St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Jasper leaned back in the chair, his eyes thoughtful as he absorbed Finn’s words. “You’re not wrong,” he replied with a nod. “Parties can be a bit overwhelming, and emotions do tend to take you for a ride, especially when you throw in some drama.” He chuckled lightly, acknowledging the unpredictable nature of social gatherings and the roller coaster of emotions that often accompanied them. “But hey, it’s all part of the experience, right?” Jasper added, offering a friendly and understanding smile to Finn.

“Oh, theater is a blast. And hey, grades are a solid reason to be here. Photos, huh? That’s cool. What do you usually like to capture?” Jasper replied, expressing genuine interest in Finn’s photography hobby. Jasper appreciated anyone who had a creative soul, something Finn seemed to have. “As for me, born and raised in Melbourne,” Jasper continued with a faint smile, emphasizing the Australian way of pronouncing Melbourne. “And age-wise, I’m 15. How about you, Finn? Where’s home for you?” He reciprocated the curiosity, creating a space for Finn to share more about himself.

@ChayChay05 - Jasper

“Sounds like a plan! We can decide when we get there. And hey, if the movie doesn’t live up to expectations, at least I know I’ll be sitting next to someone amazing.” he said with warmth in his voice. “And nachos are a must, for sure. I’ll make sure our first movie date is nothing short of amazing,” Owen replied with a grin, ready to share this experience with Lila.

Owen, continuing with a lighthearted tone, added, “Do you like extra cheese on your nachos, or are you more of a classic nacho fan? Either way, it’s going to be a great time!” He also asked, “Is there anything else you’re in the mood for? Candy, popcorn, or maybe a soda?” to make sure they have everything they need for a perfect movie date. Owen wasn’t a big snacker himself usually as he liked to stay in shape, but on occasions like this he really didn’t mind. He just wanted this to be fun and enjoyable, and snacks just were part of the movie experience.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

“Ken, you know I like you right. Like I know it’s too early right now but like I want you to be my boyfriend possibly one day.” Ken was probably gawking. No, Ken was gawking. “I—Well, kinda did… hoped, but,” he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to loose this opportunity. “Rodney, I… Hopefully not too obviously, do find you really attractive but… I don’t know you.” Jen said as confidently as he could. He knew it wasn’t much. “You’re so sweet, but you’re right. It’s too early. For me, at least.” All of a sudden Ken felt too close, he could feel the blush creeping across his face. “If you want, we could still get to know each other though? Take it slowly? I just need to make sure…. I actually like you, like that.”

“Well baby. Then I guess we will have an imbalance, because I’m only an inch shorter than you. So when I wear almost all my heels I’ll be taller.” Enzo made a dramatic show of rolling his eyes, yet, he couldn’t keep the warm smile off his face.

As they made their way out, Enzo kept glancing down at his phone for directions. “You’ll love this,” he’d murmured every so often. Enzo’s heart raced as he led Jayda, the girl he adored, into a quaint little bakery for the “surprise” breakfast. The moment they entered, the delicious aroma of freshly baked pastries enveloped them, instantly awakening their senses. The bakery’s aesthetic was a perfect blend of rustic charm and modern coziness. The walls were adorned with vintage black-and-white photographs of bakers and rows of neatly arranged wooden shelves filled with jars of sweet jams and tantalizing spices. The air was filled with enchanting scents of cinnamon, vanilla, and butter, its warmth hugging them like a cozy blanket. Soft classical music played in the background, adding to the serene atmosphere. Enzo couldn’t help but smile, watching Jayda’s reaction, feeling optimistic about the magical morning that awaited them amidst the comforting embrace of the bakery.

@ChayChay05 • Jayda • :heart::heart:

1 Like

RobinBöhm

Robin chuckled. She had the same attention span as he did. Either that or she forgot his name, to be fair it’s a fairly common name and could be easy to forget. “Again, it’s Robin. You know … Like the superhero.” He said and struck a pose. But immediately as he dropped it he said “Well not really, he’s more like Batman’s b*tch.” His german accent came out at the word ‘b*tch’ for that word alone. It’s his superpower.

@ChayChay05

ParisRivers

“That’s diving into the deep end” “Really?” Paris asked. “They told me it was the basics of coding. My teacher said to not be discouraged into thinking C++ is a dead programming language just becuase of how old it is, because despite the fact it’s from the 80s it’s still one that’s highly demanded and knowing it would be useful. Also, I forgot to mention while the C++ was only like that for me and a few other students. Let me explain. It was a class on basic programmin which would briefly teach the kids about HTML, Javascript and they would mention the C language with a few excersises if they had the time, but in C# since that’s easier to use. However, since me and a few other already had knowledge in HTML and a bit in Javascript becuase of that elective class … Well my teacher said ‘It’s not fair to other students learning this stuff to have students who know everything and have all the good grades who can get good grades by slacking. It’s also not fair to you guys, to have classes in programming which is getting more and more useful by the day and not learn anything useful that you don’t already know.’ So the teacher split us into two groups and put the ones that have enough knowledge in the subject in the advanced group, and I was one of them. We learned C++ because it was a more complex language and we were supposed to move to C# later because learning the more complex language first would make the simpler one easier to understand later on, since it’s basically the same language with only a few tweaks. I suppose you wouldn’t know anything about which programming code is really good to know? Honestly I want to learn more about HTML since becuase of already knowing the basic HTML I didn’t learn about the differences between HTML4.01 and HTML5. Which languages do you know though?” Paris talked incessently. “Jesus, I really went of the rails with that explanation. You didn’t have to know all that. I don’t know why I had the urge to tell you all that.” Paris doesn’t know why he said all that, but I, the writer do, he did it becuase there was nobody at home to listen to him be excited about being advanced in programming since his mom din’t care and his dad would tell him it’s a waste of time and berate him. Paris didn’t know why, but he also felt compelled to say this to Noah. “Thank you for listening.”

@Jass

1 Like

Liv smiles at Madi. “The mall sounds wonderful.” Liv said as they started walking. She wasn’t sure where this mall was at. “Lead the way.” She said as she stopped and waited for Madi to show her were this mall was at. The town wasn’t that big, but Liv had never been to mall so she wasn’t sure where it was at.

Madi

Lorenzo smiled at Chloe as they pull apart. “Yeah, I see that you remember.” He smirked at her. “You know you really are my first love Chloe. I really hoped that we would find our way back to each other.” He stared into her eyes as he spoke.

@Kate Chloe

Leo looked at Killian. “yeah, it is crazy how he doesn’t trust anyone with Flora. I would love to see her though. I mean there is a parent weekend next month. So maybe mum, Flora and your mum could come down. Well that’s if Walter allows my mom to. You know he is so strange. I know he isn’t bad to my mum but I kind of wish my mum would leave him to be honest. I mean I know it would be hard on her and Flora but at the same time I honestly think it would be best.” Leo wasn’t sure if Killian remembered his ex Madi. He knew that Killian didn’t know she was the headmistresses daughter, but she was always in their dorm. So he knew Killian knew her. That was the only girl he dated and treated right the whole time they were together.

@bpalmer Killian @Kate Madi mentioned

FinnForChay

Finn smiled at Jasper. “Yes, it is part of the experience. I mean I wouldn’t know anything about parts honestly, but I guess it is.” He chuckled and smiled at Jasper. He sat on the bed as they talked. Then Jasper asked about his photography. “That’s awesome that theater is a blast. Yes, I love to take photos. I mostly capture sky pictures and nature. However I also like to capture candied pictures of people.” Finn smiled at Jasper as he asked where he was from. “Well, I’m from Germany actually. I’m 14 years old.” Finn smiles thinking about Germany and his little siblings he had to leave there.

Jasper

Lila smiled and blushed as Owen said “Sounds like a plan! We can decide when we get there. And hey, if the movie doesn’t live up to expectations, at least I know I’ll be sitting next to someone amazing. And nachos are a must, for sure. I’ll make sure our first movie date is nothing short of amazing,” This made Lila excited and happy. “That’s sweet Owen, I’m glad my first movie is with you to be honest. I know it will be an experience to remember either way.” As Owen continued and she listened to him speak. he sai * “Do you like extra cheese on your nachos, or are you more of a classic nacho fan? Either way, it’s going to be a great time! Is there anything else you’re in the mood for? Candy, popcorn, or maybe a soda?”* Lila smiled as she thought about his question. She then responded “I like extra cheese and jalapenos. I would say a soda please. Dr Pepper to be exact.” She smiles as they hold hands and continue to walk into town.

