Surviving being Stranded on Deserted Island

IT WILL NOT

1 Like

SNAKES! POISONOUS SNAKES ON TROPICAL ISLAND. NOT YOU

1 Like

but am snek

ill bite you hehe :smirk:

I guess my Powerbank on solar energy. It also has an compass and flashlight build in

2 Likes

That’s multiple items. Check the blog again, the example explains that jeans are one item.

This is two items.

This is more than one item

What currency?

Good thinking… but everyone will have one of these soon…

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHA. When I did something similar to this-ish, though it was a road trip, I took my two cats. HA.

This is more than one item.

2 Likes

Remember to mention this within the list then.

1 Like

What currency?

Two items here.

This is multiple items. Please check the blog again to see the jeans example!

What currency?

OMG! This is… HAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Not gon catch me SLIPPING :person_fencing: and my period always comes at the WORST times so I find it’s emergence likely even for this hypothetical trip rip

2 Likes

I love how no one has said, a book about building a raft

1 Like

Why don’t you then?

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Now I feel like I need to add this into the story, or well, at least another use for them.

2 Likes

First and foremost, a water purifier. It’s a 90% chance this island will be in an ocean.

1 Like

WAIT NO AKSKDKDK I DIDNT MEAN tHAT

so they can be used as water filter :sparkles: and and maybe there be a leak in like a structure you know bam tampon in and water leak no more

2 Likes

Wait…Wut.

1 Like

Are you making a post with all you luggage?

1 Like

I most likely will. How much can we have?

1 Like

Read the blog. It’s a forum game that uses the blog to help Shannii strive to make money from the website!

1 Like

Ok, so forty-five items. I’m going to have to think this over. I don’t know if I’d be able to fill the suitcases.

1 Like

It’s pretty easy when you realise that just one apple is one item and a t-shirt is another.

1 Like