St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

She is hoping the men get karma

2 Likes

but yeah i would say this specific interaction should be done soon unfortunately but we can have them meet again

1 Like

Picture?

1 Like

Okay, okay. Glad to have that confirmed

1 Like

No problem. Sorry it took me so long to respond

1 Like

Yeah! Same, it’s sort of sad to have it ending, but also nice, as we can build even further based on this first interaction!

1 Like

Headmistress’ daughter played by Kate

3 Likes

She is really pretty

3 Likes

WOOF

2 Likes

that is true

1 Like

Ethan who didn’t do anything

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Most of my men’s karma is having the best lives because they “are more sinned against than sinned”

2 Likes

Also, can I just say I am lowkey pretty proud this far of portraying the different accents of my characters?

4 Likes

You can! It’s hard for me to have different accents and not forget them mid way through a post, so you should definitely be proud!

2 Likes

It helps basically they have all different vibes, but I was the most worried about Jasper being Australian, but I think I am doing an okay job with that? Victoria is turning out to be the toughest for me to write, like sort of balancing her posh London accent while still being accessible and easily readable…

2 Likes

I think that … Whenever somebody is Australian I just imagine Rhys Darby or Taika Waititi reading the lines

1 Like

Okay, that’s my writing done for today, I got a lot of posts in and I am satisfied, creative energy is gone now basically…

2 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Don’t know who either of them is

1 Like