The 12th Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to the Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-04-25T16:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you’ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Don’t worry, I’m working on new stories so it doesn’t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it
sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event
The 7th Interactive Story Event
The 8th Interactive Story Event
The 9th Interactive Story Event
The 10th Interactive Story Event
The 11th Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

5 Likes

School, hobbies, friends, family, with all that you’re just another typical teenager. However, there’s something different about you. Do you want to know what it is? Well, I’m not going to tell you yet. For now, all you need to know is that your family is completely ordinary. Your father works full-time, your mother is on maternity leave. You have an older brother and soon you’ll have a little sister. Your best friend is really good at school, you’re fine but your parents don’t expect you to get the best grades. Your friendship group is small but perfect for you. You’ve never been one of the people who need the attention of many people at once. Today, it’s your birthday! Did you have a party?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

3 Likes

Yes, you did! It was really fun with all your friends and your family. Even your brother came by. Normally, you and your brother just meet up once a month at his place or somewhere nearby. He doesn’t want to come to your parents’ house because there are some tensions between him and your parents. He was supposed to go to college but never did. Your parents saved a lot of money for him to go to college but he didn’t tell them he’s not going and spent the money on other stuff. However, today he showed up at your house and surprised all of you! You know the reason why he had to come by today but your parents think it’s just because of your birthday. They are rather happy about him being here, you didn’t expect that. It’s great having your family together! Nevertheless, you still have a serious talk with your brother in front of you. It’s already late and your parents have gone to sleep. You and your brother are sitting in the living room, eating cake and waiting till you are both sure that your parents are asleep. “Do you want another slice, birthday kid?” your brother asks. You nod and he gets up to go to the kitchen. On the way back, he looked upstairs to see if the light in your parents’ room is off. As he sits back down on the couch he says: “Everything seems calm. I guess we should talk about the important stuff now.” “You mean the serious stuff.” He laughs a bit before asking the next questions. “Did you notice anything today?” Well, did you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

1 Like

“Yes, I did.” “That’s good.” your brother says before you can add anything else. Well, it’s probably time to tell you what’s so special about you. You and your brother, you both have powers. Magical powers. However, today your powers should have gotten a lot stronger than they have ever been before. Tomorrow, you’ll lose some of them but others will stay very strong forever. You parents don’t know about that. Your brother always had an eye on you and your powers so you’ve never been alone, but he had to spend some time trying to figuring out what’s wrong with him. That’s also the reason why he doesn’t go to college. Why go to college if you can just magically make people hire you even if you have no qualifications? Well, your brother is amazing at changing people’s minds
he can control their minds like nobody else. Until now, your powers were quite weak and you never really tried controlling people’s minds. However, you know how to get a book out of the shelf without standing up and grabbing it! “Did you try any powers today? Any of the more difficult ones?” You shake your head. “Well, try something now!” your brother smiles, he believes in you being a really powerful magical being.

• Try controlling his mind
  • Try flying
  • Try being invisible

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

5 Likes

You try controlling his mind but he starts laughing. “Do you reallly think you can control my mind if that is my magical power?” You start laughing as well, maybe controlling his mind wasn’t the best choice. “Wait, I’ll let you do it, but don’t do anything weird.” You nod and try it again, this time feeling something is different. You get through to his mind and see his thoughts. You make him remember the day he left for “college” and the day your parents found out he never went to college. He gives you a sad smile. You want to try something more magical, use your powers for something more than just showing him memories. You have to concentrate because you’ve never done that before. You imagine your brother giving your $10 and close your eyes. “Oh no, we’re not doing that!” your brother says and you feel him trying to get you out of his mind again. But you’re stronger right now. Your brother stands up, gets his wallet and hands you some money. You giggle. “I can’t believe you got me to do that, why are you so strong?” You both laugh. It worked! You feel how strong your powers are today. At the same time, you’re really sad that you’ll lose some of them tomorrow. Just imagine how cool it would be if you could just be invisible in school. Or read your teacher’s mind during a test to get the correct answers! Life would be so great! Sadly, you don’t know any other people that have magical powers like you and your brother. It would be great if there was a school for people like you. You never had anyone to talk about other than your brother. And he probably doesn’t know everything about that. There should be a book about that! Maybe even a movie. Why is there no movie about how magic works in real life? “I think you get to keep those powers that fit best to your personality” your brother says. That makes sense with all the other rules. You have all the weak powers when you’re a kid and once you’re old enough to figure out your personality, you’ll get the right powers to it. Which one would fit your personality best?

• Mind-control
  • Flying
  • Super-strength
  • Immortality

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

4 Likes

Your brother nods as you tell him that mind control would fit your personality best. “I think so, too. We’re rather similar.” “Do you think we’ll ever find someone who’s like us?” You brother shrugs. “I don’t know, maybe. I still don’t know where those powers come from. I don’t even know if our little sister will have them to. I didn’t expect you to have them so maybe she gets them as well.” There’s so much that you don’t know about this, it’s driving you crazy! “I’ll leave tomorrow morning, so we should figure out what your main power is until then.” “Why can’t you just stay? Your room’s still free!” “I can’t, you know they are still angry at me for not going to college and spending the money on stuff I can’t tell them about.” You nod, knowing he’s right. You just miss him here, especially since he’s the only one who understands you and your powers. It’s a minute before midnight now, soon you’ll know what your great power is! You’re nervous and so is your brother. “Whatever you’ll end up with, promise me to never use it against others!” he says. You nod. Your brother is scared of what could happen if you use your powers for bad stuff. He’s seen too many movies. It’s midnight. You’re waiting for anything to happen, but you still feel quite powerful. Another minute passes without anything happening. “Should I do anything?” you ask but your brother just shakes his head. “For me, I just fainted for a second and then I knew which power I got to keep” he explains. Five minutes later you still don’t feel any different. “Try something, anything!” You imagine yourself flying and feel yourself floating above the couch. “That’s still working. Try something else!” You try making yourself invisible and sit back down. You brother looks very confused. “Why do you get to keep all your powers?” he thinks, but you can still read his mind. “Maybe they forgot about taking something from me?” you ask and shrug. Your brother hits you playfully while saying “That’s not fair!” You both start laughing. Suddenly you hear the door bell and someone’s knocking on the front door. You freeze and your brother stands up to get closer to the door. What will you do?

• Hide
  • Make yourself invisible
  • Try mind controlling on whoever’s outside

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

4 Likes

You try to make yourself invisible, when you hear someone opening the door. Your brother tries to protect you but you feel he’s scared as well. Who would come here at this time? You try to see if your parents already noticed anything, but it looks like they’re still sleeping. “Calm down, you won’t get inside my mind with that scared faced” someone says to your brother. Apparently, he tried to control the intruder’s mind but it didn’t work. Wait
they know he can control people’s minds! You walk over to your brother and look over his shoulder, seeing a guy at the age of your father. “Oh, there we have our little magician! I can still see you.” he says while looking at you. You notice you’re getting visible again without being able to do anything against it. Your brother instinctively puts his arm in front of you but you feel something moving you without you doing anything. Is that guy just using magic on you? Just a moment later you’re standing in front of your brother and the guy shakes your hand. “Nice to finally meet you! We’ve been looking everywhere for you!” “You’ve been looking for me?” Your brother looks behind him to see if your parents have woken up yet and guy seems to notice. “Don’t worry, they won’t hear us. We’ve slowed down the time so we should have enough time to get to know you two.” “Get to know us? Why?” your brother asks and tries pushing you behind him again. He’s the older one of you so he feels like he should protect you, but right now you are the one with the stronger powers. So where do you want to stand?

• Behind your brother
  • In front of your brother
  • Don’t stand there, run

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

3 Likes

You step in front of your brother, trying to make him understand that you are the one protecting him now. The guy in front of you just smiles at you. “You don’t trust me, I like it!” Another guy appears behind him. Was he invisible? Time for you to use your powers! You try reading the guys’ minds like your brother tried earlier. Luckily, you get in their minds! “Very impressive!” you hear one guy say while you imagine him taking a step back. Controlling him seems to work, because he really takes a step back. “Such strong powers, that’s really rare!” “What do you mean?” your brother asks. “You don’t know, do you? You’ve been alone here all your lives and nobody explained to you how this works.” You give him a confused look and feel him trying to get into your mind. You block him. “You won’t let me in, right?” You shake your head. “You can block me, but your brother can’t. You are a strong one!” “Let’s make this easier for all of us. How about you explain who you are and what you want before I call the police?” your brother says, obviously getting annoyed at this. Both guys still smile. Then the one who was invisible before says: “We are just like you. There are many others that are just like you and we knew you’d be here somewhere but we could never find you because you used your powers so rarely. And you, 
” he looks directly at you “
you are one of the most powerful of us all. Your powers haven’t been taken away from you and they will only get stronger the more you use them. Your brother is strong but he still has a lot to learn and only got to keep one strong power. You are a natural, you never needed any lessons on how this works.” The other guy nods. “And now it’s time to wake up!” You shake your head, even more confused than before. You, a natural at magic? Strong powers? Wake up? You turn around to your brother and he just stares at you. “It really is time to wake up now” he says.

Just a second later, you wake up in your bed. Was it all just a dream? Your favorite book is floating in the middle of your room. Then your hear noises from outside of your room and you let the book fly back to the shelf. Your parents come into your room. “Happy birthday! Look who’s here!” Your brother comes into your room right behind them. You show him your thought without your parents noticing anything. He just looks at you, confused by the meaning of your dream.

THE END

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

5 Likes

Time for some polls :smile_cat:

How did you like the story? (1 = hate it, 10 = love it)

0 voters

Do you want to be tagged the next time at every poll? (If you already got tagged this time, you don’t have to vote here unless you don’t want to be tagged anymore)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have anything else to say about this, please feel free to reply to this. I could really use some feedback :see_no_evil:

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx
@Yomama
@fraud

3 Likes

This one was really good. :heart_eyes: I got a bit mind blown by the ending though :sweat_smile::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thank you! Any theories on what might have happened? :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I’m afraid that it will go on in an infinite loop :eyes: But I wish that the MC is the most powerful magician and that something happens afterwards.

3 Likes

Just a little note: If you want to be a guest writer for this, pm me! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Yay! I should start writing the thingy :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Closed as requested by OP :smiley_cat: