St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Kayden smiles as well happily. “Ok good baby but still I am super super super sorry for laughing. As for your question I would say Batman. I am not really sure why to be honest but he defiantly is. Now my question is have you ever had a crush on a teacher before.”

@ChayChay05 - Finn

1 Like

FinnForChay

Finn listened to Kayden. He laughed. “No, I actually haven’t. They have all been old.” He chuckled. Then he tried to think of a question. “Did you have any pets when you were younger?” He smiled at Kayden.

@Kate

1 Like

RobinBöhm

Robin smiled and didn’t feel as anxious knowing she would stay in his company and he wouldn’t be left alone in a strange place with strangers surrounding him. However, he felt even more comfortable with her knowing she felt the same way about him he felt about her. He liked her, but not in that way. He chuckled as if he’s heard an okay-ish joke and he said. “I’m glad you feel that way … You see I like boys. I don’t think I like girls, I’ve never tested it, but I don’t think I like them.”

@ChayChay05 - Liv

1 Like

Earlier that night, Adrian was hoping to hear the truth about their relationship from Lorenzo. And yet, he ended up spending a while hearing the story from Chloe’s perspective. It was funny, in a way. In the beginning he didn’t even want to hear her excuses. But somehow, he could understand her better now. “Okay, cool. But why not tell him now? What do you have to lose?”

When Chloe said that it didn’t matter that Hope was better, or what people’s ranks were, Adrian furrowed his brows. She noticed, likely; the jealousy in his tone and his selfish wish to he better than his sister. He laughed nervously, trying to cover it up. “Whaaat? I never said I cared either. Where’d you get that from?” He was about to take another sip, but stopped himself. He looked down at the liquid in his glass, seeing his own expression in the reflection. He couldn’t even remember how many drinks he’d taken. Had he drank to the point he didn’t care about what he said? Adrian lowered it back down, forcing a smile.“I’m saying Hope’s better because she just is. I’ve seen how hard she trains and how dedicated she is to swimming. You should see her achievement room,” he laughed half-heartedly again. The room that their parents built specifically for her.

But when Chloe said that being on the team means he’s good, Adrian paused. His lips curved into a small smile before he covered it by taking another sip. “Of course I am. But I can always be better… Well, I’m not sure it’s possible to be as good as my parents expect me to anyway.” He shrugged. And speaking of parents…

“Isn’t that giving up? You were doing so well and suddenly you put in way less effort.” As she spoke about being her own person, breaking out of their expectations, it all sounded so unbelievable to Adrian. It couldn’t be so easy to just let go of the burden. “I wish I could do the same,” he paused, taking a deep breath. He’s already told her more than he should have. A little more wouldn’t hurt. “I don’t want to disappoint them. After everything they’ve done for me? I’m not like you. I’ve never been the perfect child they wanted. I don’t even want to do half the things they ask of me. But I try. And I still fail.” He looked down at his now empty glass, sighing. “Must be so easy for you though,” he mumbled.

When she mentioned assisting him in studying, he shook his head quickly. He put his hands in front of him, “Woah, I was kidding. I’ll handle it.” Adrian didn’t even expect her to accept. He had to distract her so she doesn’t bring it up again. “Those two arguing there are from my grade, by the way. I don’t know what’s happening between them, I’m not close with them. But I heard Leo is the one who threw this party.”

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

1 Like

Coltrane watched the boy with wonder and suspicion, and a moment later the boy looked back at him, which made Coltrane wonder even more why he was staring at him earlier. As their eyes met, Coltrane ignored what Robert said, or rather his brain tuned it out since it was focused on the boy and it crowded his entire mind. Suddenly the boy decided to walk over to him, and Coltrane prepared himself for what was to come.
When the boy tried to explain himself, he seemed decent and not like he had any bad intetions, but he couldn’t be sure in either the boy being innocent or just seeming innocent, so Coltrane’s suspicion on the boy remained. When the boy said he needed ‘Coach Coltrane’, Coltrane got worried, probably becuase his mind was already filled with thoughts of ill intent.
“Why do you ask? Why do you need him little boy?” He added the ‘little boy’ at the end, hoping to make the boy feel small, hoping this would eventually lead him to believe as the man he was speaking to (Coach Coltrane) as much bigger and badder than him and lead him to cower under him and be honest with his intentions.

@idiot.exe - Professor Rob
@Ouijaloveletters - Are they following him?

2 Likes

Kayden laughs when Finn said that he never had a crush on any teachers because they have all been old. “Awww that’s cute that you haven’t had any crushes on your teachers. I have and some were on the older side but never would react on my feelings or flirt with them.”

Finn then asks me if I had any pets when I was younger which I never have sadly. “No I never had pets. My apartment didn’t allow us to have dogs and weirdly both my parents were allergic to cats. They knew if there was a hampster or turtle or anything they would be the ones to clean the cages, so they said no to everything. Maybe one day I will. Do you consider yourself to be a hopeless romantic?”

@ChayChay05 - Finn

Chloe finished her drink and figured her next drink will be water. She and Adrian needed it so they do to get hungover the next day. Plus she figured that Adrian should probably stop or slow down as well before he says or does something he will regret. “Now? your kidding me right? First off he is with Hope and secondly do you really think confessing your feelings at a party is a good idea especially with us both drinking? There is nothing for me to lose at all, the worse would be he rejects me but I know that is a possibility so I am prepared either way.”

Chloe just raises an eyebrow at Adrian when he was trying to cover up his jealousy of his sister. “Uh huh, whatever helps you sleep at night buddy boy.” He then lowered his drink back down and forced himself to smile but she didn’t care if he forced it or not. “I get that is what your saying Adrian but i’m just saying to it shouldn’t matter, as you are good to, and as long as your having fun and doing the best that you can than that is what is important. Yeow she got her own achievement room? Well damn and what about you? Do you have an achievement room?” She looked at Adrian and stayed in silence again before speaking again. “I don’t know you or your family or your relationship but I understand that you don’t want to disappoint them, it hurts seeing them hurt and you always want to make your parents proud of you and your accomplishments, but I am sure you are the perfect child that they wanted. Everyone makes mistakes Adrian, we are human but that shouldn’t let people change especially our families thoughts and feelings change for us and as long as you try thats important. I bet you are far from failing but just keep your head up and keep doing what you are doing. They love you. I heard your mumble of it being easy for me. You want me to tell you the honest truth about that?” Chloe never really talked to anyone about if it is easy for her or not, she sometimes struggles with it, but she also knows she needs to be herself and not be someone fake just for her parents or friends.

When she mentioned about helping him with it she saw his head shake quickly so she took it as no and that he is fine. She knew some guys don’t like to accept help and by his response she could tell he did not really want to talk about it and changed the subject back to the people that were fighting. “Ok no worries, just figured I would let you know in case you ever needed any was all. I didn’t mean anything by it sorry. Interesting to know who threw it and Lorenzo mentioned him earlier when we were outside the auditorium where I asked a question about parties, and where to get drinks.”

@idiot.exe - Adrian

2 Likes

“Really? You should try it!” She smiled. But when Lorenzo showed confusion, she froze. “I was uh… Asking…” her eyes darted around, thinking. As she thought of something she looked at him with a nervous smile. “Hmm, have you uh, ever been to something fun like that, like something you remember?”

“Why what?” Lorenzo asked. Hope’s mouth hung slightly open in disbelief, trying to speak but being unable to say anything. Was he even listening? She sighed, “Nothing, sorry.”

@ChayChay05 ✿⁠.⁠*⁠・~ Lorenzo Perez

Outfit

1 Like

“Only basketball? Damn, you suck,” she laughed, quickly adding, “Kidding, kidding. I bet you’re way better at it than me. I’m more of a jack of all trades when it comes to sports. I do whatever looks fun. Then quit when it becomes boring. Repeat.”

Roux noticed Rodney’s eyes moving across the room, his attention not fully present. “What are you looking around for? Found something more interesting than me already? I’m hurt,” she put a hand on her chest, exaggerating a frown. But it soon broke as she struggled to hold back a snicker. “Maybe I should say someone? Eyy?”

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Coltrane seemed to trail off, distracted by someone in the distance. Rob continued to follow his gaze, his brow raised in curiosity. By then, their conversation had been cut short. As the boy approached them, he politely asked for coach Coltrane. Strange, he likely didn’t recognize him.

"Why do you ask? Why do you need him little boy?” The coach replied. And Rob couldn’t hold back a snicker. He placed the can he’d been holding on the table, leaning forward.

“Why are you interrogating this poor kid?” he asked, before turning to the boy. “That would be the man next to me,” he pointed to Coltrane. “No need to be so polite! Come on, sit down. What do you need? I hope everything is, how do you say it, bussin’! Or is something sus?” He hoped his… “Communication skills” would help the kid feel more at ease.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Bestie Coltrane (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Paris Rivers
@Ouijaloveletters (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) <3 Greer Wilkes

Bodacious fit, as the kids call it

3 Likes

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229
Teo smiled when he heard what Izzy had said about being lost. He supposed she wasnt wrong, he honestly just had never really thought of it that way. “You know you are right that its an opportunity to find something unexpected and new.”

Teo felt his heart warm so much as she spoke Spanish to him. It really did help to calm him a lot and remind him of home. “Sí, pero mi hogar es Laredo, Tx. Mis padres solo hablan español en casa. Es mi primer idioma.” he smiled as he replied honestly this girl was really sweet and had a very calming air around her. “Oh I absolutely do I just really wasnt expecting to find it while wandering the halls.”

Teo nodded because she was right Spanish was a huge anchor for him and he had a tendency to grasp for it when things got difficult or he was panicked. “It really is kind of a comfort to me.” he admitted a little embarrassed that it came off sounding less like he found solace in the language and more like it was a special item that comforted a child but honestly was it much different.

“Oh she absolutely adores art and i mean thats what she is here for. I love seeing it just dont personally have that kind of talents. You like art too? Do you do art here?” Teo found himself asking Izzy she honestly seemed like the artsy type just from first glance but Teo hated to make assumptions like that.

Teo had noticed all the doors had G in front of the numbers but he had no idea of the school set up so he wasnt sure if they eventually turned into B or what. That was especially true because he had to get a new non girls room earlier that day. Izzy pointed out the same thing Teo had noticed and he sighed but nodded as he listened to her. “Glad its not too far and thank you still for showing me even where I am suppose to go. Yeah Im not great with surprises and unpredictability so first days and I dont get along the best.” He admitted honestly and took a deep breath

Teo followed as she pointed in a direction. He was guessing that B was that way and was hoping that since Izzy was a girl that she would at least have a better idea of her way around the B block than him. “Yeah lets go see if we can find what we are looking for on this adventure Izzy.”

Teo really appriciated when Izzy shared little bits of information about different things regarding the lay out of the school and he tried to mentally make note of them all because he was sure they would all end up helpful. “Im glad it gets easier because if it didnt I think I would just resort to camping out in the halls.” he joked as he tried to keep a light mood.

Teo smiled when they reached the B wing. You are not wrong this is a labyrinth." he commented still not sure how they had gotten to where they were, “Yes its 107.” Teo confirmed and started to look a little closer at the numbers on the doors. The pattern was pretty clear. “I think it should be in this direction but do you mind sticking with me just to make sure I dont end up completely lost again”

@Jass You will have two Brex posts tomorrow I have one almost done but Im too tired to finish it tonight

Killian had seen Leo like this a few times. Leo got in his own head a lot and sometimes he held himself to an unattainable standard even if his standards for himself were reasonable Leo often was under the belief that every bad action required a punishment a million times worse than the action. Killian didnt know what had cause this reaction but he knew where to start and how to get pieces of the story from Leo. Killian got as close to Leo as he could before he, as gently as he could got himself to the floor beside Leo. The first aid kit and rag in hand still.

