St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

They both kept looking and Madi grabbed a few more items. As they were shopping Liv agreed that is probably why. “I still don’t get why coach made us do that. Like yes we are a team and we need to work together but the more you pressure us to talk the more awkward it is and the more likely we are not to open u about ourselves.” Madi picked a cute dress up and looked at it and decided she did need another dress for different events. As she looked at it Liv asked more about Leo and I. Madi broke up with him 8 months ago and it hasn’t been that long since there breakup but sometimes she felt bad and felt like maybe she could have broken up in a nicer way but she also know it’s right since she knew Leo and Killian liked each other before they knew since she overheard a conversation Killian had with a friend or family member. Plus his jealousy issues.

“Uh ok what do you exactly want to know?” Madi was not sure what she should say about the relationship since she doesn’t want to make it sound worse than it was and the wrong thing as well as she doesn’t know how comfortable Leo would be about her telling someone about there relationship. She knew he was not ashamed of them dating but its still his information as well that she is telling. The only one that knows about the relationship was Killian but only because Leo told him and she met Killian a lot and they would all hangout together sometimes, and of course her mom but that is because when she was sick Leo came to the house and that’s how her mom found out and she was not happy about it at all.

Chloe finished getting changed and smiled at her man and hey walked out of the shed so it was brighter and they could see each other better. [color=#7FFF00] “Im ready sexy let’s go see what the school has for us today and again if nothing good then we can go back into the town.” She smiles at him. [color=#7FFF00] “So love tell me about the travels you went to this summer?”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

“Well… I was wondering…. If maybe… I might…. Could kiss you.” Ken’s heart skipped a beat as Rodney’s words hung in the air. The atmosphere felt charged, and Ken felt the ground slipping from him for a second. Ken took a moment to gather his thoughts, his gaze locked with Rodney’s. He felt the warmth of Rodney’s hand still holding his, grounding him in the present.

But Ken dropped Rodney’s hand.
He had hoped for a physical connection with Rodney, but he wanted to take things slow. He had imagined going on more dates, spending quality time together, and gradually building up to that moment. The suddenness of Rodney’s request caught him off guard. Ken’s mind raced with thoughts. Was it too soon? Should he say no? But as he looked into Rodney’s eyes, he saw the vulnerability and honesty within them. There was no trace of manipulation or pressure. Rodney genuinely wanted to kiss him, and that realization touched Ken deeply.

Was this slow to Rodney? It was almost embarrassing, how much Ken had to look up to Rodney. He had never thought that before. “I…I think we should hold off on the kiss. For now.” Ken added sheepishly, looking away now.

Rodney • ahhahdbfkfbfb :sob:

Vince was completely lost as Jayda’s lips caressed his. He didn’t know who ended it first, but couldn’t open his eyes for about a second after. “Oh, bellissimo angelo(Oh, you beautiful angel)” He whispered, star struck. What briefly called Enzo’s attention out of their bubble was the sharp and rhythmic whisper behind Jade. He looked around her to see the baker pretty to kiss the air, and Vince quickly turned back to Jayda, a funny little smile playing on his lips. “You ready?” he asked, but not before sweeping her off his lap in a full on bridal carry.

@ChayChay05 • Jade • I’ll have Eves out tomorrow !!

2 Likes

Brex honestly was just having a good time and relaxing into having Kayden around. It was new but nearly all of his fears of having a horrible roommate or not being able to get along with his roommate were gone. Kayden was a nice guy and Brex felt comfortable enough with him. Obviously they didnt know each other well but Brex felt like it would honestly be doable to live with Kayden. He just kept slightly dancing as he put the dishes away. He could tell that he had relaxed Kayden too and honestly that made him happy. Maybe he would end up with more than one friend here after all. Brex listened to Kayden talk about what having a sibling was like and nodded. “Oh gotcha so honestly probably not too much different than having around some of the guys my dad toured with.” Brex was more thinking out loud than anything else. “Also if you have questions for me feel free man. I mean if its something Im not comfortable answering Ill just let you know and try to explain why.” Brex wanted to be as open as he could with Kayden after all they would be living together and that alone required some level of trust and understanding.

“Dont count yourself out man. I bet you are pretty great and honestly I am none too amazing on drums so you could probably do me in mate.” Brex smiled at him. He honestly had no idea what Kayden was capable of he did fully believe that Kayden would be good at drums and that regardless Brex would still be excited and continue to cheer him on. Brex blushed a little when Kayden called Jasper and him best friends. “I mean Jasper and I hit it off pretty quick but I just met him yesterday. Im as new as you are so Im open to whatever. I mean I was going to text him later but as of now no I dint have plans with him.”
@Kate

1 Like

Killian smiled he really loved how much faith Leo always had in him to do well at anything he put his mind to. “I mean it wount be bad just need to practice and up my game a bit.” Killian shrugged. “Maybe if I had a good live model my anatomy would go smoothly.” Killian winked at Leo. Killian was really curious what Leo had planed for after this year though especially if they were together officially by then. “I didnt realize that was what you wanted to do. You do know that I can help you build your art skills. I mean especially if I am going to Uni for art. Get an apprenticeship and I can help you fill in art skills you need help with. I would like to think of myself as a decent teacher.” Killian giggled. He had ordered and quickly went back to talking with Leo. “I mean depending on where an apprenticeship for you is located and what Uni I end up at we could rent a place together. You know we can already live together well.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229
Teo nodded he had got her name. “Its Izzy. I think she said she was a senior and she talked a lot about art. I think she grew up in an art gallery or something like that. She was sweet a little almost cryptic but super sweet and spoke spanish which was nice. I mean you know I tend to fall back into spanish when Im nervous or anxious which being lost definitely did to me.” He told her as he finished up his food and nodded. “Oh cool yeah you met more people than me and that includes your roommate unlike me but thats good. You going to borrow clothes and stuff like that from Shiloh? Do you guys have similar style that you would like the things she has?” Teo was honestly just curious and since Cam had brought it up he just asked. “Wow sounds like you were a social butterfly and made tons of friends. You honestly might have to help me with that. I mean Im not doing to swell on the meeting people and making friends thing. But like ive never been super great at that. I just never know what to say and im not bold enought to initiate a conversation.” Mateo kept glancing over at Robin out of the corner of his eye and smiling. He looked so content drawing but honestly he wanted to try and get to know him a bit.
@ChayChay05
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

Liv had picked out two dresses. Two pairs of pants and three shirts. Then she saw shoes and walked over there. Madi asked her what did she want to know. “Well whatever you are comfortable telling. How did y’all meet? Why did yall break up?” she asked curious about this info.

Madi

Lorenzo smiled at Chloe. “That sounds good to me.” He said as they started to head to the cafeteria. Then Chloe asked him about his summer travels. “Well this summer we had went to Italy actually.” He smiled at her. He did have a few dates and he had kissed some girls there but didn’t do anything else with them.

@Kate Chloe

Rodney stood there looking into Ken’s eyes. Suddenly nervous of what he would say. Ken then said “I…I think we should hold off on the kiss. For now.” This stung a little but Rodney understood. Rodney looked deep into Ken’s eyes with nothing but empathy and understanding. “Yeah, that’s cool. No worries.” Rodney said as he turned away and they started walking again. He wanted to still hold Ken’s hand but didn’t want to ask again since Ken dropped his hand. He just wanted Ken to be comfortable.

Ken

Jayda and Vincenzo pulled apart. Then to Jade’s surprise Enzo picked her up bridal style and asked her if she was ready. “Well ready or not looks like we are going.” She giggled as he carried her out of the bakery. She looked into his eyes when they got back on the street. “You know… You aren’t as annoying as I thought. You can actually be sweet. Who would have known.” She giggled again.

@Tina.G Vincenzo

Leo smiled at Killian. “I would be your model anytime baby.” Leo winked back at Killian. Leo thought about everything Killian was saying. “Yes that’s what I want to do. I mean I’ve done some but not professionally.” Leo loved what Killian was saying. “I would love to live with you somewhere close to your campus. I mean I’m sure I can find an apprenticeship close to your college baby.” Leo was actually excited about their future.

Killian

Camila smiled and Teo. “That’s awesome bro.” Camila sighed. “Well to be honest she is a model. So she has a lot of fancy clothes. You know I’m not that fancy. So we will see.” Camila then heard him talk about her being a social butterfly. “Well… I’m not usually. I just kind of bumped into Chloe and when we went into the auditorium only seats were next to Greer. Then my roommate. Then I met Kendrie at the party. We were both standing there. Kendrie was the only one I started the convo with bro.” She took a big breath. She then looked at Robin and back to Teo. “Well I helped you meet Robin.” She giggled. Hoping not to distract Robin from drawing but still hoping to hopefully pulling him back into the conversation at hand.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin & Shiloh mentioned
@bpalmer Mateo
@Tina.G Kendrie mentioned
@Ouijaloveletters Greer mentioned
@Kate Chloe mentioned

2 Likes

“What—” Cal was unable to hold back from laughing. The way Greer told the story lessened their worries a bit. “Pfft, that sounds insane. I’m glad to hear you’re okay.”

Cal nodded while their roommate explained about Detroit, listening intently. They sounded knowledgeable. Though Cal didn’t usually have interest in cars or companies, it was nice to learn about something new. “That’s so cool! You sound pretty smart,” they smiled. When Greer mentioned their hometown and expanded on the US geography, Cal nodded along again. They were glad to learn something more about their roommate. “I see, I see. Well, I’m from Portugal!”

At the realization that they’re both non-binary, Cal’s grin only grew wider. “Yep, they/them. And you too?” It felt a bit odd for someone to ask them that question. Thinking back, this was the second time they’d introduced themself as non-binary to someone in person. The anticipation of people’s reactions always made them too nervous to try. But Aria, and now Greer, both seemed like they’d support Cal. “People are supportive here? Really? That’s such a relief!” they sighed. It felt like a weight had been lifted off their chest. It had been around three days since they’d arrived, yet nothing had gone wrong yet.

As Greer explained their perspective on the dorms, Cal paused to think. “Hmm,” they shrugged. “Well, I… I guess? Can’t say if I was placed accordingly or not.”

@Ouijaloveletters // :wilted_flower: // Greer Wilkes I didn’t give them a sex HAHSJSHA

Outfit

1 Like

Roux smirked at Koda’s remark. “Woke up fast? I dunno what you’re talking about bro.” She laughed, continuing to stretch her arms. “The sound of no classes always makes me feel refreshed.”

She listened as he spoke about independence and she nodded. The thought of freedom away from home was an odd thought. A relief, but for those with strict parents. She thought, would she really be more free? Her parents never bothered with her, only with Shiloh.

She clapped her hands together. “Okay dudes, it’s decided! We’re going to go eat first! Then we’re going to go into town. I’m already curious what kinda stuff we’ll see!” Roux began walking towards the door, but then paused as she reached the knob. She looked down at her pajamas and noticed she almost forgot to change. Sighing, she added. “Juuust give me a sec to get dressed.”

@Kate :star: Koda Gambino
@ChayChay05 :star: Piper Fitzgerald

Outfit

2 Likes

Greer couldn’t help but laugh along with Cal. It honestly was pretty funny, now that they thought about it. ”Crashing into a brick wall definitely isn’t fun. Don’t be like me.” Greer awkwardly smiled, shrugging.* ”I mean…I wouldn’t say that I get straight As or anything, but I do pretty well.” It then made sense that Cal wouldn’t know about American geography. ”I’ve never been. The furthest I’ve been out of the country is Canada. Our neighbor to the north.” Greer nodded at Cal’s pronouns. ”Yep, same. Cool. At least we don’t have to worry about that.” Greer smiled at Cal’s relief. ”Yeah, people in America are…relatively accepting. My family is, at least.” Greer shrugged when Cal said they weren’t sure if they were placed in the correct dorm. “Well, you’re here, at least.”
@idiot.exe - Cal

1 Like

Brayden was done doing the dishes and he watched Brex dance around. He thought it was funny and he just watched and danced a little himself but he was not good at all but he didn’t care. He saw that he was nodding at the sibling comment. “Yeah just like that but fighting. Not sure about if the people on tour fight.” Brex then mentioned that he can ask him any questions which he was happy about but had one right now. [color=maroon] “Thanks man I appreciate it I really do.”

Kayden started to dance a little as well and was bad but he didn’t care it was just those to. “Sure man I can teach ya some things if you want, but if not that is ok.” Kayden was really happy right now and this is the second person he met and Brex was also nice like Finn. He was hoping this school and people will help him get to open up more and be more outgoing again. He then mentioned about his friend Jasper which he was shocked about Brex just meeting him yesterday. [color=maroon] “Wow I am shocked about that man it sounds like you know him well.”

@bpalmer

Madi smiles and kept picking out a few more outfits and stuff. She then said I can do whatever I want to say about yes. “Okay well we dated for like a year and a half or close to that. We met when I was 13 and he was 15 I was at the lake after receiving bad news and he was walking and bumped into me and we both fell in the water. And I actually broke up with him and it’s only been 8 months since we broke up. I broke up with him because of his jealousy issues with one of my friends who are gay and yeah. But he and his roommate last year like each other, I also overheard his roommate tell his family member that he likes Leo and the way Leo looked at his roommate I could tell there was feelings there.”

I smile at him and we walk around. He tells me about his travel this summer and it was to Italy. “OOOO nice how was it love” She smiles at him. She had a feeling that he probably kissed a girl, heck she would probably kiss an Italian women herself

@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Liv listened to Madi as she told her the story. “Wait!!! He loves his roommate? Wow that’s crazy.i mean good for him and cool. He just doesn’t seem the type to be into guys. Well looks can be deceiving I guess.” She said as they walked towards the counter to check out.

Madi

Lorenzo smiled at Chloe as they reached the cafeteria. “Well baby it was nice. However none of those girls was as beautiful as you.” He said as they got in line to see what food they had. He hadn’t hooked up with a females. He did hook up with two guys since they had broken up. He didn’t think that was important though. Because again… they weren’t Chloe.

@Kate Chloe

1 Like

Madi follows Liv to the cashier and they check out as well. She was having so much fun with her and really didn’t want it to end which she knew that it was not ending yet but still. She wondered if they would trade numbers today or if this is just a one time thing until they get busy or they see there friends more. “Yeah, I just don’t know if he realizes or thinks it yet but he defiantly does and he deserves to be happy. He is a nice guy once you break down his tough guy barrier and if they end up together I will support it. But when I broke up with him I did not tell him that part so if they do end up together I will admit that was another reason why we broke up. Yes looks can defiantly be deceiving.”

Chloe looked around the cafeteria and there wasn’t anything terrible for choices today. Was it her favorite thing no but it wasn’t disgusting today. “So you want to stay here or go into town and grab something to eat?”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

Liv nodded at Madi. She listened and understood what Madi meant. Liv and Madi leave that store. Liv was so excited as they walked to Hot Topic. “Hopefully he finds out soon. I get ya though. This is my favorite store.” Liv said as they walked into the store.

Madi

Lorenzo smiled. He looked at the food. He really wasn’t liking any of this food. “I’m not really feeling this stuff baby. Let’s go to town.” He said as he looked into her eyes.

@Kate

1 Like

We purchased the items and walked out of the store and walked to Hot Topic where Liv said this was her favorite store. That surprised Madi but she wasn’t sure why she was surprised a lot of people liked the store. She has been in there a few times to look at earrings and some band shirts. “Nice lets go in there then and see what goodies we can find.” She smiles at them and goes.