@Jass Owen

Rodney smiled. He thought it was so cute how nervous Ken was. Rodney took in what Ken said. “Well yeah. I want to get to know you too, like I said one day. Not today… Like I mean in a week, or month even. I like you and want to get to know you better with the hope that we will become boyfriends later. That’s what I meant. I didn’t mean to make you nervous and confuse you. or make you feel pressured or anything like that dude. I just meant I want to get to know you and see where this goes. Does that sound okay with you?” Rodney was trying to explain himself better because he suddenly felt bad for what he said. he knew he needed to be honest with Ken but maybe he was too honest. They walked and held hands as they talked.

Ken

Jade smiled as they walked. Vincenzo took her slowly to this surprise breakfast. All Enzo kept saying was that she was gonna love this. She was excited and nervous as they walked. She let Enzo led the way as they held hands. Eventually after what seemed liked forever from the hotel they reached a bakery. Jayda smiled as they walked in and she saw how cute it was. “This place is so cute Vince. Thank you for bringing me here.” She said as she looked around in amazement. This looked like a scene out of a movie to her. She would love to do black and white vintage photos with Vince like the ones that hung on the walls of the bakers. She smiled as she looked around and the smell of the food made her stomach growl. “It all smells so good Vince! How am I suppose to decide what to eat?” She giggled and playful pushed him. “Maybe I should just let you pick for me? Just nothing with nuts please. I would love a coffee too. Is there coffee here? or do we need to go to a coffee shop?” She asked him so excited to be here with him. She thought this was so romantic.

@Tina.G Vincenzo love them so much

Camilia giggled. “Sorry, I either didn’t hear you are it spilled my mind. You’re right about Robin and Batman.” She giggled more as she tried to start eating her food again. She wondered where her brother was at. She hadn’t seen Mateo since yesterday morning at the speech. She looked around for him in the cafeteria. “So tell me more about you.” She asked as she took a few more bites of food.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin @bpalmer Mateo mentioned

3 Likes

Shiloh

When Shiloh was pulled out of the trans of watching the girl’s muscular and beautiful body, wearing an outfit that left nothing to the imagination, with sweat dripping down her body; she realized how long she was staring at this girl. Actually she didn’t realize how long it was, but she realized it must’ve been a long time basing on the girl’s reaction. A fale safe was immediately activated in her brain and she went “Oh I’m sorry, I was just looking at your form and wondering if I’ll ever have such good form while excersising. I didn’t mean to stare, I was just … c-caught in the moment.” She nervously said. Maybe being nervous is what will make this statement seem more realistic to the girl. Immediately, Shiloh’s train of thought came in.
You know I could replace Finn with this girl, she seems a tought competition, and Finn and I aren’t as I thought we were. Oh, but … I’m not that entertained with the fact of being her competition, I don’t have the same urge of competing with this girl as Finn, but I do want to know her better, she seems to have what I lack and that’s dedication … Based on the few seconds I’ve been here that is. I remeber how fun it was to also work with Finn, so maybe instead of being frenemies with her I should be just her friend who trains with her. NO! No no no! Why am I comparing everybody I meet with Finn as if he’s the best person I’ve ever met, like he’s a god an everybody who isn’t exactly like him isn’t good enough. Because that isn’t true, I bet this girl is better than him.
Right then Finn responded to her message. She read it and smiled at the first sentence. He considered her a friend, and she couldn’t deny that she liked that and that she considered him her friend as well for a while now … But that didn’t change the fact he never told her about his sister, which she wasn’t about to just forget. She couldn’t devote herself to sparing more than a glance at the message so the girl didn’t think she wasn’t paying attention to her. Shiloh turned her focus on the girl and asked. “Question … Could you help me with my form?” Shiloh decided to be this girl’s friend through working with her and she realized in order to be more than passing strangers this approach would be a way to at least be acquintances.

@Bluecookies
@ChayChay05 - Finn mentioned (she’ll text him back in the next post)

2 Likes

As soon as his feet touched the ground, Ethan brought his other hand that was holding the line over to hold the little girl clinging to him for dear life. A gurney was quickly wheeled over to him as well as the girl’s parents coming up close behind. He had set her down on the gurney though she had refused to let go of him, he gently whispered, “Hey, look who’s here to see you?” The little girl’s eyes lit up upon seeing her parents. As the gurney was moved to the ambulance, He had spotted Kendrie in her car with the window rolled down, “Is the kid okay?” Ethan took off his gloves and helmet as he approached the car, “Oh, I don’t know, after all I am just an underpaid doctor, right? with a longer shift. It’s not like I passed rigorous physical training and medical testing. I just do what I see on those firefighter shows, ya know? Wave the flashlight in their eyes for no reason, cause it’s not like brain trauma or spinal injuries ever killed anyone.” He recalled what she had said the previous night about his chosen occupation. It did hurt a bit, however, he wasn’t the type to cry over it, with his busy schedule there probably wouldn’t have been enough time to do so anyway.

@Tina.G ~ Kendrie

Harness

2 Likes

Killian nodded honestly Walter had freaked out to Killian and Leo playing dolls with Flora the first time he had come to stay with them. “I mean I dont have a sister just brothers but mum and Clyde haven never been that way with Declan and as far as I can remember my dad wasnt that way with Kashel or I. I dont know maybe he has been through something or seen something to cause that.” Killian shrugged he honestly had no idea. “Honestly I think if I told mum she would have your mom on board so fast. I dont get why your mom lets him have the final say about everything and yeah he really is. I know what you mean. He just can be really controlling about such strange things.” Killian nodded. Killian was lost in though his mind wandering a lot to all sorts of different things.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Hey, It’s Mr. Halstead the guidance Counselor. I was wondering if you could come to my office. Maybe help me set it up for the year.

Evelyn looked down at her phone and saw the text from Mr. Halstead, her guidance counselor. She raised an eyebrow, slightly surprised that he was reaching out to her for help. Mr. Halstead was always approachable and supportive, and she had honestly missed talking to someone who was caught up in her problems. She used to be worried to share some of the things with a teacher figure, but at this point it was pleasant.

As she walked towards Mr. Halstead’s office, her mind drifted back to the party last night. It had been a rare occasion for Evelyn to chill out and have fun without worrying about the judgment of others. She had managed to navigate the event with few unpleasant encounters, and a sense of relief washed over her.

Thoughts of Liv, her former best friend, resurfaced as they often did. Evelyn couldn’t understand why Liv had chosen to expose her in such a public and hurtful way. Liv was always known for being mindful, patient, and kind, so the betrayal had cut so deep.

In a way, Evelyn was grateful that the dust had settled and the uproar had died down, allowing her to gradually move on from the incident. But the memory of the car accident came rushing back, and Evelyn shook her head, silently scolding herself for the careless mistake. She had lost focus, consumed by the overwhelming emotions brought about by her sexuality being exposed and the strain it had placed on her relationship with Liv. The accident had been minor, but Evelyn still felt guilt and remorse for causing the damage to her dad’s car. Plus, her younger brother was starting at a freshman and it was painful pretending they didn’t know each other honestly. She didn’t want to tarnish his name, from her actions last year.

Finally arriving at Mr. Halstead’s office, Evelyn took a deep breath and pushed open the door. She found him organizing some paperwork and setting up his desk for the year.

“Hey, Mr. Halstead. You needed some help setting up?” Evelyn greeted him with a friendly smile, trying to push past the memories and focus on the task at hand. After all, she was more than just the events of her past; she was determined to move forward and make the most of her sophomore year.

@ChayChay05 • Theo • Liv mentioned~

2 Likes

Leo smiled at Killian. They finished putting the cast on and left the room. Leo sighed as Killian talked about Walter. “Yeah my mum would definitely be on board. Hopefully Walter will allow them to come though. I would love to see Flora. I can’t wait for the christmas new year break to go home and see them.” He says as they wait for the discharge papers. So they can leave and go do something fun. He did wonder if they were official or what yet but he didn’t want to ask.

@bpalmer Killian

Theo smiled as Evelyn walked through the door. “You are just in time Evelyn.” He says as he stands up. “Yes, I would enjoy some help. Plus it gives us time to catch up on what you did this summer and how things have been since everything happened last year.” He said as he pulled out his posters and stuff to be hung up in the office and the stuff for outside his office in the hallway. He also pulled out his stuff for his door. He knew Evelyn needed the most help out of everyone.

@Tina.G

2 Likes

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229
Teo hadnt gone to the party he had tried to settle in to his new surroundings and learn where things were by exploring a bit. He had also managed to fully unpack his things and settled into his room. His roommate hadnt been there but that was ok. It was really late and he had gotten a call from Cam and it made him panic a lot. He answered it right away and it was her asking if he could pick her up from party because she was drunk. He came and picked her up right away and brought her to her room but he planned to check in on her the next morning.

He woke up and still his roommate wasnt there so there he was still not sure who he was living with but moving on with his day regardless. He went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed his teeth starting his day. He got dressed and fought with his curls trying to get them to look decent then headed to go get breakfast from the cafeteria after he gave up on his curls and tossed a hat on. He waited and line and grabbed some food as well as pulled his anxiety meds from his pocket he needed to take those with food to start his day. He looked around to see if he could find Cam and saw her sitting with some guy. So he slipped into the seat beside her. “Hey hermana you feeling better than you did last night when I came and picked you up? Also hey man.” Mateo waved at the guy she was with. “Mateo by the way.” He said with a smile letting the guy know his name

@ChayChay05
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

Killian smiled at Leo honestly he hoped that Olivia and Flora could come not only because he knew it would make Leo’s day but also because honestly he kind of missed them anyway. “I bet she can convince him to let them come especially if my mum says she will go with them.” Killian supplies and honestly hopes that they can come. “I cant wait for that break to see mum either. Honestly I would love for Kashel to come but I know he wont.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Does that sound okay with you?” Ken released . The breath he didn’t even realize he was holding. “That would be wonderful,” he said, relief laced in his words. Ken felt relieved as Rodney clarified his intentions. He appreciated Rodney’s honesty and understanding. The nerves began to dissipate, replaced by a sense of hope and excitement. Ken looked into Rodney’s eyes and nodded, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. “Yeah, that sounds more than okay with me,” Ken repeated, his voice steadier now. “I want to get to know you too, Rodney, and see where this goes. Let’s take our time and build something meaningful together. No rush, no pressure. Just exploring a potential connection. Deal?” He asked, raising there joined hands.

Rodney

Enzo grinned at Jayda’s playful push, finding her infectious joy contagious. He looked around the quaint bakery, taking in the beautiful array of pastries displayed in the glass cases. “Oh, don’t worry, cara mia(my darling),” he replied with a chuckle, placing a hand on her back. “This place has it all. The most divine pastries, and of course, coffee. I’d love to order for us,” He smiled big. As they made their way to the counter, Enzo felt a wave of nostalgia wash over him. He remembered the first time he stepped foot into this bakery three years ago, shortly after he moved to campus in the U.S. The homesickness had been overwhelming, and he longed for a taste of his beloved Rome. He had learned the baker’s sister married a Italian woman, so they had added two new items to the menu. Cannoli and pasticciotto. He hadn’t been here since last year, and noticed a couple new other things, but he already knew his order.

The memories of that moment flooded back to Enzo, and he took a moment to savor them before turning his attention to Jayda. “You know, when I first moved here, I was terribly homesick,” he began, a twinkle in his eyes. “But then, I stumbled upon this little gem. They make a pasticciotto here, cara(dear), that takes me right back to Rome. And trust me, I know pasticciotto inside out.” As they reached the counter, a warm smile spread across Enzo’s face as he exchanged greetings with the baker. He ordered two pasticciottos and two cups of freshly brewed coffee, ensuring Jayda’s request for no nuts was taken into account.

Once they found a cozy spot by the window, Enzo handed Jayda one of the delicate pasticciottos, so perfectly crafted it looked like a miniature artwork. Its golden crust glistened, and the aroma of the sweet, creamy filling wafted around them. He watched her response to it, eager to see if she liked it or not.

@ChayChay05 • Jayda

1 Like

“Oh, I don’t know, after all I am just an underpaid doctor, right? with a longer shift. It’s not like I passed rigorous physical training and medical testing. I just do what I see on those firefighter shows, ya know? Wave the flashlight in their eyes for no reason, cause it’s not like brain trauma or spinal injuries ever killed anyone.” Kendrie felt that like a splinter under her nail. But for once her face didn’t betray her. Gosh, how much did I say last night? “I didn’t say you were bad at your job,” she mumbled, finger playing on the window button. “Better than your ego is doing this morning then, yeah?” She quipped, rubbing her forehead. This was not how she planned this out in her head. Not at all.

@Bluecookies • Ethan • hope this is enough to work with :heart::heart: ur post was great!!

2 Likes

“You are just in time Evelyn.” Eve walked in, very comfortable. “Yes, I would enjoy some help. Plus it gives us time to catch up on what you did this summer and how things have been since everything happened last year.” She let out a deep sigh. “Mr. Halstead, it’s true,” she said, voice a bit whiny. The only other person who had confirmation that the car rumor was true was Hope. Evelyn easily grabbed his door decorations, and peaked her head outside, looking both ways, before continuing. “I took my dad’s car out for a ride. I was only trying to get my mind off the everything that happened last year! But…” Evelyn leaned her head against the door, her eyes watching her shoes. “I guess I was too distracted.” she mumbled. “Can I have some tape to?” She asked, turning her head to look at him.

@ChayChay05 • Theo • how do we feel about the font color? :eyes::sparkles:
@idiot.exe • Hope • mentioned~

2 Likes

“I didn’t say you were bad at your job,” “I don’t know, drunk you was pretty clear.” He replied as she played with the window dejectedly. “Better than your ego is doing this morning then, yeah?” Ethan raised an eyebrow, “Contrary to what you might think, I’m not on some death or glory mission. I’m not doing this for fame.” He tilted his head gesturing to the news vans, the reporters all beckoning him over for an interview,“Or for some misguided attempt for approval.” He looked at his fire captain father talking with some policemen and city officials while his paramedic mother consulted with other paramedics. “I do it for them.” He looked at the little girl hugging her family. “Whether I can save them or not, sometimes it’s enough hope to reach out in your darkest hour and have someone else there with you grasping your hand.” He said, a hint of experience laced his words.

Just as he was about to turn around and go get in the ambulance, his father came over and ruffled his hair, "That’s my boy! Great job today, but you should be getting to school. “Dad, the principal signed off on my being late and/or missing school during emergencies. I want to finish this shift." His father laughed heartily, “I know you do son, but you’re still 18 and need to finish school,” He looked down into the car, “Ah, who’s this?”

@Tina.G ~ Kendrie

2 Likes

“Whether I can save them or not, sometimes it’s enough hope to reach out in your darkest hour and have someone else there with you grasping your hand.” Kendrie listened intently to Ethan’s words, her heart swelling with a mix of emotions. She couldn’t help but admire his selflessness, his dedication to his work, and his ability to find hope even in the darkest of times. A pang of guilt washed over her as she realized how selfish she had been the night before, letting her own hurt and frustration cloud her judgment. She hadn’t taken into account the immense pressure and responsibility that Ethan carried on his shoulders every day. “I’m sorry,” Kendrie whispered, her voice barely audible. She couldn’t believe how thoughtless she had been, not considering the weight of Ethan’s job on their relationship. “I didn’t understand. I didn’t see how important this is to you.” How important it is to the world. She flipped down her sun visor, mostly an excuse to look away from Ethan and move her hands. They stood in silence for a moment, absorbing the gravity of the situation unfolding before them. The news vans continued to surround them, the chaos and clamor of the reporters contrasting sharply with the serenity of the reunion happening just a few feet away. Eventually, Kendrie turned to Ethan, “Thank you for everything you do,” she whispered, her voice trembling with sincerity. “I’m proud of you, Ethan. I really am. But last night….” She sighed, trying to find the right words. “Last night was stupid,” and I h•te myself enough for it “and I’m sorry about what I said…. I think. I remember about forty percent of it.” She quinces a bit at how little she did remember.

“Ah, who’s this?” Kendrie’s lips quickly flexed into a pleasant smile rather than a rueful line they had previously pressed themselves into. She smiled politely at Chief Williams and extended her hand towards him out her car window. It was only slightly awkward. “Hi, Mr. Williams,” she greeted, her voice slightly shaky. “I’m Kendrie. It’s nice to meet you.” she chirped cheerfully, not once looking to Ethan.

@Bluecookies • Ethan • I added part of it anyways~ :sob::sparkles:

2 Likes

Leo smiled as they came in with the papers and said they could go. “Yeah hopefully mum can convince him.” He said with a smile as they headed out the clinic. “Well parents weekend is only a month away. At least you will get to see Maeve then. Who knows maybe if Kashel tells them about his boyfriend… Maybe they will both come.” Leo smiles at Killian trying to give him some hope.

@bpalmer

Rodney smiled. That sounded wonderful to him as well. He repeated Ken’s words in his head. “I want to get to know you too, Rodney, and see where this goes. Let’s take our time and build something meaningful together. No rush, no pressure. Just exploring a potential connection. Deal?” Rodney looked at Ken. “That sounds perfect to me Ken. I love that idea. I mean I know you are handsome and I want to get to know you better. Other then that I honestly don’t know yet. However I would like us to be friends either way.” He said with a smile to Ken being genuine.

Ken

Jayda smiled at Vincenzo as they both took in the surroundings. Then Vincenzo told Jade * “You know, when I first moved here, I was terribly homesick, But then, I stumbled upon this little gem. They make a pasticciotto here, cara(dear), that takes me right back to Rome. And trust me, I know pasticciotto inside out.”* This made Jade smile as she learned something new about the man she loved. HE had also said he would love to order for them. After he told her about the story they made their way to the counter. He ordered and paid. Then they went to a table by the window. They sat down across from each other. After they sat down Vincenzo handed her the pastry and coffee. She smiled at him. She then took a bite of the pastry. Jade chewed her food, It was nice, warm and so good. She looked up at Vincenzo “It’s so good baby.” She smiled as she slowly ate more and drank her coffee.

Vinenzo

Theo listened as Evelyn told her story. Well part of it anyways. She took the door decorations. “Yeah. last year was rough for you fro sure. What happened with your dad’s car?” He said as he looked around to see where to hang what. She then asked for tape. So he reached into his desk. He pulled it out and walked it over to her. “Here ya. Tape to the rescue.” He joked and laughed as he handed it to her then went back to looking and figuring out where everything should go.

@Tina.G Evelyn

2 Likes

Killlian was glad that they could leave since Leo had signed the discharge papers. “I hope so too you deserve to see them.” Killian really meant it. It sucked how Walter always kept Leo at an arms length from the rest of his family. “Thats true you know that practically nothing could keep Maeve from coming she looks forward to parents weekend like kids look forward to christmas.” Killian sighed and shook his head. “I honestly dont know if Kashel will ever tell mum about Paul. I honestly dont know why he is hiding him either. Its not like mum has ever cared about his sexuality or mine as long as we were happy and treated well. I think he is still caught up on the fact that since we dont have contact with our dad he isnt sure how he would take the whole thing.” Killian sighed. “But honestly it would be nice if he came.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Leo nodded as they talked and walked. Leo listened to everything Killian said. “Yeah. Who knows to be honest. I mean I know he wouldn’t want to come without Paul. So I wish he would tell your mum. Maybe when you talk to him. Tell him how bad you want to see him baby. It couldn’t hurt. I mean worst case scenario he can’t take off work to come.” Leo offered a smile. He wasn’t even sure where they were going. He smiled as he saw the lake and remembered meeting Madi 2 years ago today at the lake. He almost remembered it like it was yesterday.

@bpalmer

1 Like

Killian realized he was ranting a little and tried to reign it in. “You are right he isnt coming without Paul he is head over heals for him and honestly pretty sure the only reasons he hasnt moved in with him yet is that mum doesnt know he has a boyfriend and that honestly mum relies on a little money from his pay to make ends meet sometimes.” Killian sighs as he thinks about it. “Yeah ill say something to him about how I want him to come I mean worst he can do is not come.” Killian was hopeful but not sure about it. He smiled seeing Leo look out at the lake.
@ChayChay05

1 Like