Killian reached out and gently rubbed his back trying to get him to keep taking deep breaths. “I can tell you fucked up. Can you tell me if this is your blood or someone elses?” Killian asked as he was hoping this was not a situation where he had to hunt down the person who had been on the receiving end of Leo when he was an emotional tornado. Killian wiped his hand off with the rag and if the blood wasnt his Killian could tell Leo had messed his hand up pretty bad. That wasnt a good thing for his football scholarship. “Pk even if you deserve to be punished for something you did at least let me clean you up Leo. It probably isnt even as bad as you think. Tell me what happened please.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Brex saw Jasper out of the corner of his eye and found himself smiling before he had even found a way to end the conversation with Madi. Brex wasnt sure if he would see Jasper here at the party or not but the fact that he was seeing him here and that Jasper seemingly wanted to talk to him made Brex genuinely happy. Jasper had honestly came to his rescue without knowing Madi was starting to ask the types of personal questions that Brex wasnt really ready to share. He had shared some of them with Jasper and he honestly would be willing to share more but somehow the connection with him and Jasper was just different. He trusted Jasper and Jasper had no judgment for him on anything. Brex wasnt really sure what set Jasper apart from others what made their connection different than any connection Brex could have with anyone else but it just felt safe and familiar around Jasper somehow even if it was all so new for Brex. There conversation earlier had just come so easily and naturally noting felt forced and it just seemed really special. A little park of Brex in the back of his mind wondered if that easy comfort had more meaning to it than he wanted to admit. Needless to say Brex was glad when Jasper cut into the conversation tastefully.

Brex politely waved at Madi and excused himself to go with Jasper honestly so releived not only to avoid the personal questions Madi had asked but also to get a bit more time with Jasper. Brex was confused what exactly Jasper could need to hand him though. Though when Brex saw Jasper with his notebook his hands flew to his pockets. “How did I manage to misplace that?” Brex asked more to himself than to Jasper but his eyes were wide. He would have been absolutely devastated had he actually lost all of his hard work that was held in that notebook. “Thank you so much yeah I really do need that. Im so glad you happened to see it in the music room. I could have sworn that i tossed it in my case before I locked it.” Brex let out a soft sigh of relief as he held the small book. Brex smiled at Jasper. “It certainly did honestly Jasper I have a question for you. I know you do theater does that mean you sing? If so Im working on something that when Im done I think you might like.” he admitted with a smile that was rather big for Brex. “I had a really great time with you too. We need to hand out way more.”

@Jass ok just kidding I just couldnt not finish this. I will do the Misc post tomorrow though promise

Lorenzo smiled at Hope. “Really? You should try it!” He heard Hope and thought for a moment. “Yeah, maybe one day.” Lorenzo then noticed she seemed nervous. However he wasn’t gonna comment on that because he felt that would only make her act more nervous. She then asked “Hmm, have you uh, ever been to something fun like that, like something you remember?”

Lorenzo had to think again. He wasn’t really sure. He sighed. “I’m not sure to be honest. I mean I had fun in Singapore.” Lorenzo was still a little confused because he lost concentration for a moment and didn’t understand what she had said. However she said never mind. So it must not have been important. Lorenzo smiled. “No reason to be sorry. I just missed some of what you said. I’m sorry.”

@idiot.exe Hope

——————————————————————

Rodney chuckled as Roux said he sucked. He knew she was only joking. “That’s cool though. I mean learning new sports is fun. I play others outside of school. Basketball is the only school sport.” He smiled at her. While Rodney was looking around hoping Ken had showed up. He got brought back to the conversation at hand when Roux said “What are you looking around for? Found something more interesting than me already? I’m hurt,” Rodney felt bad and turned his attention back to Roux as she said the second half. “Maybe I should say someone? Eyy?” Rodney chuckled lightly. “Sorry, I was just looking for my friend I meant earlier. I haven’t seen him yet though. He is so hot. I’m actually kind of hoping to make him my boyfriend.” Rodney smiled and blushed.

@idiot.exe Roux
@Tina.G Ken

——————————————————————

Leo took a deep breath as Killian got on the floor beside him. He tried to calm down as much as possible. He allowed Killian to clean up his hand. As Killian started he asked “Can you tell me if this is your blood or someone elses?” Leo kept looking at the ground. He grumbled “it’s mine.” He finally got out. He wanted Killian to know he didn’t hurt someone else this time. He had learned his lesson. Leo sighed as Killian spoke. “yeah… you can clean it up.” then he heard the rest of what Killian said which was “Tell me what happened please.” Leo took a deep breath. I… I… I ca… I can… can’t tell you” Leo said not meeting Killian’s gaze. He knew Killian would disapprove of what happened. He was scared if Killian found out what happened that he would lose Killian. He was still trying to process everything himself.

@bpalmer Killian

——————————————————————

Finn

Finn smiled at Kayden as Kayden talked. “Well when I say old I mean like late 40’s older 50’s old. So I couldn’t have a crush on them. I get what you mean though. If I ever did have a crush on a teacher I wouldn’t act.” He felt bad for Kayden that he never got to have any pets. Then Kayden asked Finn “Do you consider yourself to be a hopeless romantic?” Finn blushed and responded. “Yeah I would. And it kinda of sucks about the pet, but yes maybe one day you will.” Finn offered a smile.

@Kate Kayden

——————————————————————

Liv smiled as they reached the bar to get drinks. Robin then said “I’m glad you feel that way … You see I like boys. I don’t think I like girls, I’ve never tested it, but I don’t think I like them.” Liv giggled. “Hey I get it. Sometimes you don’t have to try it to know what for you. So wear it proud.” She smiled as they got their drinks.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin

4 Likes

RobinBöhm

To Liv’s words “Hey I get it. Sometimes you don’t have to try it to know what for you. So wear it proud.” Robin smiled and responded with a “Exactly, especially since I’m not experienced. I know I like guys, that much is obvious, but I’m not sure if I’m gay or bi or if I’m just mistaken about everything I think I know. I won’t be able to know that until I try it for the first time.” Robin realized he basically just told her he’s a virgin, which is personal information for him and could potentionally be used to bully him. To avoid her realizing what he said, he turned his focus to the bar and not knowing what to get he asked Liv “What are you having? Please don’t say, I’ll get the same as you because I don’t know what I’m getting and relying on you getting something so I can get the same.”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

Killian continued to rub Leo’s back as he cleaned his hand up. With the way Leo winced and pulled away part of his hand was messed up sprained if not broken. Killian was admittedly releived thag Leo was probably the only casualties of his own misdirected anger. “Ok well with that information im going to clean you up and bandage off the bleeding. I think your hand is broken though. Should probably to go the clinic if its broken badly enough and you dong get it set it wont ever be even close to right again.” Killian told him as he saw glass in the cuts and started to pull it out. Leo was tripping over his words and Killian just hugged him gently. “Hey you dont have to tell me if you cant right now but i just need to know if anyone else is physically hurt and what can i do to make it so you know that im here for you always.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

TIMESKIP

NEXT MORNING

@Kate @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Ouijaloveletters @Jass @idiot.exe @Bluecookies @bpalmer @Tina.G

6 Likes

Piper had woken up early. She had to get ready to go to her new school. She was gonna be later than everyone else but she wasn’t worried about that to be honest. She was so excited to have her two best friends going with her. Roux was already at the school. Koda was traveling with her to the school today. She got dressed in a cute outfit. Piper had a huge secret that only her family and close friends had known about. For all of her middle schools years and well into high school. It wasn’t until the end of her sophomore year that her secret somehow came out.

Luckily for her her best friends Koda and Roux stood by her side. Her old school everyone found out about her secret. They weren’t nice to her when they found out. They all hounded her for more details about her life. She just wanted to live a normal teenage life. She decided she needed a change. They had heard about St. Andrews Academy through her best friend Roux. Roux’s step sister had gotten in there. Roux then after the secret came out decided to tell Piper and her family about the school. So they all three applied and got in. Roux arrived a day before Piper and Koda. Piper was excited as her and Koda got off the plane. They put all their stuff into a cab. The cab took them to the school.

Piper smiled at Koda. “Koda help a girl carry her stuff to the room?” She said as they got out the cab. She was so happy to be here. Well especially with her closest friends. The only people other than her family that she could trust. She was so happy to be at a new school where nobody really knew her. She smiled at Koda as they started getting their stuff out the cab. She waited for Koda to answer if he was gonna help her carry her bags to her room.

@Kate Koda
@idiot.exe Roux

Liv had woken up and left the room before her roommate Victoria even got up. Liv hoped Victoria had a good night at the party. She was walking around campus when she saw a familiar face. They weren’t friends. They were just on the crew team together. So they only knew each other’s names really. Liv decided to walk over to her. Madi was sitting at the tables outside by the fountain. Liv smiled as she walked over to Madi.

Liv was dressed in some gym clothes since she was wanting to go practice her volleyball skills. She even had her bad with her that contained her kneepads and volleyball shoes. “Hey there Madi. Ready for Crew season?” Liv asked as she reached the table. She sat down with Madi and smiled at her. She thought about last night and how she had meant Robin. He was a sweet but odd character for sure. This just made Liv think he was that much cooler though because he didn’t care about standing out.

@Kate Madi
@Jass Victoria mentioned
@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin mentioned

Lorenzo woke up in a fog. He sighed as he remembered the events from last night. Hope and the awkward interaction. Leo and his fight with the two girls. Chole and Adrian… Wait!! CHLOE!!! and Adrian. He still couldn’t believe Chloe was here at his school. Then he remembered what he told Hope about Chloe. He took a deep breath as he went to shower. While he showered he thought Chloe is really here. I need to talk to her. I guess I’ll text her when I get out.

He smiled as he thought about Chloe. Then he thought Hope was so awkward. I don’t understand why. She was beautiful but seemed so clueless about a good bit of stuff still. She drove me nuts for sure. He finished showering and got dressed. He then grabbed his phone as he headed out the dorm room leaving a sleeping Adrian behind. He started to walk around as he decided to text Chloe and ask her to come meet him. He had to think of a spot for them to meet. However he knew she didn’t know where much was. So he texted her

Hey Chlo meet me by the auditorium please, I really want to talk to you. :wink:

@Kate Chloe
@idiot.exe Adrian & Hope mentioned (plus you wanted to be tagged :joy:)

Rodney had been looking for Ken all night at the party. He was really disappointed when the party had ended and Ken never showed. He did have Ken’s number but he was nervous to text him. What if he rejects me? What if he doesn’t like me the way I like him? He felt his anxiety starting to rise when he decided to take a few deep breaths to center himself. He closed his eyes as he breathed in through his nose and out through his mouth a few times till he calmed down.

He steadied himself then he pulled out his phone. He thought about how to text Ken. He wasn’t sure if Ken had his number. He then finally settled on something

Hey Birdie, I was just thinking about you and was wondering if you wanted to hangout? Maybe we can meet by the boy’s dorms and go for a walk?

@Tina.G Ken

Killian had gotten done cleaning up Leo’s hand. Then the boys fell asleep. Leo woke up with a pounding headache and not remembering what happened last night. All he knew is that his hand was hurting bad. He slowly opened his as he stretched his legs in the bed. He slowly sat up and slid out the bed. He went to shower hoping he wouldn’t wake up Killian. He wasn’t sure if he told Killian about anything from last night. He stood in the shower letting the warm water run over his body. He was trying to think of anything from last night.

