Test Your Forum Staff Knowledge - Quiz One

We’ve turned the staff application quiz from back in October 2019 into a quiz for you to take and know the answers, and more importantly, why those answers.
So feel free to take the quiz now, as well as use it to study just before the next round of staff applications so that you can make sure you know what you’re we’re looking for when it comes to the staff team. (wink)

15 Likes

@StaffHopefuls & @ForumStaff ^^^

4 Likes

Oooh I wanna see how I’d do :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s what these are doing to be for too. It’s also for all those who have applied previously, staff or not, for them to see all the answers. (wink)

2 Likes

6/11 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm… interesting. The multiple choice ones were difficult since you needed both the two or all three correct answers. … Though did you like how you got the explanation?

3 Likes

Yes, the explanations were great

The multiple choice grading was unforgiving, and I’m certainly not doing all of the options :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

cries happy tears :sob:

5 Likes

what is this madness

4 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Cool. (wink)

Yeah, fair enough. That’s why I tried to warn everyone in the write up in the page.

WOW! Impressive. … How many times did you take it? HEHEHE

2 Likes

Nice. Well done.

3 Likes

Do I get a cookie now? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I probably also shouldn’t take it so late at night :joy: it’s certainly not doing me any favors

1 Like

YES! Of course, a special New Zealand cookie too. It’s called an ANZAC biscuit. HEHE

2 Likes

Got this on my second try :eyes:

3 Likes

Yay! :cookie::yum::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

It’s okay. We know you’re an amazing staff anyway, so don’t fret. (wink)

1 Like

Being mean is my job pft

2 Likes

How many did you get on your first try? :eyes:

3 Likes