Star's Psychic Thread 2.0

Maybe I didn’t understand the original question- do you mean a specific person or love in general?
Because for love in general- everyone finds someone or something to love so I have no doubt that you will.

2 Likes

He is a dancer a singer a star but I was asking about the love in general and about my success in career

1 Like

Everyone finds love in some way or another and you don’t need a psychic reading to tell you that you will most likely find love if that is what you want.
Idk if it will be him because I got that he was a dancer so I’m probably right that he’s arrogant as well.
What career are you interested in?

1 Like

He is not arrogant he is in my pfp my career umm business and I want to be a singer but I don’t think I can able to do that

1 Like

Music is my passion I make music and write songs

1 Like

Honestly some advice- don’t go after someone famous. I mean we all have crushes and stuff on celebrities, but we’re more likely to find love and happiness with people we actually know. Otherwise we can mix up our fantasies with reality.
You should definitely explore your passion. I do think though that you might change your mind in the future so keep your options open.

2 Likes

What do you see In my future? I’m honestly scared but excited lol

1 Like

First thing I got was horses. Do you ride?

1 Like

I’ve never rode a horse but I liked horses when I was little.

1 Like

I’m suddenly remembering something a teacher said to me. That sometimes things that we loved when we were little come into our lives as adults. It could be the bird pfp but you seem like a very carefree person.

1 Like

Carefree is what i’ve been striving for. That’s why I made the bird my pfp :grinning:

1 Like

So I get little vision things that help me determine what the current situation is ig. I got an image of a person with coffee sitting in a cafe and the background was kind of dark.
For some reason I got from that a very grounded feeling and a very present feeling.
Also are you a writer? (Cuz sometimes writers go to coffee shops and have coffee and write lol).

1 Like

Wow, I have always wanted to be a writer and I was thinking about publishing a book one day but I’m not sure If I can do it :astonished:

1 Like

Literally had something say in my head something about publishing their third book. Also if you aren’t already get onto Wattpad specifically the forums on there.

1 Like

I’m writing stories on episode and I’m going to publish more than one story. I also put my story on wattpad but I need to edit and promote it more :grinning:

1 Like

I think that you should write more stuff on like google docs and stuff (I guess less episode). This isn’t me being biased or anything I love using Episode for writing, but in that vision the person was looking out the windows of the coffee shop- kind of day dreaming about their future, instead of trying to write and make it happen. I think that if you move to Wattpad and make more stuff on there and go on the Wattpad forums you’ll see more success.

1 Like

Wow you are so right :grinning: I have been thinking about expanding from episode but I wasn’t sure how to get started. For now I’m focusing more on episode but I will really be expanding in the future because you reminded me so thanks.

1 Like

I don’t frankly know if you will be very successful on Wattpad, but I think it’s a stepping stone if anything. You’ll learn a lot there and I think be able to use those skills when you are ready to publish your first book. So I’d stick to writing good stories on there, but saving the really, really good ones for traditional publishing, because once you publish online you can’t really go back and try to get it published again.

1 Like

Thank you so much and you’re right :grinning: I have been thinking about traditional publishing but was too scared but you really helped me feel better so thanks.

1 Like

No problem! :yellow_heart:

1 Like