Story Promotion Contest by Cookie

Hi! I have so many recommendations that have surprisingly way under 100k reads. As much as I’m tempted to reccomend my own story I must recommend the crazy talented himeji with her story “the empress of time.” The chapters are long and well worth you ticket. If you love anime and crazy good directing you’ll love this story! She has another story that is amazing but I hope you enjoy this one! I’m so keen for this competition and the opportunity to enter thank you so much! I’m obsessed with your backgrounds and winning would be a dream! :heart::blush:

5 Likes

Hey there!

Thank you for this contest! So here’s my story:

Title: Aw: Listen to the music
Style: limelight
Genre: mystery
Description: strange things are happening around Sasha. Can you solve the mystery? No cc, LGHTB, choices matter.

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Going for a cheeky self promo and recommending my own story :see_no_evil: It’s in Ink & LL so you can read in your preferred style.

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 17 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

3 Likes

Haha, let me promote my own story here :sweat_smile:

story title: STARLESS

author name: Shu

style: Limelight

ig: @shuepisode

3 Likes

Hiii. @beesepisode from instagram here. :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

The story I’d like to recommend is Inner Circle by @zapcatini (ahhh Maanavi I didn’t know you were on these forums. :eyes::eyes::eyes:)

4 Likes

Oh, I remember making a review on this story xD But it was quite some time ago, before it was featured

4 Likes

She’s not been on for a while! Maybe you can remind her! :eyes:

3 Likes

Done and done :joy::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Aww, cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to recommend my story who I recently just published. It’s called Forgotten Tears by me (Farah C). It’s a mystery/drama that follows the life of Aria as she struggles to move on after an event that occurred months ago. Thank you for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Glad you managed to register finally ^^ thanks fr entering

2 Likes

haha yeah, sorry for annoying y’all on your post

3 Likes

No annoyance! It’s good for me to know when something’s messing up on the forums. Then I can go shout at some people.

Usually just myself

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much! Hopefully this will help us get our thriving community :smiley:

4 Likes

haha, girl nah you created a whole forum by yourself and is giving us “small” writers a chance to showcase our work (along with Elzbiet). so thank youu

5 Likes

My Instagram username is @limelight.ro, and the reason why it’s not my username, is because there was an error with my phone and it wouldn’t allow me to change my username again.

4 Likes

Do you want me to change your username on here?

3 Likes

That would be amazing. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Sorted!

2 Likes

My story fracture soul by Hopeless Romantic (@hope_epi) id love for you to read it

4 Likes