Stop only coming online when there's drama... ~ kinda rant

I usually come on here every day, but I happened to be here yesterday afternoon when all the drama unfolded, and I did not wanted to participate on those two threads because a lot of people were very upset and hurt. Saying anything at the wrong time could worsen the situation for anyone.

1 Like

I have nothing better to do but I don’t search for drama. If there is drama I would be interested but I wouldn’t go out of my way to start a fight. If I do comment, it would only be my opinion

1 Like

See, people can use the forum however they want to, yes if the influx of people who came on during drama came on more regularly the forum would be doing better. But drama mostly happens in private anyway, plus when it does the goal is to calm it down. Unless it’s just a heated debate. The minute it becomes personal it needs intervention.

Our activity is low right now, I think we’ve all noticed it and I’d do anything to get it back to how it used to be. This doesn’t include making drama for a fleeting boost in activity.

We can’t stop people coming online when there’s drama, all we can do is try to take the drama somewhere private. As drama proved, it’s a killer to our activity :slightly_smiling_face:.

But anyway if there’s any “drama” on here that anyone wants discussing they can PM me. As many people as they want. But thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes