That terrifying GrubHub Commercial

For months now, something has been haunting my dreams. An army of malformed husks, unnaturally wide smiles carved into their rubbery, misshapen faces, sick pantomimes of human emotions acted out by strange alien beings. A strange ritual of some kind, with pelvises gyrating and legs moving as if they were boneless. I can still hear it, no matter how hard I try; That high pitched, monotoned sound. It reminds me of ringing ears, tinnitus, it’s the kind of frequency that makes dogs whine or that a shadowy government would use to brainwash those who speak against them. And these things… These… creatures… They call it music.

I can still see them whenever I close my eyes.
image image image image image image

image image

Please, for the love of God, don’t watch this video. This commercial will never leave you. You’ll hear the music. The bright colors will pierce your vision. You’ll see them.

Even if you don’t want to…

It’ll never stop.

Ī̴̹̹͖̩̮͍̻̘̟̊̏̒͘̚͜t̷͚̰̙͕͂͜͝’̸̦̜̯̦̺̰̝͎͚̾̅͊́̀̓͑̊͂͗͜l̴̡̡̰̞̩͇̟̼͇̚l̷̛͚̺̙̱̘̞̖̜͔͕͗͗̽̆͆̈́̂͠͠ ̶̡̛̫͑̑̾̈́̀̈̀͑̕n̸̞͙̭͈͕͆͌́͛͝ḙ̷̛̙̱́͋̔̓̇̄͆͠v̵̻̜͚̮̫͔̠̈̂̀̈́͌̋̕͠e̴̜̬̰̼̣̳͓̓̇̏̆ͅr̷̢̠̼̺̘̖̼̺̓́̓̋͘ ̸̦̯̄̂̔͘͠s̶̪̑̃̀͗͒̒́̀͠t̵̞̆̂̂̎͌̕͝o̴͚͐p̷̼̦̲̔̿͑͘͝͠ͅ.̴̩̻̮̮̳̹͉̞͂̌͐̊̿̿̚͝͠

@ MemeLords

8 Likes

You’ll float too :pray:t5:

1 Like

Moved to food and added tags. Oh my god, the screenshots-

1 Like

oh gosh

THEY LOOK PREGANTE

3 Likes

Lmaoooo

1 Like

You’re waking in a dark alley at 3 AM. You hear the snapping of a branch behind you. You turn around and in front of you, blocking the only exit out of the alley, is the man in the purple shirt, standing in that pose, gums exposed and chewing his chicken sandwich threateningly.

2 Likes

I saw this on tv

3 Likes

This is hilarious! It reminds me of that stupid tone they use when The Masked Singer comes back from commercial break which is very annoying.The mountain dew commercials are worse plus the trolli ones. I can’t stand the PuppyMonkeyBaby or the horse with a built in cooler in it’s hip.

2 Likes

Flank, but yes. It’s freaky.

2 Likes

Thanks, very much so.

2 Likes

I like Dorito commercials, though.

My favorite.
2 Likes

Oof I remember that one. It’s was interesting to watch on the tv for sure.

1 Like

.o.

1 Like

The milkshake girl just breaks her freaking legs doing the splits :fearful: LEGS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO MOVE THAT WAY

2 Likes

Honestly the lack of basic character design knowledge in this commercial is astounding

1 Like

Well it’s official, Earth must be terminated

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

… They have joined the dark side. Captain, does this mean war?

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

This is iconic

New ringtone

2 Likes