All he knew is that he had a headache and his hand hurt. He finished showering and got out. He slipped on some boxers and went back into the bedroom. Best thing about having Killian for a roommate was the big bathroom connected to their room. everyone else had to share showers. They only had toilets and sinks in their bathrooms. He walked back into the bedroom in his boxers. He thought maybe his phone would give him something about what happened last night. So he picked it up and started looking through it.

@bpalmer Killian

5 Likes

Koda

Koda got up around 4AM so he can pack his luggage since he is going to a new school. His mom did not like the idea of him going to a new school but she understood how important Piper was to him. She also figured that he would get away from the violence and maybe he would calm down a little in a better environment. His dad was all for it and he loved how his son respected and was loyal to Piper ad Roux, as well as he secretly does want Koda to not be in the life he is in.

Koda got to the airport and met Piper there and they boarded there flight and when they landed they got driven to the school and needed to get all the bags. As Koda was about to get out of the car Piper asked if he would help her get her stuff bring it to her room. “Of course silly goose that was what I was planning. I was going to get out and go to the trunk and grab your bags and mind. What type of bestie would I be if I just made you grab your bags?”

Koda got to the trunk area and lifted it out and got everything out then shut it and he grabbed all his bags and basically all hers besides one bag. “You ready to find your new home for most of the year? At least you get to room with Roux that will be good and easier to get around and you don’t have to hide your secret. Do you by any chance have the map or know the room and hall you are staying in?”

Madi was sitting at the tables right by the fountain. It was a peaceful place for her as well as it was pretty so it helped her relax a little. Her roommate was still sleeping when she got up and left which she was okay with. Madi was also just doodling in a notebook she wasn’t good but sometimes she does that just for fun as well as had a headphone in one ear as she was listening to music. As she was sitting there Liv came over to her and said hi. Madi didn’t really know Liv only her name, but she has seen her interact with other people. “Hey Liv, yeah I am ready for it are you? Also I am assuming you have volleyball practice or a try out?” Madi asked her since she saw her in pads and what looked like to be gym clothes as well.

Madi then was thinking of last night the party and she was not sure if Liv was there or not. She wanted to ask her but what if she didn’t and tells on her to someone, she didn’t really want to get in trouble especially with her mom since she also lied to her mom just saying she was hanging out with some friends, Madi decided to just go for it. “Did you go to the party last night? Also, please feel free to sit down if you want.”

After the party Chloe went back to her room, showered and then changed into pajamas. She was so tired and wanted to sleep but she was thinking about her interactions today with bumping into Lorenzo and Adrian, then doing his video, the party, her conversation with Adrian and how he seemed closed off or wanted to push people away, and biggest of all that argument between a guy and girl.

As it was about 9 or so Chloe was still sleeping and her text tone went off which woke her up. Chloe groaned a little thinking it was her parents or one of her sisters asking how the first day of school was. To her surprise it was Lorenzo that messaged her. He wanted to meet her by the auditorium. Before she was going to respond she was thinking about weather she should go or not or respond but decided to answer him.

Boo Thang

Morning to you to sunshine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Yeah I can meet you there, can you give me 20 minutes?

After Chloe sent it she got up from her bed and saw her roommate Katrina sleeping. She went over to the closet and some drawers they had and picked out an outfit and brought it to the bathroom. She got in the shower and showered quickly then got out and changed then decided to do her hair a little bit. Once she was ready she got her room key and left and got to the auditorium and saw Lorenzo. “Hey Lo, everything ok?” Chloe asked him.

Hair

Outfit

@ChayChay05 - Piper, Madi, Lorenzo, Leo (Indirectly mentioned)
@Tina.G - Kendrie (indirectly mentioned) I believe Leo and Kendrie where the ones arguing
@Bluecookies - Katrina mentioned
@idiot.exe - Adrian Mentioned

4 Likes

Piper was so excited. To her surprise Koda carried all the bags except her purse and backpack. She smiled as they started to walk. Then Koda asked her about the map and what room. She stopped. “Let me find it.” She said as she looked through her purse first. It wasn’t in there. So she took her backpack off and looked through there. She found the papers. “It says G209, which means the girl dorms and room 209.” She then looked at the map. They were all the way across campus by the boy dorms.

