The 10th Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to my Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-04-11T16:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you’ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Don’t worry, I’m working on new stories so it doesn’t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it
sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event
The 7th Interactive Story Event
The 8th Interactive Story Event
The 9th Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

4 Likes

First off: Should the MC be male or female?

• Male
  • Female

0 voters

And does he/she have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

• Boyfriend
  • Girlfriend

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

4 Likes

Great, on to the story! You just started working at a local restaurant during your summer holidays to earn some extra money. Life wasn’t treating you well after your mother left. Your father works all day to pay for you and your younger siblings but it’s hardly enough. You weren’t doing good in school so you gave up all hopes of getting a well-paid job. However, working at the restaurant is okay. You get to know many new people and your co-workers are all friendly. Another new, positive thing about your life is that you’ve just found the love of your life. Well, maybe he isn’t really the love of your life but he’s okay. You’ve met him two months ago when you applied for a job. Your father always says you didn’t get the job but you got the boy. He asked you to be his boyfriend two weeks after you’ve met and spoils you with presents ever since. He knows your family is struggling and even paid last month’s rent for your flat. He’s pretty amazing but a bit arrogant sometimes. He already said the L-word, but did you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be boyfriend? :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes :woman_facepalming: Thanks for telling me, I copied the wrong one :woman_facepalming: I need to concentrate :joy:

2 Likes

Right now, you’re at the end of your shift at the restaurant. In five minutes, your boyfriend will pick you up. Your day was rather stressful but you also made more tips than normally! Exactly at 8 p.m. your boyfriend comes in and walks up to you. “Hey, are you ready? I’ve got a surprise for you!” he says while smiling a bit too much. What is he up to? Another surprise? He spends way too much money on you
although he has enough money and never has to worry about it. Maybe he just likes being a new version of Robin Hood? He takes the money from the rich, his parents, and gives it to the poor, you. He hands you his phone. The screen shows the website of a hotel. “What is this?” you ask. “I’ve bought us a room at hotel in France. It’s close to the beach and there won’t be many people. We can go there in two days.” You’re speechless. One of your co-workers pats you on the back. “He already talked to the boss, you’ll get some time off and can come back to work after your little holiday” she says and smiles before leaving. This sounds too good to be true. You’ve never been on a holiday. Will you go on a holiday with your boyfriend?

• Of course!
  • No!

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

Of course, you’re going on a holiday with him! You hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek before having a closer look at the website. This is going to be fun!

Two days later you’re already on your way to France. Your father was really happy for you and you promised to call once a day. Your boyfriend made sure that everything was going smoothly. You’re a bit nervous because it’s your first time so far away from home. You’re going by plane and your boyfriend flies almost once a month so he’s totally calm. In contrast, you’re freaking out right next to him. “Just calm down” he says. Easier said than done. You try taking some deep breaths and grab his hand. He kisses your cheek and tries to make you feel better. “It’s your first flight, it will be better when we’re on our way back.” You hope he’s right.

As you arrive at the hotel, you’re completely shocked. It looks so expensive! After having a look at your room, you’re sure this has to be the most expensive hotel in the whole world. You can even see the beach from your room! There’s just one little thing about your room that you’ve expected to be different: there’s just one large bed. You haven’t known him for that long so it’s a bit weird, but he’s your boyfriend so it shouldn’t be, should it? Well, seems like you have to decide about your sleeping conditions.

• Sleep in one bed with your boyfriend
  • Don’t sleep in one bed with your boyfriend

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

3 Likes

You look at the bed and then at your boyfriend. You nod, trying to make him understand that it’s fine for you. But he seems to not understand. “You can take the couch.” “We could share the bed?” “It’s too soon!” He laughs and puts your suitcase close to the couch. “I’ll make a quick phone call now. Afterwards we’ll go to the beach” he says and leaves the room. You get ready for the beach and wait for him to come back.

