St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

I have
Evelyn and Enzo if anyone wants them!
and Phoenix

1 Like

Yes. And I was thinking maybe Jade and Enzo interact. Lol

2 Likes

For sure!
Idk if I can get the post out today, but definitely tomorrow unless you wanna start :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Evelyn with Hope? :eyes:

1 Like

YEASS :raised_hands:
wanna post first or me?

1 Like

Wow okay :skull:
I love her tho

Oh :eyes:

1 Like

It’s kinda late so if I do post first, it’ll be tomorrow :sob:

1 Like

Which is in like 8 hours probably?

1 Like

Well I did post for all my characters in the first post. So if you want to respond to them you can. Weather it be today or tomorrow is up to you

1 Like

Same :sob::heart:
Either way I’m good

I’ll probably push some posts out tonight but I can’t guarantee them all :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Will do :+1:

1 Like

I’m also fine either way!

I was thinking of starting Hope’s post along with Adrian, but that can work either way

1 Like

If anyone wants this freshmen let me know too! :sparkles:

Phoenix Harper

Biography:

Phoenix Harper comes from a wealthy and influential family, where status and appearances matter above all else. Born as the eldest child, Phoenix was expected to uphold the family’s prestigious reputation without question. However, they never quite fit into the gender binary social norms imposed on them, causing constant tension within their family.

As a child, Phoenix found solace in literature and art, developing a sharp intellect and an extraordinary talent for witty comebacks. Their parents, desperate to mold them into the perfect embodiment of their expectations, sent them to a prestigious boarding school renowned for its rigid gender norms, hoping it would rectify Phoenix’s “inappropriate” behavior and attitude.

Personality:

Phoenix radiates a palpable air of superiority, constantly challenging societal norms and expectations. Sharp-tongued and remarkably intelligent, they don’t hesitate to express their disdain for the shallow and conformist individuals surrounding them. Despite their young age, Phoenix possesses a deep understanding of complex social dynamics, which they skillfully exploit to their advantage.

Their nonbinary identity is a source of both strength and defiance. Refusing to adhere to traditional gender roles, Phoenix is unapologetic about their androgynous appearance, often shocking others with their bold fashion choices. Their atypical style, combined with their biting wit, frequently leads to conflict with their peers, resulting in a reputation for being difficult and combative.

Deep down, however, Phoenix struggles with their family’s rejection and the constant pressure to conform. This only adds fuel to their fire, driving them to prove themselves through academic excellence and artistic prowess. While Phoenix may come across as bitter and standoffish, beneath their hardened exterior lies a vulnerable and fiercely determined individual, determined to carve their own path in a world that refuses to accept them for who they truly are.

2 Likes

So for me everyone but Finn, and Jade are free

3 Likes

I’ll start one tomorrow, if yours is out already I’ll tailor mine if not… I’m go first! :sob::tada:

3 Likes

I’ll take Rodney if that’s okay :eyes:

1 Like

I knew there was one more lmao. Yes…

So I have 5 characters free:
Leo
Lila
Lorenzo
Liv
Camila

3 Likes

Could I make like a DILF teacher?

3 Likes

If they’re still free by tomorrow, Adrian with either Lila or Lorenzo as his roommate? :eyes:

3 Likes

Guys do you think this guy would be hot as a teacher maybe?

2 Likes