzo didn’t know the exact date or time, but he did know he loved her know. And probably then. “Yes, Jayda, I think I first loved you freshman year.”

Vincenzo couldn’t believe his luck. After years of rivalry and tension, Jayda finally stood before him as more than just a competitor. He had confessed his love for her, baring his heart and soul, and now her words echoed beautifully in his ears. The weight on his chest lifted, replaced by a profound sense of contentment. As Jayda’s smile and blush deepened, Vincenzo couldn’t help but be mesmerized by her beauty. The way her eyes sparkled with affection, and the gentle curve of her lips, all made his heart race. He reached out, tenderly tracing his fingers along her cheek, savoring the softness beneath his touch.

"Per favore, promettimi che questo non è un sogno,” Enzo whispered, repeating it in English for her. “Please promise me this is not a dream,” he whispered, his voice filled with a mix of disbelief and hope. “That when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll still have you by my side.”

@ChayChay05 • Jade • ooh let’s start on that ship name :eyes::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

Mr. Lav Coltrane was sitting in his office, filtering applications for drivers ed. He sighed, realizing how busy he would be this year. He was just about to make himself dinner and have it in the office, when he got a phone call. He immediately turned off his electric kettle and answered it ready to roll his eyes. He knew it was his school buddy calling, but he couldn’t help but roll his eyes at him sometimes because his attempt to being friendly with the kids was sometimes pathetic. The caller was like his introverted friend that was sometimes pushy but for his own good.
Over the phone he could hear a loud noise, like music playing in the background, and from the noisy distorted music he hear Rob’s voice appear, greeting him loudly to outweigh the loud music.
God he’s at that party, no matter how good he sells it, I won’t go, I’m not a party type of guy. Coach thinks.
“Hi.” He greeted him as simply as he could, waiting for Rob to suggest something and for Coach to shut it down and end with the unnecessary phone call right away.
"Listen, I’m at the party and there’s this kid who needs your help. Says she came here from another school and needs a ride.” As if Coach knew he needed to prepare his eyeroll even if his buddy couldn’t see him.
Coac was ready to say something back. He started saying “Listen here McConnell!” Ready to tell him how he doesn’t believe such a kid exists, but Rob responded before he could finish the sentence.
"And before you accuse me of lying, ask for yourself,” Coach was dumbfounded by this. It’s either real, or Prof Robbie got somebody to do the voice and say something. Coach believed he knew when Prof Robbie made voices to trick him, but he also believed Robbie wouldn’t go so far as to involve other kids into this.
“Okay, I’m listening. Put the kid on the phone and I’ll believe you.”

@idiot.exe

2 Likes

ParisRivers

When Noah mentioned he still had Coach Coltrane’s number, he was quite pleased, but it immediately grew to confusion once he mentioned driving lessons. What do driving lessons have to do with this situation or with this Coach guy? He wondered, and his face was decorated with a quizical brow, but he didn’t ask, hoping he’d some day learn what that means.
When he was given the number, Paris already started dialing it when Noah thought to ask “Should I give him a call or will you?” to which Paris replied with “Too later buddy.”. He placed the phone on his ear, ready to be met with the dialing noise, but instead he got a different kind of noise. The line was busy, just when he needed it. “Darn it … It’s busy. Are you sure I can just leave you? Lila is downstairs, she’ll show me where the party is and I’ll ask around if anybody saw Coach Coltrane around. Try not to get up or anything while I’m gone.” Paris says goodbye to Noah and proceeds to practically run down the stairs. When he sees Lila is still there after thinking she might’ve gone away when he was taking too long upstairs, he sighed with relief.
“LILA! Thank God you’re still here. I’m so so sorry for taking so long, my roomate Noah has somehow pulled something I think, and he’s in pain. I need to get to the party to find Coach Coltrane, he isn’t answering his phone and I don’t know where else to look.” Paris spat out the words in a rush, adding urgency to his statements.

@Jass - Noah mentioned
@ChayChay05 - Lila

ORP: Maybe Lila can say Coache’s office window is visible form where they’re standing and the lights are turned off. I’m assuming by the time Paris would get down Coach would already head towards the party.

3 Likes

Why don’t you tell me something about yourself.” Kendrie leaned even closer, making sure her warm breath tickled his ear as she whispered, “Sure, one thing about me, I thrive on adventure. The thrill of the unknown, the adrenaline rush of exploring uncharted…territory. That’s what makes me tick.” She purred.

Kendrie’s heart skipped a beat as Leo’s breath caressed her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She couldn’t help but chuckle at his flirtatious words, her body responding to his every move. Leo’s smirk deepened as he pulled her even closer, their bodies pressed together in a sizzling embrace. Kendrie could feel the heat radiating from his chest, and she couldn’t help but respond in kind. Kendrie leaned more, aa humanly possible, their noses brushing and whispered in Leo’s ear. “I think I’ve found my dance partner for the night.” She wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him the lead. As the music swirled around them, Kendrie closed her eyes and let herself be swept away by the moment. She could feel Leo’s hands exploring her curves, sending sparks of electricity through her body.

@ChayChay05 • Leo • I feel like I pretty much contributed nothing to this :sweat_smile:

@Bluecookies@bpalmer

2 Likes

Adrian almost forgot he rolled his eyes when she mentioned being drunk, so when she called him out, he briefly froze. He hated confrontation. “Well, good to know others agree. And, I guess, good that you’re not trying to justify yourself. I get it, you can’t think straight under the influence of alcohol,” his current state was a prime example. The way Adrian saw it, alcohol brought out someone’s real personality. They were less likely to hold back on temptations, unlike when they were sober. At least, in his case, it was true. He never would’ve been able to roll his eyes at her if sober, or comment on their relationship when it wasn’t his place. He was supposed to be laid-back, not a care in the world. He was supposed to shrug it off. But instead he decided to let his true self show more and more.

“I don’t know if I would’ve felt the same, never had a relationship that close. So I just don’t get it.” Not to mention, Adrian was avoiding his family during his summer “vacation”, seeing them for barely an hour a day. He had his reasons. But he couldn’t help but wonder if Lorenzo felt like he did, trapped in the relationship and needing an escape. “I guess, good for him that you ended it. And for yourself too.” Adrian sighed, looking at the empty bottle again.

“Are you sure you didn’t always want to cheat?” he blurted out without thinking how she’d take it.

Chloe explained that she was okay with the break-up, and Adrian took it in the worst way possible. She spoke about how it wouldn’t have lasted and how they preferred being friends. His suspicions were confirmed. That is, confirmed by his dazed brain, tired and drunk. He couldn’t see her caring for him, regardless of what she said. He wasn’t even sure anymore if he wanted to set up Chloe and Lorenzo again. Because between her and Hope, not one option seemed better than the other.

Chloe sighed, preparing herself to answer Adrian’s question: does she still love him? And once she began speaking, Adrian could strangely relate to her. Not being in love with anyone she dated, until she met Lorenzo. He began to wonder, would the same happen to him? Would he finally stop feeling like an outcast in at least one aspect of his life?

“It makes sense, yeah…” he furrowed his brows in confusion. It did not make sense. “I think I need another drink. Why don’t we head to the bar?”

He wanted to ask her more actually, but he wasn’t sure if he could bring it up anymore. Because as curious as he was, he gave her plenty of reasons to be done with him. And he didn’t like her that much either.

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

@ChayChay05 ⁠{✧} Lorenzo Perez mentioned
@ ⁠{✧} Hope Beaumont mentioned

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

2 Likes

She could tell that he did not like being called out since he froze. She did not mean to sound like a bitch, she just wanted to make sure people know that she isn’t going to break even if something came out harsh on there end. She does not like people sugarcoating stuff just to not make her or anyone upset. “Trust me theres a lot of people that agree with you and I do to, and sorry if I seemed like a bitch calling you out it really was not my intention. That’s true you can’t I guess or some people just have more confidence and act before they actually think stuff through.” She could sense that he has walls built up for whatever reasons but he was talking more a little bit so maybe she was breaking them down a little. Sometimes in friendships it is a good thing to have people that can be there for you and break down your walls because it shows that the person cares for you and your starting to trust them and be who you really are not pretending to be something your not.

“That’s understandable not getting it or having that type of relationship. Honestly before Lorenzo I didn’t think that was possible either, but maybe one day you will find someone that you have a close relationship with and no matter what stay friends with but maybe not either some people are closed off to that. I guess that it is good but I don’t know either. Maybe a little hope of me wants to try it again with Lorenzo especially now that we are both here, but I think he wants to move on by the looks of it.”

Chloe finished her drink as well and put down the bottle of beer she had and he asked her did she always want to cheat which was very straightforward and she wasn’t sure if she gave off the impression that she wanted to cheat or that was her main goal. “To your question of are you sure you didn’t always cheat, no I never wanted to cheat in general. No one deserves to be cheated on at all even if its a good or bad relationship. I know I wouldn’t want to be cheated on, I mean come on I don’t think anyone wants to get cheated on or used or played in general. Like I said it was not my intention to but once I did it I owned up to it and admitted it. I love Lorenzo no matter what, he is like my rock and again I will always have feelings for him, but it’s hard to go back as well, he will probably never trust me again or for a long time which I get and deserve. Sorry I went off there a little.” She sighed she was starting to get a little headache with how complicated the relationship was.

Adrian then asked if she wanted to get another drink since both of theirs were empty. “Heck yeah I need another drink, is that even a question” she laughs a little. “So tell me a little about you? I mean I know you are Lorenzo’s best friend and his roommate but what else is there to know about you?” She asled him while they walked to the drinks table.

@idiot.exe- Adrian

3 Likes

As Sigrún finished her story, Ken’s mind snapped back to reality. He shook off the lingering temptation to snatch a valuable item from her bag and refocused on the conversation at hand. The rush he had felt just moments ago, the allure of stealing, was overshadowed by the intrigue of Sigrún’s thrilling tale. “Wow,” Ken said, his eyes wide with amazement. “That’s quite a story. You’re lucky to have made it out of that avalanche alive.” He couldn’t help but admire Sigrún’s courage and resilience. Ken nodded, his fascination growing. “And that’s what led you to parkour?”

But that wasn’t the burning question on the tip of his tongue. Before he could even contain himself it slipped out, like word v•mit, and fast. “Do you ever miss that raw fear from your avalanche experience? The feeling of danger that comes with it?” He was so intrigued he couldn’t even feel guilty for asking.

@Bluecookies • Sigrun • loved you’re post :heart: can’t wait for her answer tho :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

TBD NAMETAG: Sigrún

“That’s quite a story. You’re lucky to have made it out of that avalanche alive.” Sigrún nodded, “I am, which is why I encourage the use of safety in whatever I am doing. It’s not fun going to the extreme if you do not live to tell about it.” "And that’s what led you to parkour?” Sigrún nodded, “I suppose you could say that. Since that was the event that started it all.” "Do you ever miss that raw fear from your avalanche experience? The feeling of danger that comes with it?” Sigrún smiled knowingly, “I would be lying if I said I haven’t thought of that moment from time to time. The adrenaline, the fear, the thrill. I hate to admit it, given my whole safety speech, but yes I do sometimes.”

@Tina.G ~ Ken

1 Like

Lorenzo didn’t understand Hope at all. It wasn’t usually this hard for him to understand A girl. He was confused why she seemed so shy and stuttering. Like they have hung out before. Granted they never really talked before now. She then said he was pretty or beautiful. He laughed at this. “The word is cute. Or handsome. I can’t be pretty or beautiful. Those are girl terms.”

She then said “Baseball! Right! How could I forget?” He laughed with her at this. “Well obviously you forgot, and pretty easily too.” He laughed again. It was cute how confused she seemed. She then talked about how she wanted to travel the world. This wasn’t shocking or a secret to him. “That’s not very shocking.” He chuckled. He wanted to know a secret. That didn’t seem like a secret to him but he smiled anyways.

“Why are you so nervous?” He asked her really curious about it. He didn’t understand how someone so pretty could be that way. She should be confident. He wanted her to be comfortable with him but boy was she making it hard. He was so easy going and usually people found him easy to talk to. He didn’t understand why this was so hard for her. He then poured himself another two shots and grabbed another beer. He wasn’t an alcoholic just liked to party when it wasn’t baseball season.

@idiot.exe -Hope

———

Rodney couldn’t help but to smile when Owen asked “Ah, someone caught your eye, huh?” Rodney chuckled. “Honestly nothing juicy to tell. He bumped into me and knocked me down and we got all tangled with each other. Then we talked till the speech started. Haven’t seen him since. However there was a vibe there. His name is Kenneth. He is a cutie for sure.”

Rodney smiled and blushed more talking about Ken gave him butterflies in his stomach to be honest. He never felt this way about a guy before. It kind of scared him. Owen then looked at his phone again and texted someone again. After Owen got done texting he said “Sorry about that. So, tell me more about this sweet guy from the speech. What’s his story?” Rodney smiled.

“Well his nickname is Birdie, which is a cute story that he told me. Or well I find it cute. He has these gorgeous brown eyes and this brown wavy or curly hair. I think it’s more wavy. He just recently moved close to here. I just find myself wanting to know more about him honestly.”

@Jass -Owen
@Tina.G Ken-mentioned

————

FinnForChay

Finn couldn’t help but smile as they pulled away from each again. It was a more passionate kiss that time and it made Finn feel some kind of way for sure. He knew he liked Kayden. However he also knew he liked Shiloh. Part of him felt he needed to kiss Shiloh to know how much. Because right now Kayden was winning the race to his heart. He smiled as they came apart and Kayden spoke.

Kayden said “Yes handsome it was perfect. Sorry when I get nervous I start rambling. But I liked that kiss.” This made Finn blush. Kayden was the sweetest person Finn ever met. He had Finn’s attention for sure. He hoped even if this kiss meant nothing and even if they didn’t end up dating they could at least be friends. “I’m glad you liked cutie, because I did too. Please don’t apologize for rambling. I thought it was cute.”

Finn could feel himself starting to have his feelings grown for Kayden. Which scared him some but he wasn’t gonna let that show. He still had Shiloh in his head too. However he had plans with Kayden. Taking pictures together for their eyes only. Finn couldn’t wait to do this. Then Kayden asked “Do you know who’s turn it is in our 20 question game? I lost track.”

Finn smiled. “It’s mine turn.” He paused. He hd a few questions to be honest however one popped into his head and he couldn’t help but to ask it. he looked deep into Kayden’s eyes. “Where do you think will this go? Like you and me? I know we just met and all but just wanted to hear your thoughts.” He was nervous to hear Kayden’s response to this. However he just wanted to know if Kayden saw them as friends or possibly more than friends.

@Kate -Kayden
@LunaticLeviTheSecond Shiloh-mentioned

—————

Jade was looking deep into Enzo’s eyes. She was lost in their little world in the moment. She didn’t care who could see them. Normally she wouldn’t be caught dead with him. Well not like this anyways. They were usually always fighting and bickering back and forth. She couldn’t believe that in this moment they were on the dance floor. Enjoying each other’s embrace, and kissing and confessing their love for each other. She was shocked by her own actions. However she waited for this day for three years.

She was so ecstatic that it was finally here. Vincenzo said “Yes, Jayda, I think I first loved you freshman year.” This made Jade blush harder. “Oh, Vince… You’re the sweetest, you know that right?” She took a deep breath before continuing. “Honestly… I think I’ve loved you since than too. Well it was your freshman year and my sophomore year.” She giggled and seductively placed her hand on his chest.

She was trying to let him know she wanted more of him. More kisses, cuddles and just more of him in general. Truth was she hasn’t really had a serious relationship since she met him at hopes they would end up together. She only had flings that meant nothing or one night stands. She smiled at him sweetly as she looked deep into his eyes. She was mesmerized.

She than heard him say "Per favore, promettimi che questo non è un sogno,” Right before she was going to ask what that meant he said it in English for her. It had sent shivers to her whole body. He said “Please promise me this is not a dream,” She smiled the whispers of his breath warm on her ear. Then before she could respond he spoke once more. He said “That when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll still have you by my side.”

This made her heart skip a beat. She blushed and smiled and replied. “Vincenzo, my dear dear sweet and sexy Vince… This isn’t a dream. I promise you. This is the real thing. I would love nothing more then to wake up by your side.” She smiled. She knew they weren’t suppose to be in each other’s dorms. She didn’t care though. She wanted to cuddle with him and sleep with him. Sure she wanted to have sex with him as well.

However she would be fine with just being in his arms to sleep. That was something she never did before though. She didn’t even care if they went to the town and got a hotel room. She just wanted to lay next to him for the first time. She wanted to listen to his heartbeat as she fell asleep. She kissed him once again. This time deeper than before. “I love you Vincenzo Dean Coppola!” She nearly shouted not caring who heard and who would judge her. She didn’t care if the whole world knew. She finally expressed herself.

