Suggest a New Rule, Rule Change or Rule Clarification!

Since I moved the rules to the website, I have decided that this is the perfect opportunity to update them and make them better!

But I think you all deserve to be involved in this process. So, I have created a form where people can suggest new rules, changes to the current rules or clarification of how rules work!

If you would like to be involved, please go to the following doc! Forms can be submitted anonymously.

@Announcements

19 Likes

No, we’re not removing any rules.

7 Likes

Ban everyone who doesn’t like ducks? :eyes::green_heart::duck::joy:

3 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles:
I wasn’t sure if this is also part of the #shanniiexplains series, so please add the tag if it is :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Seems important enough to be pinned :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

Hey everybody! (I’m actually going to tag @Discussions)

Please take this chance to suggest a rule or suggest a change to the current rules :blush:

7 Likes

Bump!

@Announcements

If you have a bone to pick with one of the rules, this is the time to have your voice heard, considering I’m rewriting the rules right now

7 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a rule, but it’s been mentioned before. I don’t think anonymous confessors should be exempt from the rules for insults and ad-hominem. It’s true that we don’t know them, but they’re still people who sent the confession and it could affect them badly. Of course, this rule could be an exception if they started insulting users too. :eyes:

I can’t really think of anything else, this came to my mind because I think I’ve said it before

6 Likes

I think that the current state of the rules is that people posting anonymous confessions are responsible for their content (so have to censor things like swearing) and that anonymous hate on other users is a severe thing although practically hard to enforce

4 Likes

Ohh, those are reasonable.

3 Likes