Chloe smiled at her man and nodded when he said he wasn’t really liking the food today which she understood. “Okay baby let’s go then. We probably should have eaten when we were already in town and then came back and did what we did but oh well. More steps for me” [/color] Chole laughs as she doesn’t care about how many steps she takes in a day or anything.

@ChayChay05

1 Like

Liv was grinning so big as they walked into the store. She was like a kid in the candy store. She looked at the jewelry first. She picked some out. Then she went to look at band shirts. “I love this store. My other favorite store is Claire’s.” She said with a smile.

Madi

Lorenzo laughed knowing that Chloe didn’t care about steps. “Yeah, you don’t care about steps love but it is more exercise for us. Helping us get ready for our sports.” He chuckles with her as they leave the cafeteria and held to town.

@Kate Chloe

1 Like

Madi laughed out loud when she saw Liv and how she looks like a kid in a candy store. “You are so cute you know that? You get so excited in this store I can tell.” Madi also looks at the Jewlry and tshirts and gets a pair of earrings and 2 band shirts since she listens to a lot. “Claire’s is a goof store I agree. Maybe we can go there next.”

Chloe smiled at him he knew her so well but at the same time she wanted to be sarcastic and play with his mind. “Well we haven’t really talked or seen much since we broke up so a new fact about me is I do now care about steps baby.”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

Koda
Koda nods at Roux as she talked and how the sound of no classes made her feel refreshed. “I gotcha I don’t like classes either so I am not looking forward to that either. But who knows maybe classes will be better here and I will like classes but we shall see.”

Koda then heard that roux needs to change and get dressed. “Well that is my que to leave then. Just open the door when you are ready.” He says and gets up and leaves.

@idiot.exe - Roux
@ChayChay05 - Piper

2 Likes

“Well Whenever you are in the mood Im willing to let you model for me baby. I mean I will studio time in my schedule so if you want to then ever it would just be you and me.” Killian smiled at him and honestly thought about how nice that would be. “I didnt know you had done any tattoos you will have to show me your art sometime I can tell you where you need some improvement and how to improve.” Killian was really excited to hear that Leo had plans for his future and that they were pretty solid plans at that. “Ok then why dont we consider that our plan for next year cutie.” Killian was really happy and excited to see where everything would go.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Liv smiled at Madi. Then Madi said how cute she was. “Well… Thank you. I didn’t know that actually.” Liv giggled as she had grabbed a few hand shirts. She looked at the other shirts too. Madi then said about Claire’s. “Sounds great to go there next.” Liv said as they checked out.

Madi

Lorenzo let out a laugh. He didn’t even realize he was holding it in. “Baby. I know we haven’t been in touch much since the break up. However I also know there is no way you changed that much my love.” He said with a kiss to her cheek.

Chloe

Piper smiled as Koda walked out the room. She looked to Roux. “So what are we wearing today? Roux… we gotta find me someone to date.” She said with a smile. Piper could never tell either of her best friends that she used to have a crush on Koda. She was really hoping to meet someone here. Someone new and exciting. She waited for Roux to get dressed so they could go to town.

@Kate Koda
@idiot.exe Roux (your sponse)

2 Likes

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229

“Yeah she wasnt bad I think she is older though either a junior or senior so i dont know if I will see her often or really make friends with her.” He shrugged. Teo nodded honestly when Cam had said her roommate was a model and offered to share clothes it didnt seem like something his sister would really be all that interested in. “Thats kind of what I was thinking. Like dont get me wrong I love you style but yeah you are not fancy like a model.” Teo thought about what his roommate might be like. The room was kind of empty so there wasnt a lot of clues there. "Oh I get that. I mean Im not a social butterfly either. But Im glad you at least have met a few people. Im sure we can try and make friends together if you want. “Maybe Robin can be our first friend?” He suggested and smiled looking at Robin. “I mean I would love to get to know him better.”
@ChayChay05
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes