| Survival Scenario | Sign Up Thread + General Chat + Discussion

Uh no. There’s nothing like that. Someone who has all stats at lv. 10 is just a very strong natural human.

3 Likes

I’m planning to start off with the train thingy (+ additional location if there’s too many for the train one) and will probably follow the story for the scenarios. Nothing is all set yet. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Would you like to try then?

4 Likes

I’ll give it a shot. I’m kinda confused, but my mom always says to try something once.

3 Likes

You can ask me if there’s something you don’t understand.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Oh. Okay then… that gets me thinking then.

Is there an age requirement?

2 Likes

Nope. Just anything older than an infant or toddler.

2 Likes

Ooooooh… so children are allowed. Interesting.

2 Likes

Yes they care. As long as they’re at an age where they’re not bound to depend on an adult.

I mean, they can be so. But in that case, usually survival chances are low.

3 Likes

Ah, I get that. So within reason, got it. I’ll probably stick to adults then.

2 Likes

Tels I see you liking the post about children and I know whom you’re thinking of

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan

2 Likes

No idea what you mean. (:

3 Likes

If you say so
Your pfp kinda looks like SP

3 Likes

Reserve a female for ne

3 Likes

Sure thing, Butterfly

3 Likes

Another question… how are unique traits different to their personality?

3 Likes

It can be one specific quality that makes* them different than everyone.
It could be something personality related, or something decisive they’ve done in life.

In some characters they developed that exclusive quality before, and others developed those by the end of first scenario.
Basically just notable feature about the characters personality, role or interest.
It usually turns into an exclusive skill and becomes useful when some constellations choose to sponsor someone with a quality they like.

If you’d think your character will have that decisive moment in the first scenario then leave it blank for now.

(Thanks for pointing this out.)

3 Likes

Reserve two characterss

4 Likes