Swapped SG - Signups & Chat

Swapped

High school. A time to learn, socialize, and figure out who you are. High school is hard anyway, but doing it all in someone else’s life? That’s nearly impossible. Who would have thought that a regular day of school would lead to finding yourself swapping lives with another student. Waking up in someone else’s house, looking in the mirror at someone who isn’t you, all you know is that it must be because of Max Parker .

For this SG the characters will be high school students, who were told to go help one of their fellow students who needed help with an experiment, which goes wrong leading the students to wake up the next day in each other’s bodies. They all have to try and figure out how to live as each other until they can find a way to reverse the swap. The SG will start prior to when the characters swap bodies.

I will write the story in parts, asking for information for each of your characters at the end of each part, and sometimes as I am writing.

Reserve first please so I know what characters to expect!
Signups: Link
Faceclaims: Link
Official SG: Link

Tags:
@CrazyCaliope @Soleil @elixr @Daunt @Kbail @angelic @phnx @sunflower.flow
@raviola @Sophia1233 @novella @BlackBlood @anon69836121 @LHT @GlitterFist @CerealKiller @unsungcheerio @Kitastrophe

Signups Are Closed

11 Likes

Can I use my old character? That I had in the previous version of this RP?

2 Likes

Yes you can! I did change up a couple things in the form, but I can pm you to ask about them if you don’t want to resubmit the form.

2 Likes

Please do the same thing for me?! (wink)

1 Like

Yay! We reserve, right?

2 Likes

Yep! Reserve just so I know what I’m getting.

2 Likes

Okay! Just one female, for now!

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female? :grin:

2 Likes

That would be great! Thank you!

2 Likes

Oooh, I’d like to reserve! One male for now!

2 Likes

Could I reserve a male?

2 Likes

Reserve a female please :eyes:

2 Likes

I was wondering If you could do the same with my old character? Along with reserving one male.

2 Likes

How does this work, we create new characters for this Rp or use characters we’ve created for other Rps?

1 Like

I believe this is a fresh start, so you can create new ones.

2 Likes

Hm, can I reserve a male please?

even though I have several different characters to make for several different RPs

2 Likes

May I reserve a character? I’m not too sure on the gender but I think non-binary if that’s alright!

2 Likes

In that case, male please!

2 Likes

I can. I will pm you.

This is an SG, and you create characters that you have not made for anywhere else. (Technically you could use similar characters from an RP, but I recommend making fresh characters to best fit the SG.) The characters are all just normal high school students.

5 Likes