The 7th Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to my Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-03-21T16:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you’ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Don’t worry, I’m working on new stories so it doesn’t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it
sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

4 Likes

This time, I’ll give you the opportunity to make some decisions about the MC before we start with the story:

• Male
  • Female
  • Other

0 voters

• Living in the city
  • Living on the countryside
  • Living in a car

0 voters

Working at:

• a restaurant
  • a school
  • no job

0 voters

• taken
  • single
  • complicated

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

3 Likes

So you’re a 21 years-old man and you’re working in a restaurant. Although you have a job, you live in your car. You’re relationship is complicated, at least that’s what you tell everyone. Other than that, you have a pretty normal life. Oh wait, there’s one more important thing: You just died.

You’re not really sure why, but now you’re standing at the shore of lake. Just before you died, you were sitting at a cafe. How did you die? You don’t know, but you want to! Firstly, you need do find out where you are. You look around and walk over to a group of people who are sitting under a tree. “Hey, is this heaven or hell?” You shout at them as you approach them. Nobody answers. Maybe they are angry because of that question? You look around again, trying to figure it out yourself. The sky is rather dark, looks like it raining soon. There are a few ducks who seem rather happy. Is this heaven or hell? Is there even a heaven? Is there a hell? You never really thought about that stuff. So where do you think you’ve gone to?

• Heaven
  • Hell

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

1 Like

Quack :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

1 Like

We have a tie so this will stay open for a bit longer :upside_down_face:

Yes, with all that you’ve done that’d be the most obvious destination for you
Whatever, you’re dead so who cares. The group of people who didn’t want to answer you walk away. You see a young woman walk by with her dog. You approach her to ask what you can do here, but as you’re standing right in front of her she just walks through you. Wait, how did she do that? The dog stops walking and barks at you. The woman still doesn’t notice you while she tries to calm her dog down. Weird. Really weird.
You see a road close by and decide to have a look. Maybe something looks familiar or someone can help you. After 10 minutes of walking, you stand in front of your friend’s house. How did this end up here? You look around, seeing some people walking through you. A weird thought comes to your mind: What if you’re still on Earth? What if
you’re a ghost?
You decide to see if your friend already knows you’re dead. Accepting that you’re a ghost know, you want to walk through walls. You head brutally hits the wall and your forehead starts bleeding. Great, you’re a ghost that can’t walk through walls. Goodbye stereotypes!
You have to wait until someone with a key opens the door and walk in with them. What do you do while waiting?

• Try scaring people
  • Check what you have in your pockets
  • Get something to eat

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

You already know that people can’t hear you and they also can just walk through you, so it might be difficult to scare them. However, you can’t walk through walls so you might be able to throw objects at them. You look around for something that might be useful. And pick up an empty bottle from the street. As a man walks by, you throw the bottle at him and it works! He looks around, searching for whoever hit him with an empty bottle. Then he picks it up and throws it into the next trashcan. He didn’t look scared, he was rather annoyed. Mission failed. You look around for something that you can use to make yourself more visible. There’s someone painted his house a few metres down the road, maybe you could paint yourself? You walk down the road and, luckily, there’s still someone painting the house. You put your hand into the paint bucket and make some hand prints on your body. This is the first time you look at what you’re wearing, it’s the same thing you wore before you died. Now there’re white stains all over it. The person who paints the house climbs down the ladder and turns around, looking right at you. The man’s face turns completely white and you start laughing. You really scared him! You walk away, leaving him as scared and confused as he is and try to get people’s attention on the street. Another dog starts barking at you and its owner takes a quick look at you before walking past you. “Look Mum, a new art project!” a kid says right next to you and starts touching the white color on your shirt. Some other people stop right in front of you and look really interested. “Don’t touch it or you’ll break it!” the mother says. “I am a ghost. Be scared!” you say. Why is it so difficult to scare people? They should offer a class about how to scare people before turning you into a ghost. You start walking away whole people take pictures of you, still thinking you’re some kind of art project. You want to get rid of those stains on you so you can be invisible again. While walking back to the lake to wash those colors off you, you have some time to think.

• Think about how you could have died
  • Think about your family

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

3 Likes

On your way to the lake, some people stare at you, others take pictures. You wonder if there’s your sister somewhere between those people. Does she know you’re dead? Does she even care? Probably not. You were pretty close before you did some stupid things. Your parents probably tried to call you a few times but gave up when you didn’t pick up. There’s another person in your life, but you’re not sure if you’d call her a family member. It’s your girlfriend. Your relationship is complicated and it’s your fault. You had some other girls visiting you all the time and still didn’t want to lose her. Now that you’re dead, you regret not giving her all your attention. She deserves better. However, now that you’re dead, she’ll probably find someone better anyways.
While washing off the white color, you hear another dog barking at you. Looks like animals can see you, but humans can’t. Your parent’s dog would have been so scared of you if he saw you now. But they live too far away. You miss them. When you moved out, your father told you to never come back and that’s exactly what you wanted, but now you wish you could see them again. Maybe that’s the reason why you haven’t gone to hell yet? Maybe you need to see them again, but that’s almost impossible.
You walk back to your friend’s house and see him on the street. Perfect timing! You walk right next to him while trying to figure out how he’s feeling. Is he sad about your death? Does he even know about it? What if you’ve died a year ago and he doesn’t even remember you? You enter his house right after him and follow him to the kitchen. “Hey babe, I’m home!” he says. Looks like you’ve been away for quite some time since he seems to have a girlfriend now. He walk to the living room and you want to follow him when you hear a familiar voice: “Did you get everything done?” Do you check out who’s talking or leave those two a bit of privacy?

• Stay in the kitchen
  • Go to them in the living room

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Dusk
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

You decide to have a look at your friend’s new girlfriend and walk to them in the living room. As you enter the room, you feel like you’re having a heart attack. There’s your friend and you girlfriend and they are kissing. You try to look away but you can’t. You take a deep breath and try to calm down. Maybe you’ve died years ago and they just moved on? That’d be great, because both of them look happy! You smile at them. “I’m so proud of you, you’re really brave!” your girlfriend says, well you’re ex-girlfriend. “I’ve told you a hundred times, I’d do anything to make you happy!” “But I didn’t think you’d kill someone for me, for us!” Wait, what? Your friend killed someone? “He was standing in our way and now he’ll sleep forever. He got what he deserves for treating you badly.” You’re shocked. Could it be? Did your friend kill you? How? When? Why? “Do you think someone saw you?” "No, he was sitting there alone. I don’t think he saw me. Who knew being allergic to nuts will kill him one day? " They’re kissing again which makes you even more angry. He killed you. Something inside you wants you to punch him but you know it won’t work. Then, as if someone drags you out of the living room, you’re back in kitchen. Something pushes you through the walls although you weren’t able to walk through them earlier. A short moment later you’re back on the street, then everything goes black.
As you open your eyes, you see your sister looking at you. You’re back to live, this thought makes you smile. “Why did you drink a Toffee Nut Latte?! You’re so stupid!” The doctor next to her nods and you rolls your eyes at them. You’ve got something more important to think about now: Revenge.

THE END

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@glxwingAngel
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia
@metanoia
@BrookieK
@Rainy_epyy
@unsungcheerio
@phnx

2 Likes

Do you want to be tagged the next time at every poll? (If you already got tagged this time, you don’t have to vote here unless you don’t want to be tagged anymore)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have any feedback about this, please feel free to reply to this :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Closed as requested by OP :smiley_cat: