SUPRISE APPRECIATION THREAD FOR THE TEA SQUAD~

I thought why not! So here is an appreciation for the best group here! The Tea Squad! This group has really made my days filled more with laughs and my parents yelling at me to get off because I am still reading all of your messages. But because @Annasilveroriginal started this group, I’ve met some amazing people that I am glad to call my friends! I actually can proudly say I have online friends now who I love to hang out with! cough cough You guys are better than my IRL friends, you actually care about me. cough cough I love sharing my life with you guys and learning about yours! I can’t wait for our friendships to grow outside of these forums and into our texts :joy: We will take over.

Tags:
@Victoriaecs - Though I don’t know you as well as the other Tea Squad-ers. I love to hear from you every time I can!
@UnwantedGhost - Not even going to lie, you are a great friends to me and have the best messages and story!
@Jas.k - If you ever see this :sweat_smile:, I want you too know, I LOVE YOU HERMANA. You make my world and I can’t wait to talk to you again if possible.
@Annasilveroriginal - I can’t wait to Zoom with you soon.
@Samantha79 - I don’t know you well but I like to hear from you and can’t wait to futher our story!
@unicornio - BEST. MEME. PERSON. EVER. LONG LIVE UNICORNIO!
@Rose - FLOWER QUEEN! :rose:
@/euphoriaa - …
@The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat - Hope to talk soon!
@LoneWolf - Hey Kitten! I love hearing from you!
@_haruka - I hope to talk soon and get to know you better!
@Dusk - Don’t give up on yourself! You’re a great person!

11 Likes

I never spoke to half of you
But I bet you’re rad

3 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Aw, UwU

You’re so sweet :two_hearts:

2 Likes

No you are! :heart:

1 Like

DANI THANK U. UR JUST THE MOST SUPPORTIVE FREND EVER AND ILY :green_heart:

(XD my memes have saved many.

3 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse: I really mean it

3 Likes

:heart: Love you too!!

3 Likes

Oh Dani thank you :heart:

I couldn’t log in through Google Chrome…

1 Like

No problem! :heart::heart:

Thank youuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Bump! I still appreciate all of you!!

Closed due to inactivity