St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Coach expected for Rob to take the phone a short distance away from himself and then bring it back to his ear, making it seem as if he passed the phone, and start talking in a voice. And just like he figured, Professor Rob passed the phone, but the voice that greeted him on the side … Well, let’s just say if Professor Rob sounds like that his pay would be cut immediately. Coach shot up form his seat, suddenly being worried about poor kids that need a ride and he said “I’ll be right there!” And hung up.

Coach locked his office and turned off hiss lights and made his way to the party. He drove his car in front of the party in anticipation to drive students, so they wouldn’t have to walk ALL the way to his office to get to a car. They probably have a curfew and might get in trouble if he wastes too much time. He entered the party, to see Robert there, but no kids were around him, and he was smiling like an ass. When he saw that smile, Coltrane realized exactly what happened. Defeated, and ready to sigh, he joined him at the bar. "I’ll let you buy me one drink. That’s it!

@idiot.exe

2 Likes

Brex advised that he doesn’t like to talk about how he grew up and that it was complicated and that he wasn’t trying to sound mean. She appreciated him explaining to her and even though she doesn’t know Brex she got the sense that it was a hard subject from him and she’s not going to pressure someone to talk if they don’t want to talk. Truth is she doesn’t like to talk about her dad, he hurt her mainly after her parents divorced. He jus left and does not even call or text her or go to her sporting events, heck she didn’t even know if he lived around here or in this state anymore.

“I don;t think that you sound mean about it. I’m not going to make you talk about things that you don’t want to talk about even if I am a little curious. It can get very uncomfortable if people put pressure on you to answer certain questions. As for your favorite dinner that sounds honestly really nice and good.”

Madi had to think a few moments on what her favorite food was since there was so many. “My favorite food? I would have to say is my moms chicken pot pie. There is some secret ingredient in there that I don’t know. It’s like my great great grandma’s recipe or something like that.” She shrugs and then takes a sip of her water. “Listen I do want to apologize on case I felt like I was pressuring you to talk to me or asking personal questions. I really hope I didn’t but if I did I am very sorry.”

@bpalmer- Just wanted to post one more time back. If Jass is free I can let you guys RP I don’t want to keep you guys from RPing lol. I know you guys have been waiting awhile to have Jasper and Brex to talk

1 Like

Shiloh

When he started talking about acting, she could tell he was excited about it, and she loved hearing people talk about something they’re interested in, because once you ask them, their eyes light up and they just beam with delight as they tell you about it. She smiled as he spoke, wanting to have that sort of excitement for anything in her life, but the most excitement she ever had since the modeling started, except for the rivalry with Finn. Thinking about him, she realized how the excitement would probably no longer be there if he ever turned into anything more than her rival. She turned her head in hoping to spot him, but she didn’t want to seem rude so she focused back on Jasper almost immediately and didn’t get enough time to find Finn.
“Well you can be sure if my mother ever pushed me to do an acting gig, I’ll mention your name, might get you a part that way.” She proposed. She was serious about it, but it might not seem that way to him.
“I would love to have enough time to do a hobby and try out acting, but sadly, if I will try out acting it will have to be with this gig, and then I doubt it will be relaxing, if the commercials are anything like movies, and the way I’m asked to behave in them, I know it will be stressful. How could I ever like theatre in those circumstances? But I have no doubt, if you’re into something, you’d want to spend every waking moment doing that thing. I only wish I was into modeling and acting already so I wouldn’t feel so stressed out by it.” She smiled.
She looked around and noticed Finn and turned back to Jasper. “Although you’ve helped me see acting in a new light, and give me hope, I doubt I’d have time to do it as a hobby before I do it professionally, so I don’t think I’ll ever have a chance to enjoy it. Do you mind if I find my friend though?” She knows she doesn’t consider Finn her friend, but she couldn’t as well tell Jasper she wants to go talk to her enemy or her rivals, could she? He’d think she’s weird. But she actually wanted to talk to him face to face about the message. Or, she might bump into somebody who might understand her better than him. She was always done with the fact she couldn’t find a friend that understands her better than her actual rival. She headed his way, but will she reach him or will she not, is neither up to her nor him.

@Jass - Jasper
@ChayChay05 - Finn mentioned
@Tina.G - Hey is Evelyn finally free? Let’s cause DRAMA!

3 Likes

Evelyn’s phone buzzed on her bedside table, interrupting her thoughts of getting ready for the evening. She picked it up and noticed a text from an unknown number.

Party tonight starts at 8pm at the shed right off of school grounds. Bring everyone you know. Drinks provided. Let’s have some fun before classes start in two days. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :partying_face: :beers: :tada: :mirror_ball:

Evelyn read the message over a few times, contemplating her options. Someone was throwing a party? A part of her wanted to retreat and hide from the limelight, while another part wanted to go out and not let anyone dictate her happiness. Tonight felt like one of those defining moments. Should she stay in her comfort zone or take a small step towards reclaiming her confidence? After a brief moment of hesitation, Evelyn made up her mind. It was time to take a step, no matter how small, towards getting back into her old self.

As she rummaged through her wardrobe, Evelyn thought about Liv. They had been so close so fast during freshman year, sharing secrets and dreams. The betrayal she felt when Liv had exposed her sexuality to the school was something Evelyn couldn’t comprehend. Liv had always seemed understanding and accepting, so Evelyn couldn’t fathom why she would betray her in such a public manner. Slipping into a black floral tank top crop top, paired with baggy ripped jeans and her trusty Air Force Ones, Evelyn admired herself in the mirror.

As she made her way to the party, Evelyn’s mind wandered back to Liv. She missed their friendship, but she couldn’t forget the pain that had been caused. She wondered if she would ever understand Liv’s motivations for exposing her, but she realized dwelling on it wouldn’t change the past. Evelyn felt nerves bubble up inside her. The loud music and vibrant atmosphere overwhelmed her senses. But as she caught glimpses of familiar face, she felt a sense of belonging that she hadn’t felt in a while. She knew she would never go up to Finn, but seeing him was enough to ground her.

Evelyn didn’t particularly enjoy alcohol, though she found herself holding a beer can in her hand. The faint aroma of the bitter drink tickled her nose, as she foolishly looked for a bottle opener. Why would anyone think to bring a bottle open for drinks? Someone probably stole it, she rolled her eyes. Gripping the beer can firmly, she applied pressure with her thumb and index finger, using her strength to pop the top open effortlessly. Taking a sip, Eve couldn’t help but cringe at the taste of the alcohol, reaffirming her preference for non-alcoholic beverages.

Evelyn found herself inadvertently drifting towards her brother in the crowded party, unable to resist the pull of their familiar connection. Their parents had already told Eve to not associate with him for the time being due to a recent rumors, but Evelyn couldn’t help but yearn for her brother’s presence amidst the chaos of the party. Lost in her thoughts, she suddenly felt someone jostle her from behind. Before she could regain her balance, she accidentally collided with a girl standing nearby who had some remarkably nice hair.

“Oh, sorry,” she said, turning to face the girl head on.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond • Shiloh • This work okay :eyes::sparkles:
@ChayChay05 • Liv + Finn • mentioned

outfit + hair

2 Likes

Hope laid her head on the bar, defeated. “Right, handsome. That’s the word. I knew that.” Her cheeks were a deep red from embarrassment, she almost didn’t want to look up again. But she realized it would be rude to speak to him lying down.

After a moment, she sat up, back straight. When he mentioned forgetting his sport, Hope replied “I’m sorry. I can promise you I won’t forget again!”

As he called her secret “not shocking” (because it really wasn’t), she paused. He seemed unconvinced. “What kind of secret do you want to know?” she asked, figuring it’d be easier and faster. “Tell me something about you as an example.” After all, she had to learn more about him if she were to manipulate him easier. Forgetting about him playing baseball was a mistake, she couldn’t slip up again.

And then she received the question she had to answer countless of times in her life: “Why are you so nervous?”

Hope sighed, looking down at her hands fiddling with her bag. “I, uh… I’ve always been shy.” No matter how many years it’s been, she couldn’t just get over it like she hoped she would. No amount of practice or confidence boosting helped, she was a lost cause most of the time. But despite that, she knew she had to push herself out of her comfort zone. Otherwise she wouldn’t have any progress. “I really am trying, so thanks for being patient,” she smiled at him.

@ChayChay05 ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Lorenzo Perez

Outfit

1 Like

Jasper felt quite flattered when she said she would mention his name on an acting gig, but replied with a touch of humour, “Hey, if you ever decide to dive into acting, I’d be chuffed to share the stage with you. if dropping my name gets me a part, I’m all for it!” He said with a chuckle, not taking himself and his own words too seriously. She then talked more about acting and how she would have to do it under the stress of the gig, to which Jasper replied understanding yet with a casualness, “I get the stress of it all. Acting gigs, theatre, commercials - it can be a wild ride. It’s part of the gig, but the thrill of it, the magic when the curtain rises or the camera starts rolling, makes it worthwhile.” She then moved on to talk about being passionate about something and finding a hobby, something Jasper certainly felt about his theatre journey, he said, “Take your time, find what you love, even if it’s through a professional setting.” When she asked if she could go meet a friend, Jasper glanced around the party, and suddenly a face stood out to him, Brex. While Jasper had initially be somewhat disappointed Shiloh wanted to move on, he was more than excited about possibly talking to Brex again, he had really enjoyed their meeting and music session earlier on the day, and couldn’t wait to talk to him again and was glad he had the chance to hand him something back, “And sure thing, go find your friend! But before you go, have my number, if you ever need a chat or some acting wisdom.” He gave her his phone number and they separated ways.

Jasper walked over to where he saw Brex talking to Madi, he didn’t quite want to interrupt their conversation, but at the same time that’s exactly what he wanted. He waited until there was a break in their conversation, a moment of silence where he could insert himself. He hadn’t meant to eavesdrop at all, but he was just in earshot of them to pick up on some things Madi said about asking personal questions, that peaked Jasper’s interest. Had Brex shared a similar type of intens and personal conversation with this girl, or had she been apologising for that because he hadn’t actually answered those more personal questions, he hadn’t quite enough context to know. He then wondered, why does it even matter? It shouldn’t right? Truthfully however, the conversation Jasper had with Brex was one of the most special conversations he had had in a while with anyone, them being so open and vulnerable with each other yet with a significant amount of banter mixed in, it had meant a lot to Jasper. He couldn’t help but, well, wonder if he perhaps had overvalued the conversation they had earlier on the day?

At that moment however, Jasper found a right moment step in. Mostly as he didn’t quite know Madi and was more comfortable just with Brex, he asked, “Hey Madi, mind if I steal Brex from you? Need to hand him something.” Then when Madi had left, he got out Brex’s notebook, right before the party, he had run in the music room as he realised he had forgotten to reset the drums to their original position, something that was policy for using the music room. As he had entered however, he had found a notebook, one he had realised was Brex’s, he picked it up and decided to bring it with him to the party. “I found this in the music room and figured you might need it.” He handed the notebook to Brex with both hands, being respectful of the notebook, after which he shifted his posture to be casual and relaxed, leaning mostly on one foot however, “Didn’t want you to lose your musical genius notes. Hope the jam session inspired some new creations.” Jasper maintained eye contact with Brex as he spoke and gave a slight smile as he said, “I really had a blast jamming out with you!”

@bpalmer - Brex
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Shiloh (mentioned)
@Kate - Madi (mentioned)

2 Likes

“Right, safety first!” Cal was so reckless, they’d forgotten that was a saying. But it was nice to hear someone worry about them for once. They were too used to being the “mom” of their friend groups, it was a refreshing change. “Anyways, I’m up for signing up tonight. It’s a deal!” When Aria talked about working together for inclusivity, Cal grinned. “Advocating for change in sports… That’s not something I thought about. You’re right!”

Aria put a supportive hand on their shoulder, understanding their situation. “Well it’s not easy, but it’s going fine for now. I mean, I met you and I kinda have more freedom.” Cal shrugged. They couldn’t find a lot of positive sides to their situation, but they tried. Hearing the reason Aria was at the boarding school, they smiled. They were happy she got something so positive in her life. “I’m glad you made it! Those are awesome accomplishments, you deserve it!”

While working on their project, Aria agreed with their idea. “Yes! Later I’ll show you some movies we can start with, since you’re the one looking for articles and stuff.” Aria shared her perspective on their approach and Cal nodded in agreement. “Deal! Let’s go!”

As Aria took out her laptop and began her work, Calyso took their phone and sat next to her. They sank into the seat and looked over at her screen, observing what she was doing. “I only have my phone with me, but it should be enough. I have internet too.” In the meantime, Cal opened a browser on their phone, preparing to start. They could feel their excitement growing as they began, anticipating the work ahead of them. It was strange, to be so enthusiastic about doing research out of everything. But it appeared so easy when it came to a topic they were passionate about.

@Jass // :wilted_flower: // Aria Parker // Ending the conversations was kinda hard but yayyy we did it! Time skip?

Outfit

Lorenzo couldn’t help but laugh when Hope laid her head down in embarrassment. He then stopped himself quickly. “hey, it’s okay. No reason to be embarrassed.” He tried to reassure her. She then went on to say about my sport. “You probably will forget again, but hey it’s all good. I mean after all you are a girl.” He chuckled. Lorenzo heard her ask “What kind of secret do you want to know?” He smirked and looked at her in the eyes [color=teal] “Something nobody in this world knows. Your deepest darkest secret. Let me get into your mind for a minute. Let me learn what makes you tick.”

[/color] He smiled then she said “Tell me something about you as an example.” He thought for a minute. a long heard minute. Something nobody knows… “Well honestly…” He looked around and saw Chloe. His eyes lit up when he spotted her talking to Adrian at the other end of the bar. he took a deep breath and he focused back on Hope. “I think I… I might be… still in love with my first love.” That was something he never told anyone. Not even Adrian. He had thought he was over her.

However her showing up here. Seeing her again and knowing they would be spending time together. The feelings came rushing back like a tsunami. He shook it off and then made himself another shot. He just wanted to forget her. Maybe if he met someone new it would change things. He got lost in his thoughts Is it possible I’m in love with her? Is it possible to meet someone better than her? Why is she on my mind? He took another deep breath and another two shots. He sighed and then got thrown into a memory.

It was right before his freshman year here. It was the end of eighth grade. He got shipped to his grandparents house like every summer. He was so happy because he could see his girlfriend Chloe. He got there and then found out that he wouldn’t be there long. In fact they were actually leaving few days later. So he spent those few days packing and helping his grandparents pack. His grandparents had informed him that they were going meet his mom and dad in Singapore. He was devastated by this. “What about Chloe abuela and abuelo?” He had asked and they said well you can video call her. He was a t a lost to be honest. He didn’t want to spend the whole summer away from his girlfriend when the summers were all they really had. He didn’t even get to kiss Chloe bye.

He was lost in his memory thinking of Chloe’s sad look the day they said bye. He really did love her more than anything at that time. He almost had tears in his eyes thinking about this sad moment. HE shook it out his head and downed another shot. "So what about your secret? Tell me something DEEP and BIG ,’ He smiled at her hoping she didn’t notice all his facial expression changes from the memory.

@idiot.exe Hope & Adrian-mentioned

@Kate Chloe mentioned

1 Like

Shiloh

“Oh sorry.” She realized both of them apologozed to the other. Neither of them were looking where they were going. “Well it looks like both of us are to blame for that collision, and neither should really apologize. I’m only thankful none of that beer spilled on me, I bet it’d leave an ugly odor on my clothes … No offence thought, beer tastes great.” Shiloh realized that the girl was looking at Finn as well, and probably heading over to him. She wondered if this girl liked Finn. “Were you trying to go to Finn? It would be such a coincidence if you were thought, becuase that would make the two of us.”

@Tina.G - Evelyn (Please tell her she is his sister!)

1 Like

Evelyn’s eyes widened in surprise. It was as if this girl had read her thoughts. A shy smile formed on her lips as she nodded. “Yeah, actually. I was sort of looking for him,” she admitted, unable to hide her curiosity about the girl’s connection to Finn. Score for little bro, she thought, giddy.

Evelyn hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether she should share her identity. Her parents’ warning echoed in her mind, reminding her of the rumors surrounding her. But right now, who cared? She definitely didn’t. "I’m Eve,” she finally replied with a soft smile. “Finn’s sister.” She hoped the girl wouldn’t pick up on the secrecy here, so she relaxed her posture, glancing out at the crowd for a second. Wait, where did he go? She looked back to the girl.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond • Shiloh

1 Like

“We can agree on that.” He watched as Chloe made some shots, taking a sip of his glass. “Arguments aren’t my thing. But nobody messes with my friends… And family, I guess,” he added with hesitation.