She sighed. “It’s all the way across campus.” She said as they started heading that way and talking. Koda said “You ready to find your new home for most of the year? At least you get to room with Roux that will be good and easier to get around and you don’t have to hide your secret.” She smiled at Koda as they walked. “Yes I’m ready. It’s gonna be a good year. Fresh start and hey only you and Roux know me.” She smiled as they made the long walk across campus. They finally got there and went upstairs. She took out her key and unlocked the door. Then they walked in. She saw Roux and smiled.

Liv smiled as Madi asked about try outs or practice. “I’m gonna go practice on my own for Volleyball in a bit. Yes I’m ready for crew but excited for Volleyball as well.” She said with a smile. Then Madi said “Did you go to the party last night? Also, please feel free to sit down if you want.” Liv smiled as she remembered last night. “Yeah I did go. Did you go?” She asked as she sat down then said “It was crazy for sure.”

Lorenzo smiled as Chloe texted him back. He then decided to go and wait for her. So he did. He left Adrian asleep. He got there and had to wait on her of course. Since the boys dorms were closer to the auditorium than the girls. He smiled as he saw her coming up. She asked if everything was okay. “Yeah, everything is good. I just wanted to talk with you. I knew you knew where the auditorium was that’s why I asked you to meet me here. Wanna go hangout in town? It’s about a ten minute walk from here.” He asked her as he wanted to get away from the school for a bit.

@Kate Koda, Madi & Chloe
@idiot.exe Roux & Adrian mentioned

2 Likes

Koda

Once Koda got the bags out he repositioned them all so he can fit them all and also make it more comfortable. As he was doing this Piper was looking for the map of the school and her dorm number. To Koda’s relief Piper was able to find the paper in her backpack, he really did not want to have to out everything down and have her search each and everyone of her bags. “Well you lead the way then since you have the map. Also I didn’t know G stood for girls thank you for that information. What does B mean then?” He laughs since he was being sarcastic.

Piper started to walk towards the dorm and Koda followed right behind her like a lost puppy. Piper did make the comment about how only Roux and I knew her secret. “I mean yeah we do know your secret. But I am meaning it’s a good thing that you did not a random stranger as your roommate because then you would have to hide all your clothes and the wig and they would be suspicious why you are not around much. Plus you would have to make an excuse on why you are coming home at 3AM from a concert or not coming back at all.”

Once we got to the room Piper opened it up with her key and there we both saw Roux and Koda smiled. Koda then went to the side that Piper is on and set the luggage down there. He then turned to the girls “Awwww look it’s my two favorite girls reunited again.”

@ChayChay05 - Piper
@idiot.exe - Roux

Madi smiled at Liv as she talked. She told Madi that she is ready for crew season but also excited for volleyball as well. She understood why she was excited, its a new year, your doing something that you love. “Yeah I can only imagine how excited you are for Volleyball. I’m excited for my sports to start up as well besides Crew.” . Liv then answered her question about the party and said she did go and then asked Madi if she went. Madi was a little hesitant to answer as she is not sure if somehow it would eventually get to her mom, but she decided to be honest. “Yeah I was there last ight and it was very crazy. The guy really screwed up and he did not look happy that he was being told off either. So what position do you play in Volleyball?”

@ChayChay05 - Liv

Once Chloe asked her question Lorenzo answered and everything was ok and wanted to see if she wanted to go to town and talk. She was honestly nervous about this talk since she doesn’t know what he is going to say and with the conversation she and Adrian had and how he says she should tell Lorenzo how she feels. “Yeah going into the town sounds good. Can we stop at a coffee shop or cafe or something I need coffee since I was woken up by a certain text message.” She smiles at him. “Also how are you feeling this morning? Any hangover?”

@ChayChay05 - Lorenzo
@idiot.exe - Adrian mentioned

2 Likes