Story Promotion Contest by Cookie

Hey there guys!

So this thread follows a few goals.

• To find new stories and help promote small authors, but not only.
  • To promote forums.

Now to the contest!
In the comments below suggest your stories, any genre, any amount of reads. I will read all the entries and pick 3 winners. Winners will receive prizes from Cookie (me, duh).

Rules

• Follow me on Instagram (@elzbiet.zaleski)
  • Register on ShanniWrites forums
  • In the comments write down one story recommendation, of any genre. It can be your story, or just your favorite story, that you think deserves more recognition.
  • Please suggest stories with under 100 000 reads.
  • Only one entry per person
  • I will read all the entries and pick 3 winners.
  • Submission deadline is 26th of July
  • Results on 3rd of August

Prizes

• 1st Place - Recommendation post about your story, Art of your choice, 3 custom backgrounds
  • 2nd Place - Recommendation post about your story, Art of your choice
  • 3rd Place - Recommendation post about your story, 3 custom backgrounds

To-read List
Love me Wilde @writer_wiles :heavy_check_mark:
Dream Keeper @limelight.ro :heavy_check_mark:
Strongholds and Wyverns @ChaoticDeluge / Story on hold
Not an Angel @Marion :heavy_check_mark:
Blood In Belfast @LillyR :heavy_check_mark:
The Empress of Time @Heather_maree :heavy_check_mark:
AW: Listen to the Music @Odilia :heavy_check_mark:
Stay @kiki_epi :heavy_check_mark:
Starless @shu :heavy_check_mark:
Inner Circle @Beesepisode :heavy_check_mark:
Forgotten Tears @farah.stories :heavy_check_mark:
Fracture Soul @Hopelessromatic :heavy_check_mark:
Single Species @CamCreates :heavy_check_mark:
Created by Darkness @Demon_buttercup :heavy_check_mark:
Again @Random.Tomboy :heavy_check_mark:
Daughter of the Blue Dragon @WolfGamerGirl37 :heavy_check_mark:
Bio-Hysteria @Zey :heavy_check_mark:
Powerful Crisis @StarMaryGoth :heavy_check_mark:
Crave Me @Toyosiiogundipe :heavy_check_mark:

The Results

1st place - @writer_wiles with Love me Wilde
2nd place - @limelight.ro with Dream Keeper
3rd place - @Zey with Bio-Hysteria.

Thanks to everyone who participated, the choice was tough, but donā€™t feel discouraged because itā€™s just a subjective opinion of one person. And more contests will be in the future :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Hey, the story that I would like to recommend is by Torilicious and is called Dream Keeper it currently has 2.4K reads and is in the Adventure category. It is beautifully written, has amazing choices, and an original plot. It deserves more recognition and I absolutely love it. I hope that you decide to choose and read my recommendation. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you for entering ^^

3 Likes

Iā€™m such a doofus I thought you meant comment on your insta post :hushed: :sweat_smile:

I would say my absolute favorite story (at the moment, at leastšŸ˜‰) is Love me Wilde by the remarkable @michaelabri_ on instagram. Itā€™s got that beautiful, aesthetically pleasing directing that I love, with a well-paced storyline that doesnā€™t rush into the romance and genuinely leaves me wondering how on earth the characters are going to get together. Itā€™s a story that definitely deserves a lot more recognition because I can tell the author puts a lot of love into it and itā€™s one of those stories that Iā€™m really really really glad I decided to tap on. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Haha, thatā€™s okay xD Thanks for entering.

1 Like

Are covers included in the ā€œart of your choiceā€?

2 Likes

Any type of art. It can be cover (which includes both small and large), art scene, profile picture. U name it ^^

3 Likes

The Queen of Freaks Wattpad version :heart:

2 Likes

nice try xD itā€™s only for Episode stories. Might do wattpad version in the future

3 Likes

X3

Hell yeah, Strongholds and Wyverns! That story had an awesome first five chapters :grin:

2 Likes

Is this wattpad as well? imma report u xD

3 Likes

Nuuu itā€™s episode :c itā€™s by QueenIvy. If I were to try my luck with another Wattpad story itā€™d be mine :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh. I thought sheā€™s gonna revamp it. I might be wrong tho. This counts as entry?

4 Likes

Ooo I wasnā€™t sure since, not really on Episode anymore but yeah!

If itā€™s still there and still counts, itā€™s the one I remember the fondest

2 Likes

Iā€™m just glad all the entries are the ones Iā€™ve never read ^^

2 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity!
Iā€™m new here but I can see this forum deserves more members! And this contest is a perfect way to promote it :grin:

Soooo, Iā€™m a little ashamed to recommend my own story :see_no_evil:
But here my entry: Not an Angel by Marion on Episode.
Here is a very brief synopsis:
ā€œAngeā€™s only propose is to take over the family business, and she refuses to commit to a relationship. But threats against her family might change her plansā€¦ā€.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with promoting your story. I really encourage to do this :slight_smile: thanks for entering, and hopefully uā€™ll stick around ^^

1 Like

Welcome! :grin::heart:
@limelight.ro and @writer_wiles

5 Likes

My reccomendation is Blood In Belfast. Set in Belfast in 1993 during The Troubles, a young woman attempts to survive and find love. This is a great contest idea!

2 Likes

Thanks Lilly ^^

2 Likes