St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

St Andrew’s Academy

Grade 9-12

Ages 14-18

Max of 8 Characters per person, if you make 4 or more; at least one in each grade please. If you make more than 1 character please make equal genders.

This is a High school RP, It is a Private Boarding School RP.

Because everyone knows the private schools have some drama and rule breaking going on. @Kate and I want this to be a fun RP

We know people love drama, so we want drama. We will have some drama ideas for the RP, but no specific person goes with it at the moment. We also want y’all’s ideas for drama too, so I will make a google doc and send to everyone if we have enough people interested in it.

This school boards students from all over the world. So we can have a variety of backgrounds for characters.

This is a co-ed school founded in 1929

The School is located in Middletown, Delaware.

Housing 320 students and 74 Faculty members.

If your family lives close you are allowed to go home on weekends. Only other time students don’t stay at campus is for holidays, they are allowed to leave to go visit family.

Boys and Girls have separate dorms across campus from each other. Only place that the opposite sex is allowed at in the other’s dorms is the common areas. Boys can’t be in girl’s bedrooms or bathrooms and visa versa.

Rules
  • Please be in character at all times on the RP thread.
  • Please at least 2 sentences response if possible
  • Please try to have fun and let’s have some spicy drama
  • Please be respectful and thoughtful of all RPer’s

Friendly Reminder about signups.
Please no more then 8 characters. If you make more then 1 equal genders if possible and if you make 4 or more at least one in each grade level.

Signups: Link

Please send me or @Kate the faceclaims. Whoever is active when you send in your form.

Faceclaims: Link

Relationship Sheet: Link

Drama Doc: Link

Staff Doc: Link

Official RP: Link

Miscellaneous Thread: Link

@bluecookies @littlefeets @Jass @duck @idiot.exe @bpalmer @Megan @ouijaloveletters @Tina.G @LunaticLeviTheSecond @solitaire

6 Likes

First!

3 Likes

Is it a google forms document? Because it’s saying I need an account with access. :thinking:

1 Like

it’s a regular google form. let me try and figure that out right quick

2 Likes

try now. did it work?

2 Likes

It works!! Thank you!

1 Like

Also, is this a prestigious school? (Hogwarts, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, etc) Not magical but like prestige-wise?

Example: Hogwarts is considered the best magical boarding school in that universe

1 Like

yes it is.

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

May I… reserve two?

2 Likes

you can signup whenever you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect!! Expect two soon then :eyes::heart:

2 Likes

sounds good. signups are gonna be open for at least a week

2 Likes

Going to reserve 4 for now (2 guys 2 girls) any others I’ll have be transfers or new students or something!

2 Likes

Have ideas/plans for their grades or anything? Or were you just reserving?

1 Like

y’all can decide when y’all are ready to put them in. no rush on deciding now

2 Likes

I already have both in :skull:

Enzo 11 (male)
Eve 10 (female)

But I’m down to plan :eyes:

2 Likes

And let’s be honest… I’ll probably slip two more in at some point :skull:

2 Likes

Oooh!
I really want a freshman too!
Eve was supposed to be but then rumors of her would be wonky so :woman_shrugging::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Cool! My first character, is going to be an 18 (male) I could probably see a mentor/“big brother” vibe with either of them, maybe. :thinking:

2 Likes