STAN MAGGI NOODLES

OKAY HI THIS THREAD IS TO APPREACITE MAGGI NOODLES IF YOU HAVENT EATEN THEM EITHER YOURE LIVING UNDER A ROCK OR YOURE LIVING UNDER A ROCK :sparkles: or it just isnt in your country but shh youre living under a rock :man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3: THEY’RE THE BEST AND MY GO TO SNACK TOO AND JUST AMAZING OK IT JUST TAKES LIKE 10 OR 8 MINUTES TO COOK IT OK AMAZING YES :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
If you dont like it then bye and we absolutely cant be friends bye dont talk to me this thread is sm clone of dani racoon one but yes

hi some people who should eat maggi bye

@idiot.exe @AS007 @Nil @SpookySherry @Soleil @TheDancingFryer @Rose @Maggiehdfvbhsdhi hi maggie

STAN MAGGI :running_man::man_dancing:t3::walking_man::pensive::kissing_heart::cowboy_hat_face::kissing_closed_eyes::sweat_smile::thinking::smile::hugs::smile::hugs::sweat_smile::wink::grinning::sob::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::pray::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::pray::raised_hands::grin::smirk::sparkling_heart::kissing_smiling_eyes::walking_man::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes::walking_man::cowboy_hat_face::smile::pray::raised_hands::pray::raised_hands::pouting_cat:

12 Likes

Omg

Plz dont add dare tag on this

Omg dave made me proud

STAN MAGGI :man_dancing::ok_hand:

5 Likes

:blush:

4 Likes

ok

4 Likes

Moved to Food section and added some tags!

I don’t think there are Maggi noodles here; only seasonings :pensive:

5 Likes

Oh I totally didn’t know this was a dare, let me delete that :star_struck:

5 Likes

How dare??? Oh right, the local Maggi noodles was banned and phased out years ago. Too bad because it tasted better than Lucky Me noodle soup :pensive:

But that doesn’t stop me from smuggling Maggi noodles from Malaysia coz they are THE BEST :triumph:

5 Likes

WAIT REALLY WHY-
HOW DARE WHY-

OWOWOWOsend some sm

5 Likes

IDK, but I think it had something to do with the ingredients of their soup seasoning.

THEY’RE THE BEST ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOVE SPICY NOODLES :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I forgot it food smh thank

Ok

2 Likes

Here’s your Maggi noodles :triumph:

:ramen::ramen::ramen::ramen::ramen:

4 Likes

Shallow internet says it’s because of salmonella contamination-

I don’t eat spicy foods but I wanna try this sm :sob:

ok so maggi is not food

4 Likes

THANK SM WOWOW

3 Likes

WOWO THANKS FOR SENDING NIL MAGGI :pray::pray:
More maggi worshippers yes

3 Likes

Shhh ok
No butbyeah itnwas banned
Years ago but it came back
And tasty ok
But what is salmonell smsm

4 Likes

You’re from Mindanao, right? You’re close to Malaysia so I’m sure that there are Maggi Kari noodles around local stores there. They’re common on Muslim markets.

MAGGI CULT MAGGI CULT

4 Likes

Salmonella is bad bacteria like me :grinning:

4 Likes

Woaw am i salmonella :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

BACTERIA CLON :star_struck:

3 Likes

did you just expose my island sm :pensive:

I might try to search for them in the near city; Muslim markets mostly sell clothes here :sob:

4 Likes