And still, Adrian kept prying about their love life even if he told himself he’d relax. Chloe answered his question about Lorenzo potentially moving on. “I mean yeah. Don’t you think if he didn’t move on he would have been flirting with me or talking to me? Instead he called Hope beautiful and asked to walk away so they can talk privately.”

Adrian paused, trying to think of a reason he’d possibly do that. He thought back to earlier, how Lorenzo might’ve felt trapped with Chloe in the relationship. But that couldn’t be the full truth, the guys were roommates so Adrian knew Lorenzo loved Chloe. His head almost began to hurt from all the thinking. Or the alcohol? So he answered with a simple “You tell me,” he took another sip. “I don’t know, he just flirted with her right in front of you.” And made me watch. “I’m not an expert but that sounds intentional.”

At that point, he’d already finished a bottle of beer and two cocktail glasses. He knew he had to control himself, but he was beginning to like the state he was in. It was almost like his own brain wanted to block him from thinking too deep, letting him relax at the party like he was supposed to.

“In my defense, Lorenzo’s my friend and roommate. So for the longest time I only knew you as the girl that cheated on him. And now that I met you…” His opinion was beginning to change, maybe a little bit as he continued to talk to her. He almost forgot about his plan earlier, setting her up with Lorenzo, as they continued talking to each other about unrelated topics. “Yes! You get it. No better feeling than living in the moment. I’m on the swim team, you should definitely join us!”

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang
@ChayChay05 ⁠{✧} Lorenzo Perez they’re gossiping about him

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

1 Like

Rob was leaning against the bar with a smug expression, watching his dear friend Coltrane come in. He’d been holding that position for the last 5 minutes. But it didn’t matter, he didn’t need to know. Important thing was he finally arrived.

He stretched his stiff legs, laughing. “I got you again!” When Coltrane mentioned buying a drink, Rob picked up the glass he’d prepared earlier and set it in front of his friend. “No need, I already have your drink right here. And hey, it might change your mind about wanting only one!” He winked, chuckling.

He walked around the bar, sitting on one of the stools. He motioned to Coltrane to sit next to him, hoping he could hold him for longer. “Sorry about that, but there was no other way to get you to come. I keep telling you, you need to let loose once in a while!”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Bestie Coltrane
@ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Random NPC

Bodacious fit, as the kids call it

3 Likes

Hearing Lorenzo laugh made Hope want to hide her face in her arms. No need to be embarrassed, sure. She thought otherwise. But what he said next didn’t make much sense to Hope. She leaned her chin on her hands, trying to figure out the meaning behind “you’re a girl.” It sounded insulting, but she didn’t want to sound annoyed. She sighed, before asking as calmly as she could, “Because I’m a girl? What do you mean?” shifting her tone to confusion, rather than judgement.

When Hope asked him about a secret, she didn’t expect such a clear answer so soon. She followed his movements as he gazed at Chloe and Adrian. “Well honestly… I think I… I might be… still in love with my first love.”

Hope’s eyes widened in surprise as she realized who he meant. It was so obvious, yet she somehow missed it all that time. She quickly recovered, her expression turning neutral. Her response was a simple understanding nod, unsure of what to say. She realized then, she likely stood no chance with him.

“Thank you for telling me,” she gave him a reassuring smile. “It must’ve been hard having to admit such a secret, but I’m glad you trust me. I’ll make sure it stays between us, until you’re ready.”

But Hope couldn’t help worrying about Lorenzo. She watched as he drank two shots as if it were nothing. He went silent for a moment, lost in thought. His expression changed, as if he were disturbed by something. And suddenly, he teared up. Hope frowned slightly, realizing how much the situation must’ve weighed on him.

He took another shot, before changing the subject to Hope’s secret. He smiled even smiled, as if she wouldn’t notice the pain he was in.

Hope sighed, leaning forward. She reached for his hand, taking it in hers for comfort. “My secret isn’t important now. Listen to me,” she took a deep breath. She wasn’t sure how to comfort people, but she hoped her words would help at least a bit. “Adrian never told me you two were in love, I never would’ve assumed there was something between you. Especially since he acts… homophobic. But I know now, he had to keep your relationship a secret. It’s hard, even in this modern world. I know my parents would disapprove. But you have my support, at least. I might not know why you broke up, but I know you can be together with Adrian again. I’ll help you, even. There’s no need to cry…”

Her plan didn’t matter anymore. Not when it came to her brother’s happiness.

@ChayChay05 ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Lorenzo Perez
@Kate ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Chloe Yang ~ mentioned

Outfit

1 Like

Lorenzo looked at her confused. she seemed almost angry about the “you’re a girl” comment. He sighed as he realized he fucked up. She tried to play it off calm by saying “Because I’m a girl? What do you mean?” He just stared at her for a minute. “I’m sorry… I… I… didn’t mean anything by that. Just that girls tend to forget things easier than guys.” He did a faceplam knowing he said something stupid. He was feeling the alcohol now. She then went on to thank him for telling her his secret and that her secret wasn’t important now. “You’re secret is important to me!” He said trying to reassure her. trying to let her know she was important. Then she said the most off the wall thing. He looked at her dumb founded and concerned. She said “Adrian never told me you two were in love, I never would’ve assumed there was something between you. Especially since he acts… homophobic. But I know now, he had to keep your relationship a secret. It’s hard, even in this modern world. I know my parents would disapprove. But you have my support, at least. I might not know why you broke up, but I know you can be together with Adrian again. I’ll help you, even. There’s no need to cry…”

He looked at her like she was crazy before he busted out laughing. “What!!! NOOOO.” He yelled and laughed. “You are something for sure. While I do love your brother as a friend… I’m not in love with him.” He couldn’t stop laughing. “I was never and will never be in love with Adrian. I just don’t see your brother that way. You are so beautiful, but how can you be so clueless?” He asked with a furrowed brow. He was generally confused by her. He stopped laughing and look in her eyes. “You want to know why I called you beautiful? Because I really think you are and I have for a long time. However I don’t know you. Not really. So I thought this private chat would let us get to know each other. However you don’t want to truly open up to me so yeah.” He sighed then he continued

“Wanna know something else? I thought maybe… If we got to know each other we could be closer and possible date. However after spending this little bit of time with you I have realized I’m not over my ex, and that wouldn’t be fair to her or I.” He paused again to catch his breath. “You really do suck at flirting. At first I thought it was all cute you being all shy and stuff. Now I’m kind of at a lost for words to be honest. I think I should walk away now and go find someone else to talk to.” He said with a sigh as he poured more shots. “Are maybe you just need a few shots to loosen up and be yourself without all the thoughts in your head.” He said as he drank them. He wasn’t sure why he was so mean. He was never mean. It must have been the alcohol.

@idiot.exe Hope (poor Hope) sorry

1 Like

“I would be lying if I said I haven’t thought of that moment from time to time. The adrenaline, the fear, the thrill. I hate to admit it, given my whole safety speech, but yes I do sometimes.” Ken felt a mix of relief and excitement at Sigrún’s honest reply. It reassured him that he wasn’t alone in his desire for adrenaline and the rush of danger. But at the same time, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt. Sigrún valued safety above all else, and he knew deep down that his fascination with stealing was nowhere near as noble or justified. He quickly decided to steer the conversation away from his own desires and instead focus on Sigrún’s experiences. Perhaps by learning more about her perspective, he could better understand his own flaws and find a way to channel his thrill-seeking tendencies in a more constructive manner.

“But,” Ken began, trying to keep his tone neutral, “how… do you cope with the need for adrenaline?”

@Bluecookies • Siggs • Sorry it’s a bit boring :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

“Honestly… I think I’ve loved you since than too. Well it was your freshman year and my sophomore year.” Feeling a surge of confidence, Vincenzo decided to reveal something he had been keeping hidden. “You know, all those arguments we had, deep down, I was just terrified of losing you. I didn’t know how to show my true feelings, I was scared, but I couldn’t not have you in my life.” He gazed into Jade’s eyes, hoping she could understand the depth of his emotions.

“Vincenzo, my dear dear sweet and sexy Vince… This isn’t a dream. I promise you. This is the real thing. I would love nothing more then to wake up by your side.” A wide grin spread across Enzo’s face as he absorbed her words. “Jade, tesoro mio,” he whispered, his voice tinged with awe. “To wake up and see you by my side would be a dream come true.” He stroked her cheek gently, his touch conveying the depth of his emotions. Enzo’s gaze lingered on Jade, captivated by her beauty and the love shining in her eyes. He felt a surge of gratitude, thankful that fate had brought them together.

Enzo’s heart soared as Jade kissed him again, her deep affection evident in the intensity of their embrace. Her words, filled with genuine love, echoed through his being, resonating with the joy that erupted within him. He couldn’t help but reciprocate her enthusiasm, feeling an overwhelming surge of happiness. As the music played in the background, Enzo’s spirits soared, and he let himself be carried away by the rhythm. In that moment, he couldn’t contain his excitement any longer. Grabbing Jade’s hand, he spun her around, twirling and swaying to the beat of the music. Their laughter filled the air, infectious and free-spirited, as they shared their love, unburdened by the judgment of others.

With a playful grin, Enzo pulled Jade closer, feeling the warmth of her body against his. Their movements became synchronized, their steps entwined in perfect harmony. As they moved together, a sense of liberation washed over them, untangling the knots of their past disagreements. Enzo looked into Jade’s eyes, his own filled with adoration and a newfound sense of lightness. “Jade, Jayda, I love you with everything I have,” he said, his voice carrying a mixture of joy and confidence. “And I want the whole world to know it. Let them judge, let them whisper. We have found each other, and that’s all that matters.”

@ChayChay05 • Jade • Jance? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

KIND OF SPICY :hot_pepper:

Jade stood there as they swayed to the music. She was looking deep into Vincenzo’s eyes as he confessed to her his feelings. He confessed how long they had been there. He confessed that he needed her in his life. She couldn’t help but to smile in the moment. She replayed his words in her head. “You know, all those arguments we had, deep down, I was just terrified of losing you. I didn’t know how to show my true feelings, I was scared, but I couldn’t not have you in my life.”

She thought about this for a minute. “So you were annoying and mean to me to keep me in your life. Well I guess you’re just lucky that I liked you too Vince.” She giggled. “Because if I hadn’t liked you… I don’t think I would have stayed around to be honest.” She smiled up at him. Her heart skipping a beat as his loved shined so brightly for her. She got lost in his embrace. He then stroked her face and it sent goosebumps all over her body. His words seeping into her head and heart. “To wake up and see you by my side would be a dream come true.” She blushed at his words. She stayed gazing into his eyes. She replied with her flirty and confident voice.

“Then I say we make your dreams come true tonight sexy.” She leaned in and kissed his cheek. Her soft lips slowly touching his right cheek as they swayed to the music in perfect rhythm. When Vincenzo grabbed Jayda’s hand and spun her around. She couldn’t help but laugh. Vincenzo then pulled Jayda closer. Now there was no space between their bodies. This made her feel warm inside. As they stood there dancing and enjoying the new found love they shared. Vincenzo then said “Jade, Jayda, I love you with everything I have,”

She didn’t think her smile could get bigger and brighter but somehow in this moment it did. Her cheeks got a deeper red as well. It was like her breath and voice got caught in her throat. She replied “Do you really though?” She joked with him. “I’m just glad we both feel the same way.” Vincenzo then said “And I want the whole world to know it. Let them judge, let them whisper. We have found each other, and that’s all that matters.”

She had somehow forgotten they were in a space full of their peers. She was shocked by this. “Yes love, let them see our love and be jealous they don’t have something like us.” She said before leaning in slowly. As she leaned in her hands find their way to Vincenzo’s neck slowly making him in lean as well. Vincenzo’s hands find their way to her hips. The kiss started off soft and sweet. Then it slowly heats up as she melted into Vincenzo’s embrace. Jayda slowly pulls away. “Every kiss is better than the last.”

@Tina.G Yesss I like it.

1 Like

Kendrie stared into Leo’s eyes, feeling the warmth of the alcohol coursing through her veins. His smug smirk only fueled her desire to let loose and forget about Ethan for a while. She couldn’t deny the magnetic pull between them as he leaned in closer, his breath tickling her ear. A shiver ran down Kendrie’s spine, sending electrifying chills all over her body. She bit her lip, giving him a playful glance. Although Kendrie wanted to regain control of her emotions, she couldn’t help but be drawn to Leo’s British accent, which suddenly felt incredibly enticing. Every word he spoke seemed to have an irresistible charm, amplifying the hazy atmosphere of the party.

