Surprise Appreciation Thread for the Amazing @SkyWalker! 🤗 👀

isk

This is a very well-deserved appreciation thread for the one and only @SkyWalker! :wink: And honestly she deserves the world . . .

Munchie is amongst the nicest set of users on the forums! You may have seen her lurking and stalking commenting on threads around the forums. She’s a bit mean but friendly and sweet in the long run. So let’s pray that Munchie doesn’t bite my head off for making this thread!

But I won’t take credit for anything other than this beautiful idea! This was partnered with my little minions: @Fraud @GlxwingAngel @OhSumana @passionfruit @E_bee & @idiot.exe So blame them not me! :wink:

Our goal today is obviously to show Munchie how much we love and appreciate her! And if your writing skills are up to par, evoke her non-existent emotions. I shwill start . . . give me a minute though because I’m an idiot and I deleted my draft! :smiley_cat:

Amazeballs banner made by @glxwingAngel!

Mind you . . . if you don’t want to be tagged please butcher me in the most painful way possible.

Tags:

@RainyDay @Nemesis @Kiwi @anon68003072 @Eliza

I’ll start posting the gifts & messages soon!

19 Likes

Hell yeah I appericiate @SkyWalker (SilverStar when I first met you) we go wayyyyy back! She was my first forum wifey :smiley: here is our cameo in our friends story

Summary

10 Likes

Heyyy @SkyWalker! I don’t know you that well, but I always see you around the forums. You seem like a really nice and cool person, so hope you have a happy birthday!

These people made a cult for you, help

9 Likes

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! @SkyWalker is absolutely amazing! So fun and positive! There are no words that can describe how awesome you are, truly. You’re also one of my first friends on this forums. You’re smart, creative, kind and such a good friend! I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Love you!!! :sob: :raised_hands:t3: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: I appreciate you Xifinity!!! You rock!

7 Likes

@OhSumana ~ Forgive me . . . do you want to post your message or shall I do it for you? I’m stupid

5 Likes

wtfffff :sob:

7 Likes

Hugs

5 Likes

Hehe

4 Likes

I feel so bad for laughing

5 Likes

@SkyWalker is funny and lights up every thread! :pleading_face:

7 Likes

that cat you sent tho-

5 Likes

You can do it

4 Likes

Omg yes

Sky you’re bloody amazing you’re so rad

5 Likes

No you

4 Likes

Dear SkyScraper! (Hehe)
First of all, Happy Birthday!!!
I hope you have an amazing day.
You are nice, welcoming and absolutely amazing. You are a very important person in this community and it wouldn’t be the same without you.
Stay blessed and continue being the amazing and awesome human being you are. (Or anything else you want to be…:eyes:) :black_heart:

Yours truly
Glowing Stick (:joy:)
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

What- no…:eyes:

5 Likes

Message from @/OhSumana I’m so sorry for the spam tagging you to @SkyWalker!

(wink)

"Dear Silver,

"I most probably first met you om episode forums. Just like other old members of the family, I was scared to talk to you at first as well. And you’d rarely pop up in the family chats out of nowhere and then disappear for a long time. But I got the chance to actually interact with you and got to know you in this forum.
"From the time we have spent together I think you’re a lovely and nice person. You might not be active in RPs, nor you might be a kpop lover, but you’re an amazing protective funny sister. :joy: I love when you’re always ready to help all the family members if someone is making them uncomfortable. I love when you always lend an ear to listen, you’re a good listener. I love when you care about all of us. You might not know but you give pretty great advices. I appreciate you for sticking up with us through our journey on forums. I wish just like your previous username ‘SilverStar’ you’d shine like the bright shiny silver pole star in the dark sky leading us on the path of happiness, friendship, love. On this wonderful night (because it’s now dark outside where I live), I wish all your fellow stars will represent every one of us and shine more brighter to show you how much we appreciate us.
"Happy Birthday, dear sissy silver. I hope this day brings you a lot of joy and happiness and love and everything you desire for. This day is your day. I want you to know that we all appreciate you so so so so much! My best wishes and prayers will be always be with you.

Yours truly,
Oh Sumana"
:heart:

A small gift

7 Likes

What cat? :relaxed:

5 Likes

Hi @SkyWalker, happy birthday! I don’t know you well but from what I can tell on threads, you seem very funny and friendly. Have a nice day today! :green_heart:

7 Likes