The 100 threads challenge 2 ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ๐ŸŽ‰

The 100 Threads Challenge 2

Bonjour everyone :wave::smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Itโ€™s time to revive another fun activity to make this place more active and welcoming :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:
This challenge came to my mind a while ago and I wanted to rehost it but I was too busy to post it for a while, but now itโ€™s finally time for the 100 Threads Challenge :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

How will this work?/ Rules

Our goal will be to create 100 threads in one week to make the forums more active and hopefully find new common interests and new friends :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
Everyone can participate by simply creating a topic and adding the #activitychallenge2 tag to it, the user who creates the most new topics will get the activity champion badge and bragging rights and maybe an animal drawing from me if anyone wants one and Iโ€™m not too lazy :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

The threads all have to follow the forum guidelines and must have a topic, so please donโ€™t create thousands topics that donโ€™t make any sense at all and would be considered spam as theyโ€™ll get flagged and/or closed as spam threads. (Spamming games similar to the activity competition are fine as long as they arenโ€™t duplicates of already existing games). Duplicates of already existing threads will be merged and not counted.
Threads can be created in any non-restricted forum section (so not in the lounges or the 18+/restricted section) but please remember to add the #activitychallenge2 tag to them or they wonโ€™t count.

If we donโ€™t reach 100 by the end of the week, there will be no winner. :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
But you donโ€™t have to stop at 100 threads, you can create as many threads as you want, but only the threads with the #activitychallenge2 tag will count :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

So good luck to everyone who participates and have fun! :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

Feel free to use this thread to talk about the challenge, ask related questions and tag people who could be interested in this :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

This ends at 2020-10-24T20:30:00Z and Iโ€™ll try to declare the winner on this thread as soon as possible :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

@Challenges

12 Likes

OMG YES YES YESSS :star_struck: I want the badgeee

4 Likes

Does it start like now or can I add it to stuff I made today because itโ€™s the same day :eyes:

1 Like

Now :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Dammit why didnโ€™t you start it in the morning :triumph:

1 Like

Iโ€™m a very busy duckling :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

do staff tasks i do count for this?

2 Likes

Oui, but only if you add the tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

ahhhhhh so to reach 100 threads we have to have at least 14 threads per day! :โ€™((

3 Likes

ack-

I wonder if weโ€™re on track to win :eyes:

1 Like

I think so, but we canโ€™t slow down now :thinking:

1 Like

We are still on 35 :โ€™((

2 Likes

nooo it ends so soon we need more threads :pleading_face:

1 Like

are we allowed to add the tag to new threads that didnโ€™t have the tag added to them? :eyes:

1 Like

If the owner is okay with it :eyes::sparkles::+1:

2 Likes

Did we reach it :sob:

1 Like

nooo we only needed 18 threads to win it :sob:

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s it, Iโ€™m preparing for the next one-

2 Likes