Star's Psychic Thread 2.0

Would you like to have like a family by the beach? Because when you first replied I got the like vision of a man and a woman with two children by a beach. Idk if this is your future or not tho, I might be seeing your current goals.
Also are you interested in business?
(Like ig accounting, insurance… etc?)

2 Likes

I am. I’ve been pondering about the future recently.

Yes, I’d like that in my future.

1 Like

Definitely on the right track then. I think that if you would like this lifestyle you can achieve it. I’m sensing it would be a very simple lifestyle tho. If you want something more fast-paced, maybe try going a different direction.

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Np! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I do, I like cooking entirely!

1 Like

Also…Career wise? Anything? I’m always leading towards animation but I’m confused.

1 Like

I got the mental image of cookies so umm yeah. Also on the animation thing I got a “yeah”. I don’t know if it’s a definite path for you though (and the future can be changed). However I think you would be a good fit for it if you chose to go into it, however, I’m kind of sensing that confusion and other goals in mind.
And um this is a bit strange but I keep getting something about cars? Did you ever want to be a race car driver or something lol?

1 Like

Haha cookies, I’ve been thinking about baking those cookies in the fridge for awhile-

Mm okay! I figured haha. Is it weird that whenever I your typing I feel someone in my spirit? I’m extremely spiritually sensitive.

Cars? I’ve actually never thought about cars? Is there any specific thing about it?

1 Like

I dunno lol just got that mental image twice. I’m sensing a male spirit who died from suicide. Eh it’s not weird- you could be around a lot of spirits rn. I’m only sensing one tho which is the male who died from suicide.

1 Like

I’m like 100% sure there’s a spirit in my room, Not certain but whenever I look over at my chair I feel something. So maybe someone who lived here.

This might be a personal question but- Anything towards an elderly woman? My great grandmother…She passed years ago and I never really got the chance to genuinely talk with her considering she was bedridden for years.

1 Like

Wow yeah I can feel it. I reccomend to get up and get a light snack. Even I’m getting a little dizzy rn. Idk what your symptoms are of it but it can make you a little nauseous so eating helps sometimes with that.
Do you have like a rocking chair in your room?

1 Like

I don’t have a rocking chair it’s more of a fold out chair, And symptoms? I ate an omelette but kinda played over it…So I’m still hungry and I kinda barely eat maybe you sensed that.

1 Like

I keep sensing this older brother type figure. That’s basically saying like: Make those cookies!
Very supportive. I’m trying to sense a grandmother. Did she have an M name? I’m getting Mary Anne for some reason (keep in mind i almost never get names right so um…).

1 Like

Umm this is random but I got the image (and taste lol) of a crappy mcdonalds burger with I think either mayo or pickles (and all the regular toppings I think). I swear I can almost smell it and the taste is like on the back of my throat.

Haha nah, And sadly I gotta go got business to attend too :wink:

Have a good day/night!

1 Like

No okay was there any second answer and will I be successful

1 Like

I’m not getting much on this tbh. The most I got was no sadly. Well- you can prove me wrong! You should go for it.

1 Like

Thanks I know that too I m not happy now and won’t be in future also specially in love things gotta stay alone well I was knowing this

1 Like

I’m not saying that it’s not going to work out or anything just the only sort of response I’m getting is no. But the future is uncertain. Is the person you like a dancer or is that you?

1 Like