The 11th Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to the Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-04-18T16:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you’ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Don’t worry, I’m working on new stories so it doesn’t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it
sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event
The 7th Interactive Story Event
The 8th Interactive Story Event
The 9th Interactive Story Event
The 10th Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

7 Likes

Ever since you were a little child, you wanted to travel around the world and see the most beautiful landscapes. Your parents took you to some great places but you always wanted more. Now, you’re on your fourth trip this year. You’re all alone because you needed some space from everything. You’re going camping at a lake. It’s a rather unknown place so you’re not surprised as you reach the lake and see no people. It’s just a small lake, there’s nothing special about it, but that’s what makes it special to you. Not many people have seen it. You take out your camera to take some pictures. You’ve promised your parents to phone them once you arrive here, but will you?

• Call them
  • Don’t call them

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

3 Likes

You decide to call your parents so they won’t worry about you. Your mother is happy that you like the place and asks you to call at least every other day. “You’re all alone out there, we’re always worried about you!”
You set up your tent and switch off your phone. Time to relax. The lake looks peaceful and it’s so quiet out here. You hear some birds, but that’s it. Wait
there’s another sound. Is it a car? You look around and see a grey van coming closer. You stand up once the driver stops the car right next to your tent. “What are you doing here? Can’t you see that I’m camping here?” you shout. A guy jumps out of the car and looks at you. “Well, so am I!” he says and turns away. You’re angry, he just destroyed your peaceful vacation. “Can you at least not park your car right next to my place?” “Your place? This land doesn’t belong to anybody, so don’t get on my nerves.” You roll your eyes and try thinking about a solution.

• Set your tent up a few meters away from the car
  • Leave your tent where it is
  • Ask him to move his car again

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

1 Like

You decide to set up your tent at another place, closer to the water and further away from the van. The guy doesn’t even notice, at least he doesn’t say anything.
You take out one of your canned soups and try making a fire to get a warm meal. Soups is the only food you’ve brought with you. Luckily, the next shop is less than an hour away. You look to your new neighbor to see what he’s having for dinner. Of course, he has a microwave in his van. He even has solar panels on his car’s roof! Why does he have to be here at the exact time you’re here as well? You just wanted your free time away from everything! You hear loud music coming from the van. That’s it. Enough is enough. How do you get him to turn the music down?

• Shout at him from your fire place
  • Walk to his car and shout at him
  • Try to have a reasonable conversation with him

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

2 Likes

You walk over to his van. “Can you turn that music down so I can have a peaceful evening?!” you ask. After a few seconds you add “Please?!” but he doesn’t react. “You’re scaring all the animals that live here!” Still no reaction. The music isn’t that bad, to be honest, but it annoys you that he doesn’t even care. You could get your stuff and look for another place nearby but you really like it here and the view over the lake is amazing. No way you’re going to let him chase you away. Luckily, he wants to go to bed early and after setting up his tent, he finally turns the music off. You’re already in your tent, planning your next few days here. However, tomorrow’s time for payback.

You wake up really early and get out of your tent. It’s quiet, but the van’s still there. He’s probably still sleeping. Let’s wake him up!

• Make some noise with pans!
  • Shake his tent.
  • Start shouting right next to his tent.
  • Do nothing.

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

4 Likes

You decide to make some noise with your pans. You just bang your pans together and try to be as loud as possible. Nothing happens, so you walk over and bang the pans right next to his tent. You’re confused. Why didn’t he react? He should have woken up by your loud noises. Why didn’t he wake up? “What are you up to?” you hear someone say behind you. You turn around and see the guy coming from the lake. He comes up to you and gives you a confused look. You just walk away, that situation got too embarrassing.

You wanted to take a walk around the lake today, but you’d rather not leave your stuff here. Who knows what he’ll do while you’re away? You sit down at the lake and read a book. You should update your travel blog later today but for now you want to enjoy the silence for as long as possible. Just a few minutes later, you hear the car being started and the guy drives away. You smile, hopefully he won’t come back. You get out your phone to start writing your blog post for today. Maybe you should mention that guy?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama

4 Likes

You decide to mention that someone came to the same place as you with a van and chased away the animals with his loud music.
You take a few pictures and publish them along with your finished post. Now it’s time for lunch! You get another soup ready and sit down in front of your tent. The view is incredible. And the birds sound so beautiful. And
no. You hear car noises again. The grey van turns up again. You roll your eyes as the guy jumps out of his car. However, he comes over to you hand hands you bread and sausages. You look at it confused. “Take them, I can’t see you eating soup all day.” “How much do I owe you?” “Nothing, it’s fine, just take it.” You take it and try to give him a smile in return. Why he’s so friendly now? You finish your soup and keep the rest for dinner. What about calling your parents now? You could tell them about what’s going on.