@Tina.G Vincenzo Yes we so do… How about Vincade? lol that probably sucks. :joy:

————

Lila had just gotten Owen’s response and was smiling like a fool at her phone after reading his text. When the guy came back up. Saying he was sorry. Lila replied “yes, I’m still here and it’s no problem that you took a while. Sorry to hear about your roommate. One special while I respond to the text.” She said then responded to Owen

He just came out. So on my way now. See you soon handsome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lila put her phone in her pocket. “Well from the looks of it. The coach’s lights are off. So maybe he is at the party. Even though usually I don’t think the adults go to it.” She shrugged. “Well let’s go. We better hurry.” She said as she lead the way to the party. She was super excited to see Owen.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Paris
@Jass Owen

————-

Leo smirked as they danced with no space between them. This made Leo happy and content. He didn’t care if Katrina or Killian was watching. In his eyes dancing with someone wasn’t wrong or cheating. However he was so horny. Since he hasn’t had sex in months. To him it felt like forever. He smiled as she told him

“Sure, one thing about me, I thrive on adventure. The thrill of the unknown, the adrenaline rush of exploring uncharted…territory. That’s what makes me tick.” They danced and swayed to the music. He loved dancing and Katrina didn’t seem like she really even wanted to be here. He knew he couldn’t really win Katrina over so why not have some fun.

He smirked as she said the things she did. She then said “I think I’ve found my dance partner for the night.” He smirked and leaned in close to her ear. He knew for sure this would send chills all over her whole body. So it made it that much better. “first and for most sexy. Uncharted territory is the best place to explore. I’m glad you found your dance partner for the night.”

He said as he spun her around and then pulled her back to him. Pressing his body against hers. He then continued. “So let’s forget our worries and dance the night away.” He was always confident in himself and his abilities to flirt and turn on a girl.

“Plus exploring uncharted territory can be fun, mysterious, and rewarding all at the same time. So tell me more about yourself beautiful? I’ve seen you around. Glad I finally worked up the courage to talk with you though. Who knows… This might end up being the best night of our lives.”

He said as he spun her around again. Their feet and bodies in perfect rhythm to the music. They were moving in perfect harmony together. He started to feel his worrieswash away slowly. He however needed more drink and smoke soon. However he couldn’t walk away from her. He was captivated and mesmerize by her beauty. He was honestly trying to forget what Brex said about Killian.

@Tina.G Kendrie
@Bluecookies Katrina -mentioned

@bpalmer Killian & Brex mentioned

4 Likes

Brex had found a nice place to sit and relax while Madi had been gone and since he knew Jasper would be around soon he honestly didnt mind that he had been left alone. It was a pleasant surprise when Madi came back. She explained the situation and that she had her drink spilled on her and had changed. That was fair and honestly a good reason to disappear for a bit so he nodded understanding.

Brex was even more surprised that she still wanted to talk. “Thats fine what do you want to talk about?” he asked hoping it was anything other than get to know you things Brex didnt want to share a lot of that kind of information so it was hard to weed out what could be shared. He apology was really sincere and he nodded in understanding. “Its ok I get it no reason to feel bad about it. I mean who would want to walk around covered in drink. If you had it would have put a damper on your night.” he took the water bottle from her with a soft smile.

“Ah thanks.” he said as he uncapped the bottle and took a drink. And there was the get to know me questions he had been dreading. He was going to ask what she wanted to know a more direct question would leave him less to weed through about what he even wanted to share. “What exactly do you want to know?”
@Kate

1 Like

Shiloh

“Yeah, I don’t know what to expect with a movie though. Maybe you can explain to me the basics and basic rules of acting? Sorry to assume I just figured from you mentioning the stage that ypu’re into theatre. And Im a newbie when it comes to acting never having to act seriously in a talking role before. Hopefully my mother realizses soon I hate modeling and being slways busy so she drops her ridiculus expectations of me, but until then it seems I might have to do this whole acting thing.” She ranted.

@Jass

1 Like

Sorry for the eyesore banner

"Okay, I’m listening. Put the kid on the phone and I’ll believe you.” Coltrane replied.

Rob balled his hand into a fist, whispering a “Yesss.” He handed the phone to the girl, letting her speak.

“Hello? Professor Coltrane, right? I apologize for bothering you. Professor McConnell told me you’d offer to give us a ride?” As she spoke, she glanced at Rob for his approval. He gave her a thumbs up and she continued. “So, there’s three of us that came from another school and since it’s late we don’t have snother way to get back to campus. We’d greatly appreciate your help. Thank you for the offer.”

Rob was silently snickering as she spoke, knowing Coltrane wouldn’t turn down a helpless group of kids. He glanced at the drink he prepared for him sitting at the bar, glad he’d be able to give it to him soon.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Bestie Coltrane
@ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Random NPC

Bodacious fit, as the kids call it

2 Likes