Kendrie melted into Leo’s arms as he spun her around, feeling their bodies pressed intimately together. The combination of his touch and his words created an intoxicating blend of desire and excitement, pulling her further into the moment. Leo’s confidence was evident, and it only added to the allure of the night. “You know just how to charm a girl, Leo,” she whispered, her voice laced with a mixture of amusement and desire. The music pulsed around them, resonating with the beat of their eager hearts. In that moment, there was no room for hesitation or regret—only the promise of a night filled with passion and excitement. “Can I kiss you?”

@ChayChay05 • Leo • Ooop :eyes::sparkles:

@Bluecookies@bpalmer

3 Likes

Heartbreaking :broken_heart:

Leo and Kendrie danced. They were having a great time. The air around them getting hotter with every move. Leo being drunk, high and horny, was getting hotter with every moment. He was captivated by Kendrie’s beauty and warmth. Her long brown hair swayed along with them. Leo was mesmerized by her big beautiful brown eyes. Leo was enjoying himself so much he forgot Katrina was even there. Hell he forgot he even had a girlfriend. In this moment it wasn’t his mind leading him but something further down. Leo had Kendrie so close that there was no air between them. Their bodies pressed firmly against each other’s. He smirked down at her as they danced and enjoyed the music. She broke their silence by saying “You know just how to charm a girl, Leo,”

Leo smirked at this. This made Leo feel good about himself. “You are a dishy lass. (attractive girl) You know that?” He smiled as they leaned in closer to each other. He looked down and into her eyes. He could hear the desire in her voice. Which only peaked his interest. They kept dancing then she asked “Can I kiss you?” The smile on his face only grew bigger with this question. It didn’t seem like much but his hopes were that it would lead to more and if it didn’t he was fine with that too. He then decided to kiss her. He picked her up off the ground and held her so their faces were even. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. He felt her soft lips. He smiled as they kissed. He started off slow and soft but the kiss only intensified as he kept kissing her. The kiss became more urgent and deeper.

@Tina.G Kendrie

@bpalmer Killian
@Bluecookies Katrina

3 Likes

ParisRivers

When Lila mentioned the coache’s lights were off, he turned his head to face where she was looking at. So, the coache’s office or house of whatever, is in that general direction and if the lights were on we’d be able to see it from here? Well now at least I know where to go to if I need him. He noted. He kept gazing into the dark, wondering where the office was because in the pitch black he could barely see windows, and he tried figuring out which of the many windows was the one to the office in question. He realized he’s took too long and should probably look for help as soon as possible, instead of gazing at the office, and he realized it as soon as Lila rushed him and told him to hurry. “You’re right, we should hurry to geet Noah help.” They started walking to the party. He noticed the tone of her voice, with worry and haste, there was also a bit of excitement ot leave to the party. She must’ve wanted to go to the party. He thought, and as he realized that he made another realization. Wait, she wanted to go to the party and she’s going to be really late becuase of me. But instead of showing anger becuase I’m the one who took too long in my room, she showed excitement for being able to go. Back home, my father would’ve gotten angry at me already and started cussing at me and blaming me for what happened. So if this is what people around here are like, I like it. She also realized how, although she can’t help being excited, being happy to go to the party in this situation might not be the best emotion, she tried not showing too much of it How thoughtful of her. They finally reacher the party and he opened the door for her and said “Ladies first.” as he motioned towards the open door with one hand and keeping the door open with the other.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

Rob said “I got you again!” To which Coach responded with a defeated nod, confirming his statement. As Robbie put a drink in front of him Coach eyed the drink as if it was poisoned. He took it in his hand and sniffed it. “Rob, this drink smells like it has more alcohol in it than your breat at the moment. Which I’ll get to a bit later, but right now.” Coltrane put the drink back with a hint of disgust and he said. “Robbie, baby, you know I don’t drink, so why do you keep slipping me alcohol? I just want something non alcoholic. Can’t you be a good role model to your students for once in your life and not drink things reeking of ethanol in front of impressionable young teenagers and get me a virging f*cking drink for once?”

@idiot.exe - Robert

3 Likes