At the beach there’s a lot going on. People are playing volleyball; others are swimming or just laying in the sun. It’s a beautiful day. Your boyfriend chooses a place for you to lay down and puts on his sun-glasses. “I’ll go swimming” you say and he nods. You give him a kiss on the cheek and walk away. Life couldn’t be better right now! Hopefully, from now on, every day will be like this! You look around, there are some happy families. Maybe one day you’ll be able to adopt a kid and have a small family? You turn to where your boyfriend was sitting but he’s gone. Where did he go? Oh, he walked over to a group of other people! Do you want to go over to them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

You walk over to your boyfriend to introduce yourself to the others. He doesn’t see you so you just hug him from behind. The girls around him look confused. “Hey handsome” you say and want to kiss him, but he turns away. “I thought you’d go swimming?” he says and tries to get some space between you two. You are too confused to answer so he has time to focus on the girls. “What are you doing tonight? I know a great place nearby. They’d let you in for free because you’re so beautiful!” The girls roll their eyes and walk away. Did he flirt with them? Your boyfriend turns back to you and kisses you. “Wait, what was that?” you ask. “Nothing, don’t worry or you’ll get wrinkles.” He smiles at you. “Let’s enjoy the weather. Later, I’ll take you on a perfect date!” Sounds good, doesn’t it? Still, you’ve got a weird feeling about this. Will you bring it up at the date or afterwards?

• At the date
  • Afterwards

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

1 Like

You decide to confront him right away at your date. Nothing happened since you came back from the beach and now you’re sitting in a REALLY expensive restaurant. Time to confront him before the food gets served! “Care to explain what happened earlier?” “What do you mean?” “You flirted with those girls while I was right next to you.” “Would you be happier if I did it behind your back?” You’re startled. What did he just say? He starts laughing. “I’m just kidding! I love you, you know that!” “Then why can’t we share the bed? Why do you keep paying for all the expensive things?” You mind goes crazy, so many thoughts come to your mind. Why didn’t he ever ask what you want? He didn’t say ‘Do you want to go to the beach?’ but he said ‘we’ll go to the beach’! Don’t you have a right to be asked what you want to do?! You take a deep breath to calm down. He doesn’t deserve this, does he? He spends so much money on you, you should be grateful! Well, what will you do?

• Get dramatic!
  • Calm down and let it be.

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

You take another deep breath. No need to freak out here. You start smiling so he thinks everything is fine. The food is delicious, as expected. Two hours later you’re back in the hotel room, calling your father. Of course you tell him what’s going on. “I knew it! He doesn’t deserve you!” he says and you know he’s right. While you’re still talking to your father, you boyfriend comes into the room. “You’re still on the phone with your father? Come on, hang up now.” You nod, taking another deep breath to stay calm. You say goodbye to your father and hang up. Your boyfriend sits down on the bed while you’re laying on the couch. He doesn’t even say good night when he lays down to sleep.
Shortly after midnight, you’re still awake. You look at your suitcase which is still right next to the couch. Then you look at your boyfriend. The bed is so big! It’s enough. You stand up quietly and look for the flight tickets. They are in his jacket. You take yours, get your suitcase and leave.
The flight back home is still as scary as the first one. But now there’s a nice lady sitting next to you who tells you stories to distract you. She tells you that she has a pond in her garden with ducks! Back at home, your father looks quite confused. You tell him how you’ve left your ex-boyfriend in France. Well, you’ve wasted a few weeks of your love life on him. Time to find someone new!

THE END

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

Time for some polls :smile_cat:

How did you like the story? (1 = hate it, 10 = love it)

0 voters

Do you want to be tagged the next time at every poll? (If you already got tagged this time, you don’t have to vote here unless you don’t want to be tagged anymore)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

For those who have read all 10 stories: Which one did you like most?

0 voters

Should I keep hosting this event?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have anything else to say about this, please feel free to reply to this. I could really use some feedback :see_no_evil:

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

Which story was the one with the brother being the murderer again? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The second one :joy:

1 Like

Ohhh, xD

1 Like

Closed as requested by OP :smiley_cat: