SUGGESTION: The option to search for a PM

You know how we can search for topics and specific keywords and sentences in topics? Have you ever tried searching for something in a PM, but couldn’t find it? I think we should have the feature to search like we can threads, but instead of it being threads it’s a PM.
Okay, I meant that we could search for PMs that we were in if we were trying to find something. It’s like trying to find threads, but for the PMs you’re in. Like if you’re trying to find a specific post in a PM, but you have too many posts so you don’t want to look through that PM. Then you can type in like a sentence that post had or whatever.

Does that make sense? Idk. Anyways, to show your support make sure you like this post and comment “ Support! “ down below! Also subscribe and turn on that bell so we can grow our channel—

13 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORT 100%

1 Like

Okay, I’ll support this too!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT! If such a feature is possible to bring, of course.

1 Like

Search for other people’s? I’m in!

3 Likes

If it means I can stalk other peoples Pms aswell as my own

5 Likes

Wait—not what I meant.

Okay, I meant that we could search for PMs that we were in if we were trying to find something. It’s like trying to find threads, but for the PMs you’re in. Like if you’re trying to find a specific post in a PM, but you have too many posts so you don’t want to look through that PM. Then you can type in like a sentence that post had or whatever.

Am I making sense?

6 Likes

I agree with that.

2 Likes

I know what you meant. I was joking…

3 Likes

I’m just gonna r/whooosh myself then

3 Likes

That’s reasonable

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes