Strengths and weaknesses?

Hey there, I’m Pandamonium! :panda_face: :heart:

We all have things that we’re good at, and things that we’re not so good at, right? Well, this thread is all about sharing your skills and faults with no judgment.

I’d love to hear about what you think your greatest strength and weakness is! Feel absolutely free to share more than one of each, if you desire to do so! Alright, I’ll start first:

• I believe my greatest strength is empathy. I try to understand every single person’s point of view, and relate to them as best that I can.

• I believe my biggest weakness is insecurity. I’ve missed out on and put many things on hold because of my insecurities; it’s definitely something I hope to change.

:crossed_fingers: Crosses fingers in the hopes that this thread won’t be a total failure haha. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes
  • I think my greatest strength is also my empathy. For me it is very easy to read how people are feeling, and it helps me to understand and connect with other people.

• My greatest weakness is probably my laziness :joy: I’m kind of a couch potato and I really have to push myself to be productive which isn’t good.

2 Likes

Added personality tag :kissing_heart:

I think my greatest weakness is my low self esteem and my tendency to either see the worst in every possible situation, or have freakishly high hopes and to dream about whatever it is until I get hit with reality and get disappointed
And I give people good advice that I never actually follow even though I should

My greatest strength though is either that I’m a fun person I guess
Ah and I’m honest, I mean I won’t necessarily come at you with my whole life story but if I’m asked something I’d probably answer and I won’t lie I hate lying
I can’t really think of anything else

2 Likes

Strengths: One of my strengths is that I’m very loyal to the people I consider important to me. When I love, I love all the way. That’s probably one of the reasons why I identify so much with the ‘You’re a sunflower, I think your love would be too much’ line.
I’m also punctual and I always like to arrive to work on time or when I’m meeting up with someone. I don’t like to keep people waiting. Unfortunately, my country doesn’t value punctuality that much… but there are exceptions.

Weaknesses: I overthink too much and I’m very anxious.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that too
Forgot that part

Strength ||

A strength of mine is also empathy, I believe so. I tend to listen to anyone who reaches out to me, or those who I feel like needing someone, and understand their feelings. I also tend to be somewhat of a peacemaker. I listen to each sides that there is, especially in a misunderstanding, before forming a judgment.

Weakness ||

I don’t really trust people that much, even though they’re close to me, but I expect people to trust me. I tend to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself, a bit contradictory to what I do to other people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man, I was so nervous that I’d log back in, and see nothing but… :cricket: crickets lmao. :cricket: So thank you to everyone who answered; you guys are super awesome! :heart:

Trust me, I totally understand. I’m probably the biggest couch potato that I know. :rofl: I do get bouts of intense motivation sometimes though, and I really have to take advantage of those or I’d probably never get anything done haha.

Thank you! :heart:

I can completely relate. :pensive:

I do this all of the time haha.

This is such an admirable trait. I try to be as honest as I possibly can, but I do have a difficult time stating my true opinion, especially if it may hurt the other person’s feelings. Ex:

~ Friend: I just bought this shirt yesterday; don’t you think it’s so cute?! Ugh, I love it!

~ In my mind: God, no. :face_vomiting:

~ In actuality: Yes, of course! :relaxed:

I know that this isn’t right, but I hate making people feel sad or upset.

Think, @CerealKiller — I’m sure you have so many more strengths. :wink:

This is the definition of an amazing friend, right here. :heart:

YES! Make peace, not war. :peace_symbol:

Exactly! I thought I was the only one who felt this way. It’s extremely tough for me to trust a person enough to be vulnerable and open, but I always desire that from others. I guess it’s like craving something that I can’t provide myself.

4 Likes

War is for the weak :relieved: But seriously though, I really hate chaotic things xD

I guess it’s also that I don’t want people to see me in a vulnerable state. I don’t like it because I’m afraid that they might use it to their advantage and my disadvantage. You know, tough walls for a guarded castle. I know it and I admit it to myself.

Ditto.

1 Like

Unlikely

Oops, typo. I think you put ‘un’ in front of ‘likely’ by accident. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Smooth

1 Like

• Strength: Resilience. I believe in always fighting (no, not physically :rofl: ), and never giving up— no matter how high the odds are stacked against you. Just keep pushing forward.

• Weakness: Too passive. I tend to let things slide when they probably shouldn’t.

1 Like

i have too many “weaknesses” to even realise what’s a weakness and what’s a strength :clown_face:

4 Likes

So apparently @E_bee is my weakness and @idiot.exe is my strength

4 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Strengths

I’m passionate about the things I love and if something needs to be done it will be.
I’m respectful of everything and everyone. I do like to think I’m kind and nice to everyone. I also like to think I’m a peacemaker, I never fight, I hate arguing.
I’m wiling to forgive people and give everyone a second chance but that’s not that good is it?
I’m empathetic.

Weaknesses

I became extremely comfortable with loneliness so now I just push people away because I do love being alone. That doesn’t make me feel lonely anymore.
I do forgive people but I never forget. I really do hold grudges and remember every hurtful thing someone said to me.
I’m shy and not talkative. I’m the shyest person on this planet and you can’t prove me wrong. I’m even shy around my family and I can’t go anywhere without someone because I get nervous and don’t know how to speak.
I’m really, really insecure and it might not be visible to everyone because I do have my narcissistic moments but I compare myself to everyone.
I have bad mood swings. I can go from being the happiest person to feeling extremely depressed and not wanting to talk to anyone for weeks. For no reason at all.
Trust me, you don’t know anyone who is more sensitive than me. You don’t. Everything can hurt me. Everything. Even if you are joking I’d go home and cry after.
I can be arrogant when needed and that’s not that pretty. I’m not even sorry for that.
I like to keep to myself.
I overthink.

1 Like

Ok so…

Strengths
I believe I am kind to everyone.
I’m loyal to those who I love.
I don’t always forgive and forget. And when I forgive, I don’t easily forget. (I know that many people see this as a weakness, as a bad thing to do. I’ve come to conclusion that many times it is what you must do in order to protect yourself from toxic people. I try to see who’s genuine. Only then I will forgive and maybe even forget. Unfortunately, not everyone has your best interests in mind)
I believe I am fun to be with.
But I am also serious and mature when needed.
When someone has a problem, I am always here to listen and give advice. I actually like it lol.
I… Can’t explain it, but I sometimes think what someone thinks. Not exactly empathy, can’t find the right word, if there is one.

Weaknesses
I tend to mess up. If you have been around in the forums you may have seen me get misunderstood and actually offending people, even if I didn’t mean to.
Sometimes, I am afraid to speak my mind. I hide my true feelings and thoughts. I want to and will try to change it from now on. I will focus on being myself.
I overthink.
I beat myself up about mistakes I make, even if they’re small.
I am lazy.
I am too sensitive.
I cry TOO easily.
I am indecisive (mainly when it comes to clothes lol)
I have terrible mood swings and I get too angry, especially with my mom. I think it has to do with puberty, but still.
I trust the wrong people. Another thing I wish to change. I need to be more selective with what I share because as I said, not everyone has your best interests at heart.

Can’t think of anything else…

3 Likes

Damn you’re fast Squishy!

1 Like

Wow, I poured out my soul

1 Like