Superstraight movement?

So the super straight movement is movement created by straight people who only date cis-gendered people opposite to theirs.

Now on this topic, I came across a video of a man rejecting a trans-woman after her telling him that she’s trans. She proceeded to call him a transphobe over and over in spite. This video was posted by a super straight account which with that context, you’d understand what they are trying to say here.

They made this movement and are acting as if they are being oppressed so in response to that, are trying to make this a new sexuality because it’s their narrowed preference of heterosexuality?

What do you think? Is there any thoughts that come to mind when you think about it?

@Discussions @Debaters

I posted on my story on Instagram recently in response to this and I’ll show it here because I know my points are definitely important to take notice of.

5 Likes

Cis people and straight people seriously need to stop pretending to be oppressed
Pedophiles aren’t in the community neither are you
Chick-fil-A Striaght Pride lookin-

Seriously though, just like I said in the thread on “traps” in anime, trans people don’t exist to trap you into loving them. If someone says they’re a woman, they’re a woman. If someone says they’re a man, they’re a man. And if someone says all of the above, none of the above, depends on the day, or something else even cooler then you can’t change that either, just like they can’t. But they don’t exist to trap you into loving them, and you’re not being forced into loving them, no matter how hard you want to pout your entitled little lips and pretend you are. And if you don’t love someone because their SEX is not the same as their GENDER than idk, maybe you don’t deserve to be loved?

Imagine creating a movement around rejecting people who dye their hair blonde instead of being born blonde and pretending like you’re being lied to and forced to do things against your will just because those people exist. That’s what you’re doing.

3 Likes

This. Is. Just. Uhhhhh…

1 Like

It’s odd that they say this where I’ve not ONCE heard or ever normally seen a story or evidential post about this actually occurring?

I notice they seem to confuse trans people shouting their rights in being allowed to be considered and call themselves what they transitioned to be with trans people saying "Yo straight male you better date me even if I have a penis because I identify as a woman and if you don’t you’ll be murdered or insert the actions straights threaten gay people. I haven’t seen no news about a trans person killing a person for not dating them because they are straight. I’ve not EVER ONCE saw a trans person ever “oppress” a person for not wanting to date them.

2 Likes

Exactly like???
This white boy up there with his brown hair and blue eyes ain’t never been oppressed a day in his life shut up
Chick-fil-A lookin’
Hobby Lobby lookin’

2 Likes

I like Hobby Lobby! I hate to say it, but I like Chick fil A too…yeah.

1 Like

Perfect sample for a visual representation of white male privilege.

Honestly, when they do say this:

I agree. But in this case, this argument does not actually win the debate. It’s being said and stated as if that’s all trans people do, as if they try and force people to be with them all day everyday… As if it’s somehow an actual thing and a way that people who are “superstraight” are “oppressed”.

1 Like

I boycott them both because they’re both bigoted. I go to Michael’s for my crafts and Bojangles or Zaxbys for my chicken. I’ve been considering making a “boycott Chick-fil-A” thread for a while now but I’ve given up. I guess decent food is an excuse for being homophobic now.

I’m 100% not trying to shame you by saying this btw. I’m just venting cuz there’s no where else I can really talk about this.

2 Likes

Like seriously this is about them not you. You’re great. I love you.

1 Like

Hey, it’s ok. I know they’re homophobic, and I feel terrible for liking their food. I do love Zaxbys. I actually didn’t know that Hobby Lobby was homophobic. Thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Awww, thanks. Yeah, I understand!

1 Like

Hobby Lobby’s just a piece of work.

1 Like

Uh oh.

1 Like

ugh this is so ridiculous and invalidates trans people. i am disgusted.

dead-
honestly that girl is not missing out on anything

1 Like

i no longer eat there either… i am disgusted with them tbh
and i would support the thread if you made it!

2 Likes

I’d support it too. I want to boycott, but I like the food too much.

1 Like

:eyes: i am not sure what to say to this but i am glad you’d support the thread?

2 Likes

sorry i hope that came off okay idk how to explain XD

2 Likes

It’s fine. It’s not my fault I like their chicken.