Teenage Fashion

Teenagers wear a wide variety of clothing styles, some more questionable than others. What do you think about teenage fashion? If you’re an adult, how has teenage fashion changed from when you were a teenager?

3 Likes

I still see myself as a teenager although I’m legally an adult now. I think that’s just because becoming a legal adult is a very new thing for me, so I’m still used to being seen as a teen — so I’ll just reference myself as a teen in this post. The teens at my school consider this very fashionable:

Honestly? I personally don’t in my opinion. I dress this way when I’m super lazy to be fashionable. :joy: In my opinion, this is casual-wear for me, but to them they see this as “drip” which is slang for fashion

If I’m feeling stylish, this similar to how I dress:

4 Likes

hi your style is awesome

2 Likes

Hi you’re awesome

1 Like

Teenage fashion is very casual and it makes you look younger. I don’t think I’m old enough to tell how much teenage clothes have changed because technically, I’m still a teenager (19 is still teen). I would still continue wearing teenage clothes as long as I’m still not in my 30’s.

1 Like

I dressed plainly as a teenager. Teens are fashionable these days.

1 Like

Your STYLE is worth replying to a 4 day old post

2 Likes

:pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of teenage fashion is leggings and white Air Force Ones, mostly because a lot of the girls at my high school dressed like that

@BeautyEssentials - what’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of teenage fashion?

1 Like

School jackets, school apparel, tennis shoes.

Depends on the types of people though. I have a variety in my school.

1 Like

I wish I was around during my Grandma’s teenage years in the 60s, 'cause I much prefer that fashion.

Closed due to inactivity