Temu haul thread 🫶✨

so i’ve been getting a bit more active on the forums lately and i literally need to share this because i’ve been obsessed with this app-

i saw it during the super bowl commercials and it’s just like alibaba but faster?? and i’m currently wasting all my money on it so i’ll just dump pics here when i get stuff sjdhjhjd-

ref code

so like you can ref people and stuff for coupon bundles that we both get and i didn’t wanna go full mlm bossbabe so just know you can still download through the app store but if u want some coupons then just download using the link and use my code :heart_hands:

Get Free Gifts

then just type this code into the search bar: 112721828

and then I’ll love u forever :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I see advertisements for Temu.

1 Like

anyways this is the first thing I got and LOOK AT HIS LIL SUNFLOWER HAT. LOOK AT HIS BAG. HES PRECIOUS AND HES MY CHILD AND I LOVE HIM

5 Likes

PENGUIN.

1 Like

yeah, the advertisements make it all look like a scam which is why I was sus at first lmao but like-

1 Like

it’s he!!

1 Like

So, what exactly is it? I saw a bunch of cute anime stuff.

it’s essentially a shopping app like Alibaba where it’s really cheap mass-produced stuff, but it got really popular cause they give a ton of coupons and I think they do PayPal giveaways? anyways I got some stuff on it and it’s pretty solid quality so now I’m obsessed-

1 Like

I mean, as you said, seems sketchy at first, but that penguin is too cute. I will definitely look.

1 Like

i’m on a discord server for it and it’s funny cause literally everyone is like “they need to fire whoever made this app look like a scam” lmao

1 Like

:scream: So cute! :penguin:

2 Likes

I was considering tagging you, but I figured you’d see it.

2 Likes

here is more penguin content for u Brooke (a keychain I got there)

he’s so fat he’s adorable

3 Likes

Squishy!

1 Like

anyways I need to flex because the other day I was playing one of their mini games and got lucky so I got a free kalimba :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I have one! Never used it, though.

1 Like

we should learn together!

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

I downloaded the app because a friend convinced me to and have been so tempted to place an order

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh so, sooo cute!

2 Likes