The 14th Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to the Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-05-09T16:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:
If you want to be tagged for every poll, please join the @StoryEvent group!

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you’ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Don’t worry, I’m working on new stories so it doesn’t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it
sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event
The 7th Interactive Story Event
The 8th Interactive Story Event
The 9th Interactive Story Event
The 10th Interactive Story Event
The 11th Interactive Story Event
The 12th Interactive Story Event
The 13th Interactive Story Event

12 Likes

Huh okay
cool

2 Likes

I’m excited to read the story.

2 Likes

Since we’ve had this story already last time but people said they want to find out who the real thief was, I’ll let you play the same story again this time. Try to remember all the tips you already know from last time, then you’ll might find out the truth :wink:

This story takes place at a school trip. Your class is at the countryside for a week. You’re supposed to do sports there and enjoy the fresh air, but all of you are rather bored. Maybe that’s the reason why someone’s going around stealing stuff in your hotel. It has to be one of your group because it started just one day after you arrived and nobody else came after you. Your teacher suspected you until today, because nothing was stolen from you yet. But now, your sitting at the breakfast table, telling the teacher that someone took your bracelet that you’ve bought just yesterday! Your teacher asks if you can name any people who could have come into your room. There’s just you and your friend in your room. The idea of your friend taking other people’s stuff seems ridiculous, but you’ve only met her some months ago when she transferred here from another school. Your teacher asks if you think it was your friend. Could it be her?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@StoryEvent

6 Likes

We have a tie right now so I’ll keep it open for a bit longer :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Just voted :white_heart:

3 Likes

You say it might be her so your teacher decides to question her. Your friend is a bit confused about her being questioned now. “Something was stolen from me as well!” She tries to explain. Your teacher tries to calm her down, telling her that she’s not a main suspect yet. “I just try to find out what is going on here. One of my students steals other people’s belonging and that is unacceptable!” You try to calm your friend but she’ll remember that you suspected her. To keep your friendship going until you have any evidence against her, you decide to apologize and keep an eye on her. Your teacher walks away, looking like she gave up on this case. Your friend and you look around before starting to whisper so nobody can hear you. You talk about finding out who stole all the stuff and you inner-detective comes out. You make a list of possible suspects and stuff that has been stolen. You need to ask more people about what they know or have seen. Two people, who didn’t have anything stolen from them yet, are the exchange student and the guy who wants to become a politician. Who do you want to talk to now?

• Exchange student
  • Soon-to-be politician

0 voters

@StoryEvent

5 Likes

You run through the hallway of the hotel to the room of the exchange student You knock on the door, but he doesn’t open. “What do you want?” you hear him shout. “We have some questions to ask. Can you please open the door?” you ask. He lets you in and you and your friend try to find a place to sit down. The room is messy and you don’t find a free chair so you sit down on the floor. “Did you notice anything missing from your stuff yet?” your friend asks. “No, nothing.” “You know that this makes you a main suspect, right?” you ask but he shakes his head. “You can search my room but you won’t find anything that doesn’t belong to me.” You look around for anything that looks suspicious but everything here looks suspicious. It’s so messy, that he could easily hide some stuff under a pile of clothes. “Do you have an idea who might be the thief?” your friend asks. He shakes his head, then nods. “Honestly, yes. That one girl who thinks she’s Miss Perfect? She doesn’t talk to anybody ever since her bracelet was stolen. And that cute girl who’s always running after her, she could be in on it as well! They might be working together.” You nod, trying to figure out who he is talking about. “You mean Lilly and Mara?” you ask. He nods. Both are on the list of people, who miss stuff. Lilly is the “popular” girl in your class and Mara is one of Lilly’s close friends. Maybe talking to them could be helpful, but would they really risk their reputation just to steal a few probably worthless objects?

• Go find them and ask them some question
  • Look for other suspects

0 voters

@StoryEvent

3 Likes

You look for Lilly and Mara and find them in the entrance hall. They seem like they are really annoyed so you try to be friendly. “Hey! You’re still here? I thought you’d go out today” you say. Today is your day off from all sport activities so some students went outside to relax. “If we leave, someone might take our stuff
again!” Mara says. You nod, trying to seem understanding. “I know what you mean, someone stole my bracelet and I really want it back” you say. “Didn’t you just buy that yesterday?” Lilly asks. You get suspicious. Why does she know about that? Do you want to ask?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@StoryEvent

4 Likes

You try to formulate a not too suspicious question, but your face has already shown your confusion so she tries to explain: “Elijah told me about it. He said he wanted to give you a necklace but then saw you buying that bracelet so he was wondering if you like necklaces and I told him everyone likes beautiful necklaces.” Your cheeks turn red. Elijah is the boy who’s been flirting with you for a long time now, but you’ve always ignored him or told him that you just want to be friends for now. You’ve known him and his family since elementary school. Your friend gives you a concerned look. You know what she thinks. If Lilly has told Elijah about “beautiful” necklaces, she probably showed him hers as an example and those are expensive. He wouldn’t be able to buy those. Some of the things that have been stolen are necklaces. You start staring at your feet, trying to figure out what to think. “If you want that guy, take him now or you-know-who will get him. Ever since you two aren’t friends anymore, she tries to get him but he only looks at you” Mara adds and you look up again. She’s talking about your former best friend who was always jealous. That lead to the end of your friendship. Now she’s out for revenge on you and your friends. Maybe she’s the one who steals stuff? Who do you want to question next?

• Elijah
  • Your former best friend

0 voters

@StoryEvent

3 Likes

Aw
 I missed to join the tag :sleepy:

2 Likes

Since you trust Elijah and it would be weird if he stole your stuff as well, you decided to question your former best friend. Mara says she has seen her looking around the hotel a few minutes ago so you and your friend just walk through the hallways until you find her. She doesn’t seem too happy to see you. “Can we leave the past out of this please? We just have a few questions” you say as you approach her. She nods. “I’ve already wanted to talk to you anyways. I saw who stole your bracelet this morning.” You’re a bit surprised. You didn’t expect her to be so helpful right away. “I saw Elijah leave your room this morning. He seemed rather uncomfortable and he ran back to his room really fast.” Your friend starts laughing at this. “You spent the night with Elijah?” she asks you and your face turns red. “No, I didn’t! He just texted me this morning if we can talk and I suggested he should come over. When we heard that you’ve woken up, he left as quickly as he could” you explain. Both your friend and your former best friend laugh at you. “Maybe he has just taken your bracelet by accident?” your friend suggests after a few minutes of laughter. You decide to text Elijah and ask him if he has seen your bracelet. He quickly replies with a No and a confused emoji. You’ve already crossed him off your list of suspects earlier. But can you cross your former best friend off that list now too or did she get more suspicious?

• She’s not a suspect
  • She’s still suspicious

0 voters

@StoryEvent

4 Likes

Sus :eyes:

4 Likes

True

3 Likes

You turn to your friend and whisper that she migh be a main suspect. Your friend sighs. “We can’t make her a main suspect just because we don’t like her. Do we have any real suspects?” You shake your head. “Nobody has a clear motive; everything is so vague and nobody wants to admit anything.” Your former best friend seems to realize that she isn’t welcome here anymore and leaves after an awkward silence. You and your friend decide to let it be and go hang out with some others. In the evening, you go over your list of possible suspects and all that has been stolen. It’s just new small things that can easily be takes away but also hidden very easily. Nobody has an obvious reason to steal anything. Mara could have taken stuff because she wants more attention, but would she really do something that could be straight out of a teenage movie? Lilly has no real reason to steal anything because her parents are rich. Elijah could be angry because you ignore his flirting but why would he steal from others? Does he want to give those things to you? What about all the others? After an hour of thinking everything through, you fall asleep.

The next morning, your friend wakes you up. “Wake up! Someone stole the teacher’s car keys!” You are still very tired as if you haven’t slept at all, but this is too exciting to ignore. You get ready and head to the others with your friend. Your teacher is furious. Another one of your classmates says her earrings have been stolen as well. The teacher tries to calm down and asks you to talk to her alone. “I’ve heard you asked around who has some useful information. Did you come to any conclusions? Do you have a guess who it might have been?”

• Lilly
  • Mary
  • Elijah
  • The exchange student
  • Your former best friend
  • Your friend

0 voters

@StoryEvent

4 Likes

Choose wisely, this is the last poll and I won’t let you play this story again because that would make it too easy :joy: Just think about some obvious motives and all that!

4 Likes

Will you tell us if we get it wrong though? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hmm
yes if you’re begging me to :joy:

4 Likes

i beg

sailor moon please GIF

4 Likes

Just three votes and I’m about to go to sleep
so I guess you’ll have to wait a few hours till you see if you got the right one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Let’s see how many votes we have when I wake up.

3 Likes