Test Your Forum Staff Knowledge - Quiz One

Nice work on the second go. Glad you remembered everything. (wink)

So it was your third go then? (smirk)

2 Likes

4/11 :sweat_smile: should’ve paid more attention to the quiz

3 Likes

11/11 on my second try :sunglasses:

2 Likes

WOO!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Why am I scared of taking that test? :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t be scared. It’s just to show everyone the answers to questions and the rules we follow, you don’t have to share what you get. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

Almost perfect though I would disagree with one of the answers of these questions , but that’s more because of the way it’s worded.

1 Like

Yes, reverse image is a standard response. A suggested way to look, that is, unless the person who is doing the accusing knows of the original image. We’re not saying it the only option.

Though, can we please not post the answers here, we don’t wanna ruin the quiz for others.

1 Like

Alright I’ll I’ll edit my post

1 Like

Cheers.

1 Like

I suck. :joy: I only got 4/11 correct. I usually just picked one option instead of both of the correct ones. Although on the second try I got 11/11 but that’s easy as you know the answers :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I got it all on my second try! I thought you could pick an answer but then change it before moving unto the next one🤦🏽‍♀

1 Like

Woooooo! I just missed a small answer, but I like reading all of the guide threads so that’s probably why my score is so high lmao

3 Likes

Guide threads???

3 Likes

All the threads about the rules and stuff

3 Likes

Oh

3 Likes

5/11 on my first try :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

At least better than me

2 Likes

It’s okayyy, you know all the correct answers now at least!! :heart: