Suggestion: Adding a food category

Wouldn’t it be great if we had a category/subsection for food? A place where we can talk about food to our hearts content?

Make sure to like this post as well as replying “ Support! “ below!

And mods/leaders, would you say this goes in Site Feedback or Request Services? I couldn’t decide

10 Likes

Yum, yes support! :yum:

1 Like

Nice suggestion.

I changed the category to Site Feedback since the Request Services category seems more like asking for help and or tips. And the topic of adding a food category would relate to the site more, I believe.

^
I could be totally wrong and clueless.

2 Likes

That sounds about right.

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Nah, this is a good place for this! Shannii’s fast asleep at the moment and she deals with back-end stuff like adding categories and the like. So I’ll show her this when she wakes up!

5 Likes

Yes! Support.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

1 Like

I’m not sure if we’d have enough topics to make a category worth it. Convince me :grimacing:

3 Likes

Well, the food category could also contain the fast food centres or whatever the hell people wanna open if they wish to. :joy:

But I guess you could wait and see. And if there’s enough topics about food, then you could make the category?

5 Likes

Yeah! If we have enough different food threads, I’ll make a category :smiley:

3 Likes

You heard her, guys? :joy:

2 Likes

100% support

2 Likes

Cool.

Let’s just spam create food threads

My tummy supports :yum: (and so do i lmao :smile:)

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support! Closing this since we got the food category! :shallow_pan_of_food: