Talk in Famous People's quotes ONLY

Hey @Gaming people, we all have our favourite quotes said by the people who are well-known/famous. But what if we were only allowed to converse with each other in quotes said by them. Can we do it? Is it possible?

I’ll start…

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Walt Disney

9 Likes

“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” -Albert Einstein

3 Likes

“We are told that talent creates opportunity, yet it is desire that creates talent.” - Bruce Lee

2 Likes

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’ – Audrey Hepburn

3 Likes

“Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches.” Jimin (BTS)

2 Likes

“You know you really love someone , when you don’t hate them for breaking your heart.” Kim Taehyung

1 Like

“I’ve never even met jennifer Aniston” -Brad Pitt

3 Likes

“You see that clown?” - Michael Jackson

2 Likes

“I actually don’t like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don’t. I do not like to think at all.” - Kanye west

2 Likes

Eye don’t know any quotes, so I’ll just say bump! :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

"believe you can and you’re halfway there’-Theodore Roosevelt

1 Like

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt

1 Like

“i NEVER DREAMED ABOUT SUCCESS, I WORKED FOR IT” ESTEE LAUDER

1 Like

“You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” Billy Wilder

1 Like

“I attribute my success to this: i never gave or took any excuse” Florence Nightingale

1 Like

“Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” Denzel Washington

1 Like

“Fame is not the glory! Virtue is the goal, and fame only a messenger, to bring more to the fold.”

― Vanna Bonta

1 Like

“Fame can take interesting men and thrust mediocrity upon them.” David Bowie

1 Like

“Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.”

― Arthur Conan Doyle

1 Like

“Success is just a war of attrition. Sure, there’s an element of talent you should probably possess. But if you just stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.” Dax Shepard

1 Like