Swapped SG - Signups & Chat

I’ll reserve a female for now.

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Faceclaims are up!

They are linked in the first post.
To those who were in the original RP, Feel free to let me know if you want to change anything on them, and please get back to me when you can about the questions I asked.

Tags:
@sunflower.flow @CrazyCaliope @GlitterFist @Soleil @astxrism @phnx @CerealKiller @angelic @Bluecookies @unsungcheerio @Daunt @Kbail

6 Likes

FUGDE! I’ll get back to that PM within the next 24 hours… if I don’t then please message me again there to remind me? (wink)

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

I’m working on my guy now! I’ll submit soon!

2 Likes

Yay! Can’t wait to see him!

2 Likes

@astxrism your guy is up in the fcs!

1 Like

Alright guys, since there are a few characters now, I want to set a due date. First I want to get an idea of when you guys will be done with your characters.

• 1 Week and my characters will be all done
  • 2 Weeks and my characters will be all done
  • It may take a bit longer than two weeks, but they will be nearly ready within 2.

0 voters

I would like to close signups within two weeks, but if that is unreasonable, please tell me. I can work things out if a couple of you still aren’t quite ready at that point.

Tags:
@sunflower.flow @CrazyCaliope @GlitterFist @Soleil @astxrism @phnx @CerealKiller @angelic @Bluecookies @unsungcheerio @Daunt @Kbail

4 Likes

I’m done, but if you need more characters or someone needs a partner, then I can create another if you want. (wink)

1 Like

I’ll honestly always take your characters Caliope. I can always count on yours to be good and different from the others.

At the moment, I think everything is good at least.

1 Like

Cool, cool. Tell me if you need me to and I will get onto it.

1 Like

Currently the number of characters is even, but there is a shortage of males.

1 Like

Signups are due by the 21st! And I hope to post the first part of the SG by the 25th/26th. So if you can not get your character/s done by the 21st, you will just have to let me know. I’ll still be able to fit them in during the first couple parts.

Tags:

5 Likes

Oof
Can you drop my reservation for now

2 Likes

Alright… I’m sorry to see you drop the reserve. Feel free to rereserve again before the due date.

2 Likes

Oh god
Okayokayokayokay got this

3 Likes

as long as they’re probably halfway done by the due date, then it will be fine. Cause I’ll just need enough for the first part (which I can leave more vague for a couple characters) then there would be a little more time before the next part.

2 Likes

Oh okay, then that should be fine for me. Probably

1 Like

Hey Brooke, what month is it in the RP? Or like season/month ranges?

2 Likes