Steven Universe: Beyond The Stars! Sign Ups + Discussion

Meet The Great Diamond Authority The matriarchal body of gem leaders and the core protectors of homeworld, It’s membership consists of 4 Diamonds. Homeworld is a luxurious planet to the gem race, with a semi-strict history and culture homeworld accepts any being whether gem, human or creature alike. But with every world comes every problem and homeworld once had theirs…Thousands of years ago the diamonds known to homeworld now didn’t except but every gem were once ruled over a single diamond- Cosmic Diamond the most powerful and terrifying diamond known to gem kind, Any ounce of disobedience meant an instant shattering no matter the cost…

Thankfully to multiple rebel gems they were able to save homeworld and trap Cosmic Diamond in a forbidden place named the cluster a vast dark orbit of nothing but void guarded by the strongest of jaspers…And cosmic diamond has been dormant for thousands upon thousands of years. As homeworld changed and the four diamonds awoken, Homeworld is now a place of love, communication, and loyalty.

But mass fear comes upon the planet when the globe begins to crack, Releasing the slumbering cosmic diamond…Now it’s up to every single gem, pebble, and diamond to stop her for good this time. Can they pull it off before homeworld is gone forever?

This RP is ran by @GlitterFist and @AstroPoison!

Rules.
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with violence although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill/shatter characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Information

IT IS REQUIRED, That you read up on these two Steven Universe wiki(s) so you can get a decent understanding of how this rp will go otherwise you will be confused!

Link 1: Gems | Steven Universe Wiki | Fandom
Link 2: Gem Homeworld | Steven Universe Wiki | Fandom

Important Links: (Click the Emojis)

Faceclaims: TBA
Locations: TBA

NOTE: Locations are there for role-play purposes, If your a gem whatever gem you choose is automatically assigned to a job. Unless you are a rebel gem then you are technically a criminal gem against homeworld. There are 2 Diamond slots open- First come first serve!

Diamonds:
Druzy Diamond
Black Star Diamond
Open
Open

Diamond Court(s):

Black Star Diamonds Court:
Sapphire [0/2]
Pearl [0/1]
Jasper [0/1]
Ruby Squad, Numbers vary 3-5 [0/4]
Topaz [0/2]
Zircon [0/1]
Emerald [0/1]
Aquamarine [0/1]
Spinel: [0/1]

Druzy Diamonds Court:
Sapphire [0/1]
Pearl [0/1]
Jasper [0/1]
Ruby Squad, Numbers vary 3-5 [0/3]
Topaz [0/2]
Zircon [1/1]
Emerald [0/1]
Aquamarine [0/1]
Spinel: [0/1]

Regular Gems: Unlimited

Note: You still have to be “under” a diamond and a job for that diamond but you wont be in the diamond’s personal court, You also have to have a similar color pattern to the diamond your under. (This includes rebel gems as-well)

Official Role-play Start: May 13th.

Reserves:
@anon93806337 Zircon (Druzy’s Court)
@celestialkitten Pearl (Regular)

NOTE: Art FC’s Only!

4 Likes

Oh my god. RESERVE a zircon :pleading_face:

2 Likes

For who? (You can also be a Diamond, too)

1 Like

Druzy diamond, I guess

2 Likes

Yay! You’re one of mine!

2 Likes

The Court Zircon or regular?

1 Like

Court

1 Like

Gotcha :wink:

Bump! We need people :pleading_face:

You can be a Diamond ! If you’d like.

Also please invite people :sob:

1 Like

PLEASE SIGN UPPPPPP

NEVER GONNA GIVE UP

I CALL PEARL

2 Likes

DOES NO ONE WANNA BE A DIAMOND-

A court pearl or regular-

1 Like

Just pearl.

2 Likes

Regular I mean.

2 Likes

Gotcha~

Bump!

Closed due to over 2 months inactivity, PM me if you want this reopened!!