Stuffed Animals Discussion

What are your general thoughts on stuffed animals?
Do you have a lot of them?
How many stuffed animals is too many? Do you have too many?
Do you name your stuffed animals?
What animal makes the cutest stuffed animal?
Is it weird for adults to have stuffed animals?

@Discussions ~ I need to know

10 Likes

Don’t think so.
I have a few. 1 from when I was a baby. And the rest my partner got me.
My alters have 1 each.

My alters have. Flare, Wolfie and Finn

Growing up yes.

Now my little ones (3 and 2 years old) have 30 between them. 4 used to be mine but they loved them to much. I tried to get them back but it ends with the monsters having a giant meltdown. They sleep with them and take them everywhere.

5 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37, they named a plushie after you, first step to fame done. :wink::grin:

And you could never make a thread like this without @RainyDay, that would be blasphemic. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

a cat, period.

1 Like

They’re awesome

I used to have a lot more but my sister took over them :unamused: now I have 2

Too many is too many
It’s a lot

There are people who don’t?

Lol bears

Not at all

1 Like

terrible :pleading_face:

1 Like

I know right

1 Like

I don’t really like stuffed animals because I think they gonna choke me in my sleep or something. I only have one stuffed animal and I’ve had him since I was one, Mr. Solomon. I’m in love with that bear. He’s been the best friend I’ve always wanted and sometimes, I don’t if I’ve lost the plot or not, I know he be giving me sound advice for my life problems. Like I’ve talked to him about a lot of things and he talks back telepathically. Yeah I’ve lost the plot but it was my plot so :kissing_smiling_eyes::v:t3:

White bears make the best stuffed animals.

4 Likes

Oh, I love stuffed animals! I’m like a kid when it comes to things like that. Besides having 6 pillows on my bed I have to have stuffed animals too. Right now, in my room, I think I have 6 of them but only my giraffe is on my bed. It’s my favourite stuffed animal, I got her when I was really young and I still have her.
My little cousin has a dog that’s as tall as me and I’m obsessed with it. I kinda wish I had something like that.
And yes, sometimes I name them but not all of them. And I think that every single animal can make a perfect little stuffed animal!

5 Likes

I have been summoned

3 Likes

Stuffed animals are my buddies.
I don’t think so. I only have one small bear, one big bear, one crawling panda, and a sitting panda. I also had a large Spongebob but, sadly, he passed away :pensive:
No stuffed animals is too many, but they do get a house full xD
I do, but I miserably forget so I make another one… everyday. I only remember one name, and it’s for my crawling panda. His name was “Pandamonium” lol
PANDAS
I’ll be an adult soon so NO

1 Like

Maybe…

Like 10 probably.

Yes-

Yes.

I really like my penguin(Pangan) and my bear (Paddington, yes after the movie).

No.

I actually have too many but I actually do name my animals. One of the is a good name. I have a rainbow bear name skittles

1 Like

Nice!

Slowly but surely! :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone want to guess what other stuff animals I did name.

Here a hit it a dog with heart :heart: all around.

• Sam
  • Rath
  • Sunshine of Heart :heart:

0 voters

Closed due to inactivity

I need a name for this plushie.

1 Like