Take Advantage of the Coronavirus, People!

So,

Schools are closing. Companies are asking their employees to stay at home. Mass hysteria is imminent.

Do yourself a favour and get a chapter or two of your story out before crap goes down. Trust me: people will want something to read. They’ll want places to preoccupy themselves. Make the most out of it!

~ Making the best out of a difficult situation.

41 Likes

You know damn well I’m gonna work twice as hard on “Deadly Nightshade” now :joy:

Thanks for the reassurance Shannii

11 Likes

Definitely going to work on my stories. Not sure what my work is going to do since it’s a grocery chain.

7 Likes

Me and my friends were literally just talking about coronavirus, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Just make sure you don’t get it yourself, guys. Stay healthy! ^^

8 Likes

Everybody has been told to stay about 3 feet away from anyone where I live. We already have 5 cases here. They shut down all the schools too.

8 Likes

Take advantage of it! Say your charger broke and then you can get out of online classes :wink:

9 Likes

I wish I had something I could work on…
But it’s really a good idea to publish now because there’s nothing else people can do when they have to stay home, just reading and watching movies.

9 Likes

Pretty much the only good thing is that flights are cheap. The problem is…THERE’s NO way I’m getting on those flights :eye::lips::eye:
BuT like what if schools add the time we missed and take those days from our summer break…

8 Likes

And these few weeks are the busiest weeks of the year for me. :sob::sob::sob: no breaks. I wish I was stuck in my house but I dont wish for virus

5 Likes

Thank you!!
today i actually got an idea and im so excited im getting 2 weeks of spring break at least!

4 Likes

we have 25 official cases and our president said there’s no need to close the schools lmao

5 Likes

Yeah, I feel like they are taking extreme measures where I live. It didn’t help that this happened 4 days after the Super Tuesday tornado now we are dealing with this outbreak. They upped the cases in my state to 9 today. More are likely to found eventually.

3 Likes

I hope they close your schools soon though and allow people to social distance!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t work on my story, but use this school break to study real hard as it is my last year in school.

4 Likes

Actually for me, it’s the opposite, we are working almost double, just the company I work for the others are sending people home…

5 Likes

I know what you mean. I work for Kroger in the bakery where I live. I’m the only closer for the bakery so I’m working more time than usual. We have to clean everything as many times as possible.

4 Likes

I know I’m taking advantage of it! I wanna read lots of stories, so I reduced the price for my commissions

https://ko-fi.com/shanniiwrites/commissions

4 Likes

Added a lockdown tag :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m trying to get back into art again.

I’m co-writing a story on Episode (I’ve only done about 10% of the work lol) but it’s coming together and we look forward to publish it soon.

I’ve also dedicated lots of time to the forums. :dizzy: A bit less to school, but I have the summer hehe :see_no_evil:

2 Likes