Taylor swift Midnights

Y’all can we talk about Taylor’s new album I’m obsessed
@Music

3 Likes

hands down, I more than love it

1 Like

Ughhh I don’t know man. Not saying that it’s bad because it’s far from that but I’m in my sad girl depressed wants to die era so I was expecting something that would break my heart into billion and one pieces and I didn’t get that so I’m disappointed… But I’m the problem here (hehe)
Overall good… Still got lyrics that break me and I’ve been listening to few song on repeat since they came out

Let’s rank them

1. You’re on your own, kid (JUST UGH)
  2. Sweet nothing (omgomgomg ouch ahhh)
  3. Anti-hero (ofc it has to be top 3)
  4. Mastermind (like… HELLO YES)
  5. Midnight rain
  6. Question…?

and then idk, not that into other songs

2 Likes

Justice for dear reader

1 Like

I love it ;v; Really really love the overall vibes from the album. Makes me want to listening to them with headphones on while the lights are completely out.

Favourites so far (Not in any order)

1. Lavender Haze (Sounds like a stand name in JJBA XD)
  2. Anti-Hero (“It’s me. Hi.”)
  3. Snow On The Beach (At first I was like eh but after understanding the meaning I go :face_holding_back_tears:)
  4. Midnight Rain (The overall song just screams dark blue to me idk why Also the low pitch verses are just dfhsifjsidfjsldfjsd)
  5. Sweet Nothing (Lullaby aaaaaaaaaaa)
  6. Bigger Than The Whole Sky (BYE I’m heartbroken now)
  7. High Infidelity (WHAT HAPPENED DURING APRIL 29th)
  8. Glitch (ngl I jumped during the last verse when she suddenly said GLITCH xd but I still love this song anyway)
2 Likes

I haven’t listened to it, sorry.

Also, added tags.

Mindnights is rad, but controversial, I don’t think it’s as good as Evermore

Personally, I like Midnights far more than Evermore.

Evermore is still amazing, but it’s probably one of my least favorites. Just considering there’s really only 2 songs I listen to on it, and generally I listen to basically every album (aside from Debut where I really only know one song well) more than Evermore.

Midnights however I listen to a lot.

1 Like

I have only 3 songs from Midnights in my playlist, while I basically have every Evermore song in my playlist and listen to it a lot. Idk, it’s just really my vibe honestly

1 Like

Top 5 Midnights based on what i listen to the most:

1. Hits Different
  2. Midnight Rain
  3. Glitch
  4. Question…?
  5. Paris OR Maroon

might be controversial it is missing some big contenders

but then High Infidelity :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

and Mastermind

Sweet Nothing i cannot listen to anymore :pensive:

I’m still obsessed :joy:

1 Like

I’m actually pretty shocked by your list :joy:

The more I try loving this album, the less I like it. It’s just not my thing I guess…
I appreciate anti hero as a song though
I guess question…? is pretty good as well