⛺ Stardew Valley ⛺ Signups and Chat

This roleplay is loosely based on the video game with the same name, that’s basically a farming simulator where you renovate a farm and make friends. However, you do NOT have to have played the game to take part in this RP!

Do you ever get tired of your everyday life? Waking up early in the morning, only to go work at your dead-end job, then getting a few hours to yourself where you just mindlessly browse through Netflix before going to sleep and then doing it all over again the next day?

Yeah, me too.

So why don’t you come with me … to Stardew Valley?

Welcome to the coziest, most low maintenance roleplay around! Purchase and live on a farm, meet the lively townies and see how your character’s life changes through the seasons! Escape to the charming town of Stardew Valley.

Basically, you would place your character(s) in one of the town’s dreamy little farms, choose what kind of farm this would be, and take part in the events in town! The world is your oyster.

You will have to be quite active since my plan is to make every season in the roleplay last about two weeks, to make sure it moves as smoothly as possible and thus making it as low maintenance as possible. Every season holds an abundance of activities, which will move your characters along in their lives!

The events that will take place during the seasons:

Spring🌸

The Spring Cleaning Spree - (lasts all season) the town comes together to get everything nice and tidy after the long winter!

My Secret Valentine - (lasts for 3 days) everyone puts the name of their secret valentine’s day crush in a box at the mayor’s office. It is later revealed how many secret valentines everyone had. It is customary to bring the person you named as your secret valentine to the valentine’s day dance, unless they’ve already have a date, that is …

The Valentine’s Day Dance - (lasts for 1 day) a formal dance is held in the town square! Bring your valentine and have the time of your life! The cutest couple will be crowned the royal couple of that year’s dance and win a fancy price to benefit their farms! Dressing in all-pink is mandatory, or you will be disqualified.

Summer🌅

The Big Summer Blowout - (lasts all season) yoo-hoo! Big summer blowout! Everything is on sale. You know that tractor you’ve been needing? Make sure to buy it now before it’s too late!

Summer Vacation - (lasts for 3 days) the weather’s delightful, your farm seems to be running smoothly, so why not take a few days off? Give yourself some time to catch up with friends and enjoy a day at the beach - you deserve it!

Fall🍁

Harvest Day - (lasts for 3 days) the relaxing days of summer are over! Your entire garden is so ripe, you fear it might rot if you don’t tend to it immediately! Get to it before it’s too late, so you can either enjoy the money your produce earned you, or the yummy jams and pies you made out of them.

The Picnic Basket Auction - (lasts for 1 day) since everyone has yummy treats to spare after the fruitful harvest day, why not share them with the rest of the town? Get yourself a basket with the most delicious things you can find, head down to the town square and pray that the suitor you have your eye on bids on your basket!

Winter⛄

The Winter Ball - (lasts for 1 day) the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful! So bring your loved one to the ball at the Stardew Valley inn, because baby, it’s cold outside!

New Year’s Eve - (lasts for 1 day) light fireworks in the town square with your friends and family to celebrate the past year, as well as the new year and all of its exciting secrets!

However, don’t take this to mean that the roleplay’s plot will be drama-free (unless you want it to be, of course). After moving in, I think you’ll soon find that some of the people already living in Stardew Valley can be quite … how shall I put it? Uncharming.

When signing up, you have the option to create your own farm (but if you want, I can create it for you), decide how long your character(s) have lived in Stardew Valley, and much more! I encourage you to plan out your relationships with the other characters beforehand, as this will make the roleplay more fun. You can make your storylines as complicated as you want, depending on how relaxed you’d prefer your experience in the roleplay to be.

There are some characters whose storylines have been created already, to ensure that things actually happen. Some of them are more like background characters that you don’t really need to pay much attention to, while others are like any other character, just with a bit more relevancy to the overall story.

This will all be a bit easier to understand after the faceclaims are created.

Tags

@katabasis @sunflower.flow @Littlefeets @Skyler2 @metanoia @ForeverAngel @elixr @phnx @Kbail @Secreterz

10 Likes

this seems cool, but making a storyline could be confusion

Oh, why is that?

2 Likes

Reserve a male and female, please!

Great! :blush:

1 Like

Can I revamp one of my characters from your previous RP ‘Utopia’?

Haha, of course!

1 Like

i havent planned storylines for roleplays before :joy:

Okay, thanks!!
Also, where is Stardew Valley located? (in what country)

Somewhere in the US, I’d say. :thinking:

1 Like

Ooh!! Do we have to reserve? I love this game :pleading_face::sob:

I guess you don’t have to, but I’d prefer to know who will sign up and who’s just interested. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Attention!

There are two characters that need to be filled and I’d really appreciate it if two people could take them on. They’d be like any characters, not like the “NPC” characters, so they’ll require that you actually pay attention to them, but you’ll of course be able to sign up as your own characters, too!

• One of the mayor (me)'s twin daughters, who’s a bit louder and more obnoxious than her sister. (this might be reserved by @katabasis, but since they haven’t responded in a while, I’m still putting this out there)

• The brooding city guy that has recently moved in with his aunt Felicity (me) after he got into too much trouble.

Your free to decide what they look like, their personalities, etc. they’ll just have a bigger impact on the story.

@Bexs - maybe one of these could be for you, since part of these storylines have been decided already? :wink:

2 Likes

Sure I’ll try to play an emo guy :sweat_smile:
I’ll leave the mayor one alone, thanks for asking me

Alright, awesome!

1 Like

ahh can i? this seems like a really cool rp idea <3

reserve two females :’)

Yeey!

1 Like

Is stardew worth getting im thinkin about buying it but dont wanna be dissapointed >_<

added a few tags~

2 Likes

I’ll reserve a female!