• Call them, they might be worried
  • Don’t call them, you’ve just called them yesterday!

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

4 Likes

You decide to call them and tell them more about that guy. “He seems to be friendly” you Mum says but your father is concerned for your safety. “Maybe you should leave?” he suggests. You tell them that you’re not quitting your holiday because of that guy and after a few more sentences, you hang up.
Later that they, he turned up the music again. He’s really annoying you. One person commented your latest blog post with “Maybe you should look for something quieter? Seems like you don’t enjoy your time there.” They are probably right. You can’t enjoy the nature with that guy close to you. You start packing your stuff and look for another beautiful camping spot nearby. Luckily, there’s a small campsite at a river not far from here. On your way there, you could also buy some food at the shop. You’re happy about your decision to leave and don’t event expect the guy to notice. You start walking on a trail but decide to switch to walking along the road after ten minutes. Half an hour later, you reach the shop and buy some sweets and canned food. You still have seven days left of your vacation so you need some more food. After paying, you continue your journey to the campsite. While walking, you update your blog and tell everyone that you’re changing to another campsite to get a peaceful experience. There are almost no cars driving past you so it’s really quiet already. You enjoy the silence.

As you reach the campsite, it looks as good as the other one. You start setting up your tent and make a small fire to make dinner. After that walk, you’re really hungry. The birds are already quiet as it’s getting dark now. The river doesn’t look as good as the lake, but it’s fine. You take some pictures before sitting next to the fire and uploading them. It’s quiet here. Normally, you really enjoyed having nobody around. The sounds of nature were enough for you. But now, it’s really quiet. That’s until
you hear car noises again. You don’t even have to turn around to see the grey van pulling up on the campsite. “It’s so easy to chase you around!” the guy shouts and walks over to you. You look at him, angry and confused. What does he mean? He holds up his phone with your blog on the screen. You look at your phone and see another comment on your blog post: “Got you, again!” You look at the guy who’s just smiling. “So you chased be away from the other place just to follow me here?” “No, that would be too boring. I’ve read your blog for a while now and knew you’d be coming here. I just wanted to see you.” An awkward feeling comes over you. The annoying guy now seems like a creepy guy. Did he stalk you? You slowly start typing the emergency number on your phone while he’s coming closer. “I’ve heard about you, then read your blog, then saw pictures of you. I had to see you to be totally sure.” What should you do? He doesn’t seem like he’d hurt you but what if he’s just a good actor? He sounds like a stalker right now!

• Call the emergency number
  • Ask what he’s up to

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

5 Likes

Ooo was he smiling while saying this? That adds to the creepy vibes and I want it :eyes:

4 Likes

Ooh, it gets interesting
 I won’t be surprised if the guy murders the MC :smile::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

5 Likes

Maybe he’s just Dumbledore and giving us a late letter to Hogwarts :eyes:

5 Likes

Aye!!!

3 Likes

“What do you want?” you ask, while he’s coming closer with a weird grin on his face. He looks at your phone and sees that you have the emergency number typed in already. “Don’t worry, I’m not some creep!” He starts laughing. “That’s exactly what a creep would say” you mumble. He comes closer and pulls something out of the pocket of his jacket. It’s
his driver’s license? He holds it right in front of you so you can take it. “I’ve looked for you for some years now and finally found you!” he smiles. Why is he so happy now? You take his driver’s license. “I had to check if you’re the one I’m looking for so I was happy when you wrote about the “annoying music” in your blog” he says. You look at the driver’s license. His last name is the same as yours! You look at him, more confused than ever before. “You’re my little sister. Well, half-sister.” You’re in shock. He sits down next to you and takes back his driver’s license. “If I promise to never play loud music while camping again, will you be my kidney donor?”

THE END

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

8 Likes

Time for some polls :smile_cat:

How did you like the story? (1 = hate it, 10 = love it)

0 voters

Do you want to be tagged the next time at every poll? (If you already got tagged this time, you don’t have to vote here unless you don’t want to be tagged anymore)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have anything else to say about this, please feel free to reply to this. I could really use some feedback :see_no_evil:

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

5 Likes

I only read the two last posts but I really liked the plot twist. Didn’t see it coming at all! :star2:

3 Likes

Yay, I’m glad nobody figured it out before :joy:

3 Likes

Woah. The ending was unexpected but I liked it!

3 Likes

b-b-but I wanted some murders :pleading_face:

Nah I liked it :joy:

4 Likes

Well, think abou what happens when the MC doesn’t give one kidney to her brother :upside_down_face:

Jk, I know I need to work on killing characters :joy: But there was one storyline where one person gets killed here

4 Likes

Will we ever get to see all the story lines? :hushed:

2 Likes