Stop only coming online when there's drama... ~ kinda rant

Seriously. I’ve noticed this for a long time now. The activity seems to rise as soon as someone starts arguing. Are you all really that thirsty for drama?? Do you realize that most of those pointless arguements could have been avoided if you came on regularly and not just when something bad happens because the forums would be doing better???

I’m just annoyed by people immediately being there like :eyes: when something bad is going on. Why don’t you try contributing something nice, so the forums can actually survive??? Are you really just here for the misery of other people??? Is our mental health just a form of entertainment for all of you drama lovers???

23 Likes

Added tags :heart:

I think it’s ridiculous, but I must admit I’m guilty of this.

8 Likes

I really agree, I mentioned this before but if you only care about the forums when there’s drama what kind of forum user are you

I’m not one to judge since sometimes I wanna see what’s happening and also we all have our own schedule but it’s annoyinggggg

2 Likes

I don’t like engaging in drama since it negatively affects my mental health too :pensive:

2 Likes

I stay away from drama, besides, I’m here everyday anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah this is indeed frustrating to think about. It’s good to keep in touch with what’s happening, but why only come here when something went wrong? It’s understandable though if you are busy so you can only occasionally come here, but forgive me if this will seem petty for you, but why not come here occasionally on normal days as well? Why does it have to be in the day of the drama? :eyes:

4 Likes

If you refer to today I think it could just be because it’s Saturday that more people are active? Or do you think they can sense drama from afar? :sweat_smile:

There was a big jump from the usual 15-25 users to 47 from what I saw today during what happened :eyes:

2 Likes

Last time I saw that many was like 6 months ago

2 Likes

Honestly, drama scares me, because I usually have no idea what’s going on.

1 Like

Exactly. And it’s usually loud and chaotic when it happens irl, and that scares me.

1 Like

Honestly haven’t been really active on here in months (other than liking a few replies and messaging some ppl). I’ve missed out on a lot. Just happened to come on when stuff was going down.

4 Likes

i mean sometimes it’s a genuine coincidence, but I do agree.

2 Likes

Nah I really don’t think it’s solely the drama part. It can be that but jumping to conclusions like this is especially pretty bold of someone.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I had a good laugh when it was all going down. Not at the people, but what they were saying and why.

5 Likes

I was plain terrified.

I laughed too, it was a bit entertaining :joy:

3 Likes

I agree. It’s really ridiculous :confused:

1 Like

Same

I think it is ridiculous and annoying that you only become active when there’s drama but I do the same thing too sometimes-

2 Likes

Though I do try to be active evertime

1 Like