St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

@idiot.exe liked Rodney’s response to Roux? Lol

2 Likes

Liv huh :eyes: interesting
Also now nothing is gonna stop Roux from taking every sport (joking) ((mostly)))

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Lol yeah I mean Liv is a lesbian and single lol

3 Likes

I started it. It’s good so far.

3 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

I didn’t read that right I guess or forgot in responding. Lol

2 Likes

No, it’s fine, I’ll have him repeat it

2 Likes

Okay sounds good

2 Likes

Besides Brex misc, who else do I have left to reply to? Did I miss something else?

1 Like

I don’t think you did

1 Like

I am so sorry @bpalmer for how long I’ve kept you waiting. Let’s just say the other misc interaction ended. While I love your Brex post, you really tied most up nicely and I know I can’t reply to it without adding to it again, so if that’s okay with you we just leave it at that one interaction?

2 Likes

And he didn’t notice the text yet?

1 Like

He responded to her text. Did I not tag you?

1 Like

I didn’t see it

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Omg right, I completely forgot … I remember reading that … I’m sorry, that’s how my brain is when I have a cold and am still awake at 3am … Saying this, I should probably get some sleep before cleaning for the party tomorrow, Happy New Years Eve, if I don’t see you again until after it!

1 Like

Happy News Eve

1 Like

No @Jass thats all good I was trying to wrap it up as nicely as I could since I didnt think it would work super well if we had two different conversations with the same characters going on in the same thread. And its ok no rush on replies or anything at all.

1 Like

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!! Have a great day

4 Likes

@Bluecookies are you planning on responding? It’s been days since Shiloh’s introduction, but if it takes much longer I’m just going to have her approach somebody else