St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

I have yet to interact with any of your characters so I wouldn’t know anything about them

2 Likes

is it because if not is it a vibes feel like they would work well situation??

2 Likes

Ooo. You’re right maybe

2 Likes

Maybe is the keyword, lol, maybe I also just enjoy being vague about this and keeping people guessing while it’s an interaction she’s already had, or maybe not, maybe she actually didn’t have the interaction yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well eventually I’ll find out :joy: well hopefully.

3 Likes

What position does Liv play in volleyball @ChayChay05?

2 Likes

Well Jass I ship somebody with your character, who hasn’t interacted with you yet, or so I believe, but you have to guess :wink:

2 Likes

Reallyyyy :eyes: This is making me curious if I could see it :joy:

3 Likes

Go … Guess!

2 Likes

I need something to start guessing from, okay, let’s start by is it one of my original 4 characters or one of my 2 newer ones?

2 Likes

Who are your newer characters? Sorry I wasn’t paying attention at first

2 Likes

Izzy and Noah are my newer ones, Owen, Aria, Victoria and Jasper are my originals

3 Likes

Oh it’s one of your Originals

3 Likes

Okay, I am gonna assume it’s not Aria, as she’s aro/ace, hmm, that leaves 3. And then I haven’t even started guessing who you ship them with and I’m already lost :joy:

2 Likes

Another hint … It’s one of my characters

2 Likes

Had a feeling it would be, let me see :eyes:

2 Likes

She is a setter and sometimes does outside hitter position

2 Likes

Okay, okay, good. Lol, I don’t want them to fight over that lol, basically Victoria is mostly opposite hitter, tho she can do outside hitter and setter too (I mean, as opposite hitter she is 2nd in place to do the set-up, sooo, she had to :joy:)

2 Likes

What sport is this?

2 Likes

Volleyball

2 Likes