St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Izzy responded with a combination of playfulness and concern, recognizing Adrian’s attempt to deflect the conversation. “Oh, Adrian, you’re always ready to charm the world, aren’t you?” Izzy played along with his banter, offering a light-hearted response to his comment about his appearance. “I mean, it took you hours to get ready, and here I am, effortlessly rocking the ‘just spent the day painting’ look. Clearly, I’m the real style icon here!” Her tone would carry a teasing quality, showing that she’s engaging in the playful exchange.

However, her empathetic nature wouldn’t let the moment pass entirely. Her expressive eyes softened, conveying a deeper sense of care and understanding. The playful energy from before transformed into a more genuine concern, and her gaze lingered on Adrian with a mixture of empathy and warmth. “But seriously, if there’s ever anything on your mind, you know I’m here, right? Because, you know, we’re friends, and friends care about each other.” She playfully twirled a strand of her hair around her finger, adding a touch of lightness to the moment. Her smile would transitioned into a warm, comforting one, and she maintained eye contact with Adrian. “We all have those days where things aren’t as okay as we’d like them to be.” Her words were accompanied by a gentle smile, conveying reassurance and a shared understanding of the ups and downs of life.

She then realised that she never went into the painting, she thought maybe it was a nice distraction in this moment, a way for her to leave it up to him whether he wanted to talk about what was going on, “And hey, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my painting. I haven’t quite finished the latest one, but I’d love to show you what I’ve got so far and get your opinion on it.” Her words carried a sense of pride in her artistic process, happy to be sharing it with Adrian.

She continued, “It’s a mix of the American landscapes surrounding us, with a twist of Mexican style art. I love blending different my different cultures and heritages, you know?” Izzy kept a friendly and open demeanor as she was explaining.

With a proud yet humble smile, she presented the artwork to Adrian, holding it up for him to see. It depicted a landscape of trees, a building scattered here and there, and some water, but mostly the spotlight was on the foreground with its vibrant wildflowers. While those colourful flowers were far from native to Delaware, Izzy had succeeded quite well at making the whole painting cohesive.

Izzy then spoke again in a soft voice, “See, the foreground with these wildflowers is the main focus, but I’m still playing around with the background. The trees and buildings need a bit more definition, maybe some details to tie everything together. And the water? I’ve been thinking of adding a subtle reflection, you know, to give it that extra touch of magic. It’s not quite there yet, but I love leaving room for the painting to evolve a bit more.” This way, she acknowledged the specific elements that are still in progress, creating a sense of ongoing creativity and inviting Adrian into her artistic process.

@idiot.exe - Adrian
Ughh, I am not fully happy but there’s hours in this post and no matter what I didn’t quite get it right :sob:

2 Likes

“Ah, you might be onto something there,” Victoria responded with a nod and a smile, her memory recalling a detail. “Come to think of it, I believe there is an elevator nearby. If memory serves me right, I spotted it over there,” she gestured in the direction she vaguely remembered. “Shall we explore that option? It would certainly make our task a bit more straightforward. And to answer your question, I’m new to the school, though not entirely new to the sport, I’ve played before in London.”

At that moment she got a message, “Pardon me, it feels rather impolite to check my phone in the midst of our conversation, but I do believe Liv may have responded.” She took a second to read the message herself first, and then she summarised Liv’s text to Shiloh, “It seems we have a bit more information now. Tryouts are scheduled for Thursday and Friday, and practice begins next week. Liv also mentioned the team and Coach in positive terms, which is reassuring.” She gave Shiloh a faint smile, before continuing to talk as they were walking over to where the elevator was, “It’s promising news, isn’t it? How do you feel about the upcoming tryouts and joining the team?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Shiloh
@ChayChay05 - Liv (mentioned)

1 Like

“Im really glad you and Finn are getting along. From what Kayden has said they are already pretty close and get along super well. I mean he kind of hinted at it maybe being a bit more than friends earlier but I have no idea,” Brex shrugged and he honestly kind of hoped there was more between them Finn and Kayden were cute together and had an obvious good vibe. “Same here and I honestly dont really suspect I will have any.”

Brex had hoped that he hadnt crossed a line when he reached out and rubbed his thumb over Jasper’s cheek gently trying to ground him. It had seemed to work and Jasper hadnt said anything so Brex assumed it was ok. Brex took a deep breath he wasnt sure how Jasper felt about what he had just said. His face seemed to be show that he was pleased and maybe was on the same page as Brex but what he had said hadnt exactly been a vote of confidence. Brex tried to stay as calm as he could but he was panicking about how he was certain that he had just messed everything up between them. Brex kept his eyes glued to the floor hair falling over his face as another layer of protection and he was fighting every urge to come up with a reason to run away. He should have kept his mouth shut and let Jasper lead on this if this was something he would have wanted too. Instead he opened his big mouth and messed everything up with the first and only person he cared so much about here.

What Jasper said after though had Brex almost dying. He could have sworn that he heard him wrong. It was the complete opposite of what he had expected and assumed in his head. He was at a momentary loss of words but looked up slightly at Jasper with a small smile. “I am trying to be open I just couldnt keep it in any longer.” he mumbled softly. Brex smiled even wider when Jasper had agreed to a date. “Ok a date sounds perfect. Coffee at the coffee shop in town you pick the day and time and let me know what works for you.” Brex was smiling wide and gently wrapped an arm around Jasper’s shoulers “Im glad you feel the same way and are willing to give this a try. Trust me you deserve a great guy and Im working on me so if I screw up please just tell me.”

Brex gently ran his fingers over Jasper’s arm as he touched Brex’s arm. “You can hold my hand and stuff if you want Jasper Im pretty big on physical touch honestly wouldnt bother me at all,” Brex just wanted him to know that since he seemed a little hesitant. Brex was more than willing to let Jasper try whatever he was comfortable with. Brex was pretty laid back when he was as comfortable with someone as he was with Jasper. Brex giggled at his joke and nodded. “I know its crazy to me too. I thought I was going to hate it here and hate the people here and ive been proven wrong again and again already.”
@Jass

1 Like

Owen couldn’t help but feel a surge of warmth and happiness hearing Lila’s words. He looked at her with genuine affection, his own smile mirroring hers. “I’m glad to hear that, Lila.”

Owen couldn’t help but smile as he watched Lila enjoy the bite of suya. The warmth in her eyes and the way she savored the flavors made the simple act of sharing food feel remarkably special. It was a small, intimate moment that brought a sense of connection between them. “Good choice, right?” Owen grinned, appreciating the shared enjoyment of the meal.

After the delightful moment of sharing food, Owen took a moment, his expression turning a bit more serious yet thoughtful. “Lila,” he began, “we’ve talked about you coming with me to Chicago before, and I want to know how you feel about it now, especially considering that we’re officially together.”

He gently clasped her hand, his thumb brushing over her knuckles. “Would you be open to the idea of meeting my family as my girlfriend the next break? I’d love for them to meet the amazing person I’ve gotten to know and care about. But more importantly, I want to make sure you’re comfortable with it and that it’s something you’re ready for.” Owen’s gaze held a mix of sincerity and concern, eager to understand her perspective on this potential next step in their journey together

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Shiloh

“Well we’re both new, but you seem to be a lot less new to everything here than I am. It’s thanks to you I know who to go to in order to ask questions about this place and the sport. Let’s get to that elevator.” She said as she took Victoria’s word and went in the direction Victoria pointed to. It struck Shiloh how quick she was to trust Victoria when she told her about the elevator and about Liv, and she chucked it up to Victoria having natural charm and charisma. Maybe we’re also so likely to trust her when she’s so effortlessly elegant. Shiloh thought.
She heard the pang of a message being delivered onto a phone and she turned around, hoping it might be Lizz, or Liv, or whatever Victoria said. “Pardon me, it feels rather impolite to check my phone in the midst of our conversation, but I do believe Liv may have responded.” So it is Liv, not Lizz. Shiloh was surprised at Victoria. Impolite? How could she think that was impolite? And who uses the word impolite instead of rude. “Of course it’s not ru… impolite, when I asked you to contact her. If anything, it’s doing me a service which is the opposite of impolite.” She said what the message contained and Shiloh sighed with relief. “Great. Thank you so much, you saved me from learning about it too late and not having enough time to prepare myself for the tryouts.” They entered the elevator and when they were both in, Shiloh pressed the button to close the door.
“Well, I’m not as excited about it as you are, I was actually hoping the try outs would go badly for me and for me to not be able to join the team, so I wouldn’t have to go there … But now I’m a bit more excited for it, I don’t know why.” She wanted to explain about her mother and everything to her, but they reached the end and Shiloh left the elevator as fast as she could because it’s tricky leaving an elevator with a heavy load.

@Jass - Victoria

1 Like

Jasper grinned at Brex’s mention of Finn and Kayden, “Well, if they’re heading in that direction, good on 'em. Cute couples are always a joy to have around.” He made a mental note for himself, realising that maybe one day, they could either have a double date, or who knows, even unofficially swap rooms. He was already looking forward to the four of them getting up to all kinds of things like that.

As Jasper had been reacting to Brex’s confession and sharing his own feelings, he paid close attention to Brex. He seemed so stressed and worried, which over Jasper’s reaction turned into a smile, and that was in a way quite endearing to Jasper. It showed him that Brex actually had feelings for him. “I made you sweat there for I second, didn’t I?” he said teasingly. Then Brex told him to let him know about the date, “Absolutely, I’ll hit you up with the details. Looking forward to our coffee date, mate. It’s gonna be legendary!” He added with a small smile, proud of himself for speaking his feelings more, “Actually, any date with you would be legendary, cause you are a more than great guy, don’t talk yourself down. We’re both a work in progress. We’ll figure it out together, and if one of us messes up, we’ll just communicate. No dramas here, yeah?” He chuckled a bit as he finished talking, “Let’s leave that for the stage.”

Jasper gave a small smirk at Brex’s remark about physical touch, “Noted. I’ll keep that in mind, and you’ll be the first to know if I decide to get all touchy-feely.” He teased, playfully nudging Brex. Yet, his playfulness went alongside actions that told something different. Jasper’s hand found Brex’s, intertwining his fingers with Brex’s. The warmth of feeling Brex’s hand on his, it was comforting yet exciting at the same time. He couldn’t help but feel a desire to want more of this. He wasn’t usually a physical touch person, but something about every touch by Brex felt special to him.

Brex’s comment about thinking he would hate it here, and being proven wrong prompted Jasper to share a bit about his own feelings. He responded with a thoughtful smile, “You know, I wasn’t too thrilled about coming back here either. Last year was a bit of a mess for me. But meeting you, Brex, has definitely made this return way better than I expected. Sometimes the unexpected turns out to be the best part.”

@bpalmer - Brex

2 Likes

ORP: I swear I thought I replied to it, and I remeber making up a reply on my way home and planning what Robin will say, but I do not remeber posting that reply after I returned home

RobinBöhm

Robin sighed with relief. “Thank you Mr. Halstead.” He said, gleaming with admiration. “I’ve had these problems every since I was a child, and I’m not so keen on eating certain foods, but that is due to a traumatic event in my childhood, and it’s not a healthy habbit nor one I particularly like. I wish to be able to eat normally, but I cannot seem to do that. If I’m coddled in this remark I’ll never be able to break this horrid habbit, so I wouldn’t like to have it handled that way, especially considering it would be unwanted by me, and probably by the cooks who would have to deal with me instead of just print out a sheet.”

@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Brex thought about how if Kayden and Finn got together they could hang out with Jasper and him and honestly each could spend more time in one room over the other. It could be like each couple lived together and he honestly found himself enjoying that idea. It would be fun to even just hang out though too. Brex didnt really know Finn but he wouldnt mind getting to know him especially if Kayden liked him, since that meant that Finn was sure to be around often.

Jasper’s reaction at first had seemed negative and that had Brex’s heart falling as e panicked about it. When Jasper smiled though that worry melted and Brex smiled back he knew Jasper felt the same way. “You made me more than sweat there for a bit Jasper.” he said as he smiled and pushed a stray curl from Jasper’s face. “Ok that sounds absolutely brilliant that we can get our date set. Im honestly bloody excited for it.” Brex was really happy that Jasper seemed relaxed a lot more now that they both had their feelings out in the open. “We are a legendary pair.” Brex smiled gently elbowing him. "Ill try not too and Im working on being a good guy and staying one. You give me a lot of reason to be a good guy though. Im glad that if their are any mess ups that we will just talk them out because that is something I really like the idea of.

Brex giggled a little. “I was just warning you because I know its not everyone’s cup of tea but especially as we get closer I know Ill have a tendency to want to hold hands and cuddle and the likes.” Brex nudged him back softly and blushed a little. Brex smiled wide as Jasper took his hand. He rubbed his thumb across the back of Jasper’s hand. Honestly Brex was absolutely content. He leaned his head gently on Jasper for a moment. “You make me so happy genuinely. Im honestly excited for where this is going.”

“Last year was bad for you?” Brex was hoping that it wasnt too bad and whatever had happened Brex hoped Jasper didnt have a bad year again. “Im glad I could make this year better for you because you have made being here so great already and Im sure it will only get better.” Brex smiled as they walked having his feeling out like this was nice. It was strange but also freeing in a way that he hadnt even realized. He hadnt thought he was holding back as much as he now realized he had been.
@Jass

“Oh, it’s more a stroke of luck than anything intentional on my part. Having Liv as my roommate certainly helps, and the elevator was merely a fortunate observation.” She said it with a genuine modesty, she didn’t think Shiloh’s words were quite deserved. To Shiloh saying they should go to the elevator, Victoria gave a brief nod and said, “Off to the elevator we go.”

When Shiloh said it wasn’t impolite, Victoria said, “I’m pleased to hear you do not consider it impolite.” She set up quite a fake smile as she continued talking, not wanting to necessarily show how much this way she had been raised affected her, “In my upbringing, there’s been a strong emphasis on refraining from phone use in the presence of others, a lesson instilled by my parents through a few gentle reminders, shall we say. Hence, I find myself feeling a touch apologetic when checking my phone during conversations.”

“I’m glad I could assist, Shiloh. Preparing ahead of time does make a difference, doesn’t it? Best of luck with your preparations for the tryouts.” Victoria hoped that Shiloh would make it on the team. She wasn’t too worried about her own place, she had some experience and was one of the better players in her English team, it would just be nice to have people on the team she knew already, and this far Shiloh seemed like a kind and friendly person, someone she could get along with well.

As they entered the elevator, Victoria offered a supportive comment, “It’s entirely normal to have mixed feelings about new endeavors. Sometimes, the anticipation can be a blend of nervousness and excitement. I’m sure you’ll do wonderfully in the tryouts, and who knows, it might turn out to be a positive experience for you.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Shiloh
@ChayChay05 - Liv (mentioned)

1 Like

Jasper’s smile widened at Brex’s words, relieved that the tension had dissipated. “Well, I’m glad I could make up for it,” he teased, enjoying the gentle touch as Brex pushed a stray curl from his face. He smiled back, genuinely happy about the upcoming date. “Bloody excited sounds like the perfect level of excitement for this,” Jasper replied, a gleam of enthusiasm in his eyes.

As Brex talked about being a good guy and finding motivation in Jasper, Jasper’s smile softened. “You’re already a good guy, Brex. And you make it easy to be one too.” The mutual understanding about talking through any mess-ups seemed to reassure both of them.

Brex’s warning about his tendency for physical affection made Jasper chuckle. “Well, I’ll be sure to brace myself for all the hand-holding and cuddles. Not complaining, though.” His playful nudge and Brex’s blushing only added to the lightness of the moment. Feeling Brex’s hand in his, Jasper found comfort and happiness in the simple act. As Brex leaned his head on Jasper’s shoulder, Jasper smiled. “You make me happy too, Brex. I’m excited too, mate.”

Jasper’s expression turned more serious as they talked about the past year. “Yeah, last year was a bit of a rollercoaster, you know? There were some personal challenges I had to face, the complicated dynamic with my parents, relationships that went south, and I struggled with some decisions. It felt like I was caught in a whirlwind, just trying to find my footing. But the worst part was feeling kind of lost, like I didn’t really know who I was anymore.”

Jasper hesitated for a moment, his gaze drifting away before he spoke, “And, well, I wasn’t feeling the best physically either. There was some health stuff going on that I hadn’t really shared with many people. It’s not something I like to dwell on, but it definitely added another layer of challenge to the whole mess.”

He paused for a moment, then continued with a hint of gratitude in his voice, “Coming back here, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But meeting you, Brex, and having the chance to start fresh this year, it’s been a welcome change. You’ve made a difference, more than you probably realize. I’m looking forward to making this year way better than the last one.”

As he spoke, Jasper’s body language shifted, his shoulders relaxing and his posture becoming more open, signaling a sense of relief and comfort in sharing this part of himself. “And hey, it feels good to share all this and be open with each other, doesn’t it?” he added, a small, genuine smile playing on his lips, acknowledging the newfound freedom in their openness.

@bpalmer - Brex

1 Like

~

~

Yesterday, she had asked Coach Coltrane aka Colt to teach her self defense after her recent breakup of five years (even though she had really thought he was going to purpose). Sadie had just wanted to know she had her own back walking alone in the dark, and early hours of the day now that she didn’t have a man to protect her. She craved to feel safe in her own skin, and confident in her own abilities.

Sadie was quickly greeted by the sound of powerful punches reverberating through the air, filling her with a mix of apprehension and determination. She watched as Coach Coltrane, or Colt, unleashed his formidable strength on the dummy. Vinyl or leather clashed with great force, and frankly it was both an intimidating and awe-inspiring sight to behold.

Taking a deep breath, Sadie stepped forward, her eyes fixed on Colt as she approached. She couldn’t help but admire his raw power and unwavering dedication to this craft. He was the embodiment of strength and resilience, something she aspired to become. Sadie cleared her throat before calling out to him. “Hey, Colt! Sorry to interrupt, are you still up for giving me some self-defense lessons?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond > Colt

1 Like

Shiloh

“As much as your parents might protest to using a phone in public …” In lieu of Victoria speaking so eloquently, Shiloh unintentionally picked up the fancy talk and kept talking more like Victoria. “If they asked you to send a message to somebody, like I did, they’d expect you to do it in front of them, and wouldn’t consider it impolite.”
Victoria tried making Shiloh feel less nervous about the tryouts, but the truth is that Shiloh wouldn’t have minded to thorw the practice so she could not get into the team, but now that she met Victoria when she is willing to participate and was so encouraged by Victoria’s excitement and self-confidence, that she’s worried her skills are not good enough even when she’s trying to get it.
“I’m not sure how positive the experience would be if I don’t get picked. I don’t know the first thing about the sport, all I know is that it’s one of sport my mother imagined I play. So you can see how I probably won’t get in, not knowing anything about it, detesting it becuase my mother likes it and not having any experience with it … Do you have any experience with this sport or any sport in general?”

@Jass - Victoria

The dummy was being punched with slow but strong hits from Coltrane for a few minutes already, when in the silence that was by now only broken by his hits, there was suddenly the clack of steps. He hoped it was Sadie since she was supposed to meet him, but he wasn’t facing her and couldn’t tell if it was her or not. Just as he was about to turn, she greeted him. The thing that struck him was the fact she called him Colt. He was about to protest, but he was stopped by realizing how he didn’t mind that name. He actually liked it, but he wasn’t about to tell her that. The only thing that he’ll let hint to the fact he doesn’t mind that accent is the fact he didn’t protest to it, unlike how he told her not to call him by his first name. “Welcome Miss. Rollins. I hope you’ll find this satisfactory. I have to ask though … Are you in any danger? Is there some fear that leads you to be on your guard more often? Or has something already happened and you want to keep from it happening again? I’m sorry for prying, but if you’re being harmed or if you have threats you believe to be real, I’m here to help and turn to.”
Let it be known, HE knew NOTHING about Sadie, but the way she engaged him, not wanting to go to professionals who might know more, he thought it was likely she was being hurt by a boyfriend or husband who might notice her paying for self defence and harm her worse. If that were the case he could help her make a case against whoever is abusing her. After all, he is no stranger to abuse and knows the best way to go about it.

@Tina.G - Sadie Rollins

2 Likes

“Ah, it seems you’ve caught onto the etiquette of polite society quite well,” Victoria remarked, a subtle smile gracing her lips. Her eyes reflected a blend of amusement and acknowledgment, appreciating Shiloh’s understanding of social nuances. “In essence, it’s about the context and expectation, isn’t it? If the situation demands it, then the act becomes less impolite and more a matter of necessity. Nevertheless, I cannot imagine my parents being pleased about it regardless.”

“It’s understandable to feel apprehensive about trying something new, especially if it’s not a personal passion. Your feelings are completely valid, Shiloh,” Victoria replied, her tone gentle and empathetic. “While I do have some experience with volleyball, I can assure you that everyone starts somewhere.” Her expression softened, radiating warmth and reassurance. “The most important aspect is your willingness to learn and give it your best effort. If you decide to pursue it, I have no doubt you’ll find support and guidance, as well as enjoyment, along the way. And if volleyball isn’t your calling, there are countless other avenues waiting to be explored.” She aimed to encourage Shiloh while also validating her feelings of uncertainty. “That said, if you want to give it your best effort, and you ever need any pointers or someone to practice with, I’d be more than happy to help and guide you through the basics.” She concluded with a gentle nod, indicating her sincerity and willingness to assist.

1 Like

“One second. I need to respond to this message. Then I’m all yours.” Eve only shrugged, she had all day.

"I didn’t think she would spread your business like that.” Evelyn’s brows furrowed as she processed Liv’s words. It was a lot to take in, and part of her wanted to dismiss Liv’s explanation as a feeble attempt at justification. She had been doing that months already, why stop now? But another part of her, a small part deep down, longed for closure and understanding. “So, you’re saying that Sally betrayed your trust and spread my secret without your consent?” Evelyn asked, her voice softening a little. She found herself wanting to believe Liv, to believe that maybe there was more to the story than she had originally thought.

Evelyn’s eyes flickered with a mix of emotions–hurt, anger, confusion–but, also a flicker of understanding. She could see the sincerity in Liv’s eyes, could feel the weight of her regret. The realization dawned on Evelyn that perhaps there was a shared pain between them, a common enemy in Sally’s betrayal. Taking another deep breath, Evelyn shifted her weight and let her guard down just a fraction. “I… I appreciate you telling me this, Liv,” she admitted, her voice still cautious but now tinged with a touch of vulnerability. “I was so angry at you… for so long. But if what you’re saying is true, then maybe I directed that anger at the wrong person.” At least, most of it. Evelyn wasn’t sure how to continue, so, she followed Mr H’s advice. Talk, listen, talk, listen. Repeat. So, she let Liv talk next.

@ChayChay05 > Liv > Ooohh :heart:

1 Like

~

~

I’m sorry for prying, but if you’re being harmed or if you have threats you believe to be real, I’m here to help and turn to.” Sadie nodded along as he spoke, understanding why he might think that. In reality, she didn’t have a threat in or on her life, other than being a woman. She was teacher, so of course she woke up early and often walked alone in the hours before the sun was up. She just wanted the ability and more importantly security of knowing she could handle it if something like that ever happened. She had been dumped by her safety against all the challenges a woman faces daily, walking in the dark had never been a fear when she had a man by her side. She didn’t want to be dependent anymore, she wanted to be able to face the world on her own without any fear in that area of her life.

“No, but thank you for the concern. In recent… events, I lost my, oh, honestly it’s embarrassing. I got dumped, and the guy used to be my, well, security pretty much. I got used to having someone being the big strong man she wobbled side to side a bit, in a sad attempt at being the ‘big strong man’, “in my life and stopped thinking about all the actual crap that comes with being a woman.” She shook her head, “I just want to not have to be scared of walking around alone at the butt crack of dawn. I don’t want to bristle and do a silent prayer every time some dipsh!t catcalls me or walks to close to me before the suns up. That’s all,” Internally, Sadie winced, on the outside, she just put her hands on her hips. “Sorry for catching you up on my current life, sometimes I go down rabbit holes, but the main point I was trying to say was no, I’m in no such predicament, and I also plan to prepare myself to stay out of one to the best of my abilities.” She gave a final sharp nod, as if to show the end of her sentence.

1 Like

FinnForChay

Finn smiled at Kayden. It was like six at night. So Finn was shocked he had just gotten up. “Yeah, I had a fun day too baby.” He smiled and kissed Kayden on the cheek. “Want to go to dinner together?” He asked a little nervous of what Kayden might say. He wasn’t even sure what was going on between him and Kayden. He just knew he was happy.

Kayden

Lorenzo smiled at Chloe. “Yeah, I haven’t been to the courts either really.” He said as he grabbed a ball. “I mean I am a busy man after all.” He chuckled and smiled as he shot the ball.

Chloe

Leo just listened. He wasn’t sure what to say. So many things coming to light like this was a lot to take in. “Okay. Got it Madi.” He said with a smile, He then looked to Killian. “Of course you told Kashel first.” He chuckled and kissed Killian on the cheek. He looked at Mdi “Nice dress Madi.” It was the one he bought her when they first met and came to the mall.

@Kate Madi Killian

Camila giggled. “Yeah, I get that Teo. I’m excited too” She said as they walked. She couldn’t wait to see the antique stores with all the cool looking older things. “I can’t believe I have come out of my shell honestly.” She said as they walked and talked.

Mateo

Braxton smiled at Ezra. “It’s all good. Yes I know you would have bugged me if you had a phone.” He chuckled as they started walking to town. “Yeah, That makes sense about the foster housing. At least you go into good homes lately.” He said with a smile. Then Ezra talked about the town. “No, I haven’t seen any of it. I came in form the other way in the cab.” He said with a smile as he thought about what all this town could have in it. They were still hand in hand.

@bpalmer Ezra

Lila smiled at Owen as well. She was the happiest she has ever been. “Yes the best choice.” Lila listened to Owen. She thought about what he said “I would like to go with you back to Chicago.” She blushed. She smiled as she he gently clasped her hand. She listened to his words, She was so happy he wanted to introduce her as his girlfriend. “I like that idea honestly. I think it would be sweet. I’m sure we would have a good time there. I would like to meet your family.” She said with a huge smile and blushing. She couldn’t believe she had a boyfriend. She actually had a boyfriend. If her dad knew this he would probably hurt her.

@Jass Owen

Theo listened to him. “I’m sure the cooks could print out a sheet for you. I mean I don’t see a problem with that. It’s easy and helps you, so I don’t see them not wanting to.” He said with a slight smile. He really loved helping the kids. It wasn’t only his job but his life’s mission. He had always cared for the underdogs in life and wanted to see them achieve great things.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin

Liv took a deep breath after trying to explain to Eve what happened. Then Eve said “So, you’re saying that Sally betrayed your trust and spread my secret without your consent?” Liv was not understanding why Eve didn’t believe her. “Yes, Sally betrayed my trust, and that’s why you haven’t seen me with her. It didn’t take me long to figure out since she was the only person I told.” Liv wanted to tell Eve why she told Sally. However she was scared to. Did I still have feelings for Eve? Will we be able to be friends again? That and so much more was running through Liv’s head as this conversation went on.

Liv listened to Eve’s words. “I… I appreciate you telling me this, Liv, I was so angry at you… for so long. But if what you’re saying is true, then maybe I directed that anger at the wrong person.” Liv took a breath. She hadn’t even realized she had been holding her breath. “I understand you being angry. It is true. Evelyn Millie Bauer. I have never lied to you. So why would I start now? You were my best friend. Yes I would tell you most things. However there was one thing I didn’t and couldn’t tell you at the time that you told me your secret. I went to Sally for advice about something. In getting that advice I told her something. She figured out it was you. So after I left her she apparently went and told everyone.” She sighed. She almost hated herself for Evelyn. She looked into Eve’s eyes. How could she possibly tell Eve about her feelings for her back then. She was scared they would come flooding back.

@Tina.G

2 Likes

Owen’s heart skipped a beat as Lila expressed her willingness to accompany him to Chicago and meet his family. “That’s fantastic!” Owen exclaimed, a hint of excitement in his voice. “I’ve been looking forward to showing you around and introducing you to everyone. I think you’ll really hit it off with them,” he added, his eyes bright with anticipation. The idea of having Lila by his side in Chicago filled him with happiness.

Owen paused for a moment, a more contemplative look crossing his face. “I’m really glad you’re open to it, Lila,” he said, his tone sincere. “Visiting Chicago and meeting my family is a big step, and I want to make sure you’re comfortable with it.” he assured her, wanting to ensure she didn’t feel pressured into anything.

As he spoke, Owen’s thoughts drifted to the prospect of introducing Lila to his family, envisioning the warmth and acceptance they would extend to her. He imagined their shared laughter, the stories they would exchange, and the genuine connections that would undoubtedly form.

“But I’m sure it’ll be great,” he continued, his tone brimming with confidence once again. “You’ll see, my family is going to adore you just as much as I do.” Owen’s heart swelled with affection as he met Lila’s eyes, grateful for the opportunity to deepen their bond and to integrate her into his world. He leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her cheek, filled with anticipation for their future together.

That small gesture of the kiss on her cheek made Owen want to kiss her for real, but the setting of the restaurant wasn’t quite the right place. By this time, they had mostly finished the food so Owen said, “What do you say, let’s get out of here?” He then whispered in her ear, “Cause I can’t wait to have our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend, and I know just the place to do that if you’re up for it.” He gave her a small smirk as he leaned back again. He had an exciting idea how to make these memories last, and it would be a great way to finish up their date.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

When Koda said they’d be loud enough to get the cops’ attention, Roux laughed. “Wanna bet how long it’s gonna take for us to get thrown out?” she asked in a joking tone. Though she was far from kidding.

Roux stopped and scanned her surroundings, looking for a potential place to visit. She turned to her friends. “Well, where to first?”

@Kate :star: Koda Gambino
@ChayChay05 :star: Piper Fitzgerald

I didn’t have much to work with :sob:

Outfit

Shiloh

Shiloh blused and waves her hand down at Victoria’s remark about catching the etiguette of polite society. “Oh stop.” She didn’t think her compliment was true, so she took it as flattery.
When she said Your feelings are completely valid, Shiloh. She could hear nothing else. She wanted to hear that words for so long. She remebered how Finn would be nice to her later on in their rivalry, but she never appreciated it because she always saw him as a rival … But even he never told her something she so wanted to hear from somebody. As they reached the dorm, Shiloh set teh box down to open the door. “You know, I really feel less confident knowing you have expereince. I would be very happy if you could help me with the basics.” She said as she opened the door just a crack. “My roomate might be in, we won’t bother her if she’s in just put the things in the room and leave.”

@ChayChay05 (is Camilla in the room?) - but also Finn mentioned
@Jass - Victoria

He was relieved to hear she wasn’t in any abusive situation or in any ‘real’ danger. She had every reason to worry though, knowing how often women get attacked, especially now and in this country.
When she mentioned she was dumped and now that she’s alone she doesn’t feel safe outside anymore, he made an assumption her ex partner was big enough or looked strong enough to make her feel safe. And then he remebered how big of a man his father was an how unsafe he felt around him.
“Trust me, you don’t want to find yourself in the company of the wrong ‘big strong man’. But I understand your strateg. Better safe than sorry, and considering the state of this country, there’s a big change you’d be sorry. However, I still wonder why it is you chose me, since I’m not licensed to do this and can only give you very basic knowledge and not enough to account for your ex not being there anymore. Would you like to instead go through some basic training aimed to grow your strength today and then I’ll give you the number of a self defense trainer who I believe to be the best for your predicament. If you preffer to stick with me, that’s fine, just bare in mind I don’t have much time and you won’t be able to meet me every day for this.”

@Tina.G - Sadie

1 Like