Stupidest thing you did as a child

Original thread by @aiR (@Eccentric) on the Episode forums

What is the stupidest thing you did as a child? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

I’ve done lots of stupid things as a child, but the stupidest thing I did was trying to wash a notebook by ripping out the pages and soaking them in water. :joy::rose::two_hearts:

9 Likes

I liked to hide in tiny spaces and let my parents go crazy to find me. I once hid in a little cabinet and my mom couldn’t find me so she called the cops on me. They were all looking for me until I came out to scare them all :clown_face:

8 Likes

I would pretend that I’m dead in the pool or sea because I wanted to see if anyone would notice :clown_face:

7 Likes

Oof, I did a lot of dumb things :joy:

I loved the show Go Diego Go. There was this one episode where this polar bear was climbing up a mountain, and I thought it looked fun. So me being the dumb kid that I was, started climbing up the shelf the tv was on and then the tv and the shelf just frikin fell with me on it. Luckily it didn’t fall on top of me, and the tv was surprisingly okay after that, lmao.

There was also this one show called the Wonder Pets, and at the end of every episode they always ate celery. I wanted to eat celery with them, but I didn’t have any actual celery. So instead, I’d rip up pieces of paper and eat them. Then I’d offer them to my twin brother, but he would never accept them. :joy:

I was also kinda evil, like it wasn’t even cool. There was this girl in my preschool who was being mean to me, so I made a plan to get revenge on her. We were in line to wash our hands, and I was next in line, so I went in and washed my hands. When I was done I turned the hot water all the way up, and left it on bc I knew she was going to was her hands next. Then I left the bathroom and watched her go in and put her hands under that burning hot water and she started screaming and the teachers came in and I just walked away with an evil smirk on my face.

I was very stupid. That’s all I have to say.

7 Likes

Pretend I had powers and control like water, wind or waves. :joy:
It was so embarrassing whenever I were to go out in public.

6 Likes

I used to act like a mermaid because of that show: “H2O: Just Add Water”

I used to run away everytime I touched water in front of people to act like I was going to turn into a mermaid :sob:

6 Likes

:joy: Okay, that made me laugh!

2 Likes

Probably slip and break my arm :eyes::eyes::green_heart::no_mouth::joy:

Something uninteresting/unrelated :eyes::sparkles:

I did something very stupid on the episode forums a few months ago (the involved people know what I’m talking about) and I still regret it and feel like a terrible person because of it…

3 Likes

You can’t press the second arrow because of the blur spolier :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Press the reply arrow like you were going to reply to her comment, then press the speech thingy on the top left.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Idek what I have done… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Let myself get bullied from 1st to 4th grade irl(@LoneWolf knows the story).

3 Likes

That’s not stupid. Everyone experiences bullying at one point of their life. You aren’t alone.

2 Likes

Similar thing happened to me, except I was just sleeping in bed. I was so small then you couldn’t tell I was under the covers so my parents went mad trying to find me :sob:

5 Likes

The only stupid people in this story are your bullies. I’m so sorry that you had to go through this

2 Likes

When I was 11, my best friend and I went through the phone book and made prank calls to a bunch of random numbers. Most of what we said was nonsense, but a few times we left a stupid message on someone’s answer machine. Turned out that a lot of phones had caller ID, and the people called back to report us and even replayed one of the messages we left on the answer machine.
My friend and I were grounded and we couldn’t see each other for a month.

3 Likes

It’s okay and thank you.

Warning this is long!

Still mad at myself for not standing up for myself more(my mom still talks about how I didn’t stand up for myself and it hurts because I can’t defend myself because really I didn’t stand up for myself.) But I didn’t stand up for myself more because mainly my bully(a girl with the same irl first name as me) ALWAYS said she would tell a teacher if I hurt her, I said I would because she NEVER let me have other friends, she always used me, and made me cry by myself when no one was around and she made me hurt worse when a relative died when I was in second grade and I was sobbing about it, and she said “Stop being a wuss. It’s just a dead family member, you’re going to have more of those in the future anyway. PLAY WITH ME!” So, yeah, I still blame myself for not sticking up for myself and not telling a teacher about her.

(If this was too long and you don’t want to read it all, here’s a summary): I really wasn’t strong at a point in my way younger childhood and a bully saw that and took advantage of me. So I was bullied from 1st to 4th grade.

3 Likes

Don’t blame yourself Mel. It’s not your fault. Bullies make us feel a type of way where we can’t stand up for ourselves. That’s what bullies are. People who continuously harass and try to intimidate you. I’m really sorry that you had to go through that. That girl is terrible!

3 Likes

Yeah, she was. I am glad I don’t have contact with her. I really am still mad at her for being such an annoying and hurtful person. I wish in those years that I hadn’t met her the day I had because, if I didn’t meet her, I would probably have 6+ friends that would still have contact with me that I could talk to from the place I used to live, but I let them and myself down by not fighting for myself. I have dealt with 2 bullies my whole life. But to be honest, I am now stronger because of it. I also made a friend because I stood up for them when they couldn’t. I am forever grateful for my bullies in one way, I AM STRONGER AND BETTER THAN THEM!

But yeah, if I ever see a post saying “If you can change one thing about your childhood/your life, what would you change?” I always say that because that was really the biggestest mistake of my childhood. But then again I was just out of kindergarden at that point when I met her.

3 Likes